TomRachel

Don't lost hope ;)

11 posts in this topic

God is good all the time :) I positive to say that soon May Filers have approval not only May filers but all of us that continuely waiting patiently to be with our love ones , I know God help us for this journey we keep on Praying that's the best we do ;) have a blessed day ahead

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I believe that too im a may file and I pray every day all day for the return of my husband but god is good and he does everything for a reason all real relationship with make it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I'm April filters and still waiting for NOA2, my husband called them last week and they said it would have decision in december...i'm praying, girls :) hope we all get good news soon, I miss my husband ...

Timeline

Melsy Anh Did they tell your husband what date they were on still because when I called they said b6 november I should hear something and is your file date late in april or early april and are you still waitung on only the I160

Timeline

I filed early in April, got NOA1 in April 8th....a woman just said right now it was at NBC so she said would be a decision in December.. I do hope we will get news soon....

Timeline

Well last I had seen on a thread on this site was a march 27 file had been approved maybe yours will be sooner then you think but just dont loose hope I still have a few more months to go good luck and please please keep us filled in on what you hear

Timeline

i will have my husband call them again next monday , that sucks when he calls them and have to wait for hours for someone to answer....hate it

Timeline

TomRachel what date is your case mine is may 17 just in case if I hear something hopefully soon I can let you know asap and Melsy Anh it does take them forever to answer when you call the hold time is crazy but you never know he might get a positive answer this time which makes it worth the wait good luck and let me know what they say

With this government there is no hope.

Married in Edinburgh, Scotland: 07-06-2013

I-130 Package Sent to Chicago Lockbox: 09-04-2013

NOA1 from the National Benefits Center: 09-05-2013

I-130 Package Transferred to California Service Center: 02-25-2014

NOA2: 03-05-2014

NVC Received: 03-17-2014

Case # and IIN Assigned: 04-18-2014

DS-261 Generated and Completed: 04-26-2014

AOS Fee Invoiced and Paid: 04-29-2014

IV Fee Invoiced and Paid: 05-01-2014

AOS Fee Shows as Paid: 05-01-2014

IV Fee Shows as Paid: 05-05-2014

AOS and IV Packages Sent via UPS: 05-08-2014

AOS and IV Packages Received: 05-12-2014

AOS and IV Packages Input Into System: 05-14-2014

DS-260 Completed: 05-16-2014

Case Complete: 06-11-2014

Medical Exam: 07-08-2014

Interview in Warsaw, Poland: 08-28-2014 @ 8:30AM - APPROVED!

Visa Package Received: 09-01-2014

POE at Chicago O'Hare International Airport: 09-23-2014

I-751 Package Received: 07-11-2016

NOA1: 07-16-2016

I-751 Biometrics Apointment: 08-01-2016

ROC Approval (during citizenship interview): 12-20-2017

10-Year Green Card Received: N/A due to approved N-400

N-400 Filed Online: 08-28-2017

N-400 NOA1 Date: 08-29-2017

N-400 Biometrics Appointment: 09-22-2017

Status Changed to Interview Scheduled: 09-22-2017

Status Change to Interview Scheduled, read the letter we mailed: 11-15-2017

N-400 Interview: 12-20-2017 - APPROVED!

Oath of Allegiance Scheduled: 12-29-2017

Oath of Allegiance: 01-18-2018 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.