347 posts in this topic

Hi guys I am an October 2013 filer also Patiently waiting on an NOA2.

K1 sent :10/11/2013

NOA1: 10/15/2013

Alien Registration number changed: 11/01/2013

Waiting on NOA2.....ClockWatch2.gifClockWatch2.gifClockWatch2.gif

Praying and hoping a NOA2 comes soon.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

This is a waiting game ... xD ClockWatch2.gif

I want to see how people who filled after the shutdown do, so in like 2-3 weeks we will see....

:P At least I am going to be SUPER busy with school for the next 3 weeks. xD So, less anxiety

Naturalization Journey: 

- January 25th, 2019 - Filed N400 form online [Seattle,WA office]

- January 25th, 2019 - NOA1

- January 26th, 2019 - Priority Date

- February 2nd, 2019 - Biometrics appointment scheduled

- February 20th, 2019 - Biometrics appointment

- June 7th, 2019 - Case Transfered [somewhere] Estimated completition time Dec 2019 (4 months) 

** July 24th, 2019 - Checked websites Estimated completition time Aug 2019 [???] (1 month) 

- August 29th, 2019 - Interview Scheduled! [October 7th, 2019 in Portland, OR]

- October 7th, 2019 - Interview [Approved!] Scheduled for same day Oath which was later cancelled... 

- October 25th, 2019 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled 

- November 6th, 2019 - Oath Ceremony [in Portland, OR]

Timeline

good morning!

Just a quick question, When you fill out the G-1145 form, do you they notify you for everything? or just the NOA1?

Thanks all!! smile.png

I am PRETTY sure it's just for NOA1. Once you get it, you can take the receipt number and subscribe at the USCIS webpage, there is an option to get email and text notifications there.

:)

Naturalization Journey: 

- June 7th, 2019 - Case Transfered [somewhere] Estimated completition time Dec 2019 (4 months) 

** July 24th, 2019 - Checked websites Estimated completition time Aug 2019 [???] (1 month) 

- October 7th, 2019 - Interview [Approved!] Scheduled for same day Oath which was later cancelled... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am PRETTY sure it's just for NOA1. Once you get it, you can take the receipt number and subscribe at the USCIS webpage, there is an option to get email and text notifications there.

smile.png

great! Thank you!!! :)

Hello all! :) I mailed my I-129F packet on October 25th and got my NOA1 on the 31st (California Service Center). Got assigned the Alien Registration # on November 1st and saw the case got touched on November 4th--I assume some standard processing thing. So I'm in the October filer club and in the waiting game to see how the government shutdown will affect those of us who filed after it was over! I look forward to hearing everybody else's stories while we all try to survive this grueling waiting game.

On a personal note, I'm in Utah and my fiance is in Egypt. I flew over to see him last month and filled out all the paperwork with him there. We took a lot of photos and everything to try to make this process go a little more smoothly. Crossing our fingers!

Here's something to cheer us up a little:

http://dashboard.uscis.gov/index.cfm?formtype=6&office=2&charttype=1

It looks like the government has been processing more applications than it received in the recent months, even before the shutdown, if I'm reading this correctly. August is the most recent month, but it looks like the government processed more applications in July and August than anytime in the preceding two years and the number of received cases staying about the same all the time. The number of "pending" applications is dropping dramatically, so it looks like they've hired some new employees or expedited things somehow. I'm hoping that continues for all of us. Fingers still crossed!

Hello all! :) I mailed my I-129F packet on October 25th and got my NOA1 on the 31st (California Service Center). Got assigned the Alien Registration # on November 1st and saw the case got touched on November 4th--I assume some standard processing thing. So I'm in the October filer club and in the waiting game to see how the government shutdown will affect those of us who filed after it was over! I look forward to hearing everybody else's stories while we all try to survive this grueling waiting game.

On a personal note, I'm in Utah and my fiance is in Egypt. I flew over to see him last month and filled out all the paperwork with him there. We took a lot of photos and everything to try to make this process go a little more smoothly. Crossing our fingers!

Hey! My fiancé is in Utah! He's currently living in southern Utah but he's originally from the north. It is the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my life, especially in the snow! ^^

Good luck! :) hoping people who filed in early October start seeings NOA2's soon so those of us who filed later October/November will see that things are still moving fast! :D

k1 journey <3 -

-30th oct 2013: sent I-129f package

-1st nov 2013: package arrived at lockbox

-6th nov 2013: received noa1 email/text

-8th nov 2013: alien registration number changed

-15th nov 2013: noa1 hard copy arrived

-19th nov 2013: noa2!!!!

-17th dec 2013: nvc receive

-23rd dec 2013: consulate receive

-15th jan 2014: medical done

-3rd feb 2014: found out interview date via email

-7th feb 2014: received interview letter

-14th feb 2014: interview APPROVED!!!!!! <3

-22nd feb 2014: visa in hand

-26th feb 2014: POE New York JFK

-26th feb 2014: together <333

K1 journey over! Next stop AOS! married! :D

AOS <3

-23rd may 2014 send paperwork with USPS

-26th may 2014 usps says delivered!

-2nd june 2014: NOA1 texts received

-4th june 2014: biometrics letter receive

-26th june 2014: biometrics appointment

-6th august 2014: EAD card production ordered!!!!

Timeline

Welcome everyone! :) Nice to see more people joining! Will hopefully make the wait a bit more bearable.

Well, it's been a week and 2 days since last activity on my case. xD Imma go crazy

So, I've been checking people with NOA1 dates of Oct 8th ish approved, getting closer :P

Naturalization Journey: 

Timeline

I thought the NOA2 would take a long time! I filed on the 17th of October and here I am, the 13th of November with an NOA2! I'm super excited. They are mailing our petition to our chosen consulate right now :D

Aren't these things supposed to take months? Not that I'm complaining or anything! I'm really stoked!

Timeline

I thought the NOA2 would take a long time! I filed on the 17th of October and here I am, the 13th of November with an NOA2! I'm super excited. They are mailing our petition to our chosen consulate right now biggrin.png

Aren't these things supposed to take months? Not that I'm complaining or anything! I'm really stoked!

Oh! Grats! I am happy for you. :)

And yes, it was because of the shutdown, they started processing very fast K-1s. :) I hope I am as lucky as you!

Naturalization Journey: 

It's midnight and I'm just watching tv when I get the email. I just got my Noa2.

Congratulations!!!

What's your timeline like? And where did you file?

I hope I get mine real soon!!! Case hasn't been touched since change of alien registration number on 1st Nov 2013!

I-129F NOA1 : 2013-10-21

I-129F NOA2! : 2013-11-25

Received Packet 3: 2014-03-20

Received Packet 4: 2014-04-03

Done with medical appointment: 2014-04-10

Interview Date: 2014-04-22 (APPROVED)

Received Visa: 2014-04-25 (Overjoyed!)

CEAC Case Creation Date: 2014-02-27

Status Updated: 2014-03-04 (Ready)

Status Updated: 2014-03-25 (Ready)

Status Updated: 2014-04-01 (Ready)

Status Updated: 2014-04-22 (Ready)

Status Updated: 2014-04-23 (Administrative Processing)

Status updated: 2014-04-24 (ISSUED)

amirahharith, we have the same timeline like you... :) hope we will hear something good really soon

AOS from K1

April 15, 2014 - Mailed AOS package: I-485, I-765, I-131

April 18 - Package delivered

April 22 - 3 Texts&emails notification for Receipt Notice

April 26 - Hard copy of NOA for I-485, I-765, I-131

May 1 -Received appointment letter for May 19th, in Philly, PA

May 19 - Successfully Biometrics appointment done

May 29 - EAD and AP status online changed to "Card/Document Production" (EAD) and "Post decision activity" (AP)

June 3 - EAD sent out for delivery

August 2 - Interview Waiver Letter received in mail dated 7/29

Feb 12, 2015 - EAD/AP renewal mailed

Feb 19, 2015 - Got 7 text & 7 emails notification - case received (EAD)

GREEN CARD IN PRODUCTION/CASE APPROVED APRIL 15, 2015

April 8th, 2015 - EAD renewal approved

April 16th, 2015 - EAD mailed

April 18th, 2015 - EAD received

April 20, 2015 - Welcome to America letter received

April 21, 2015 - Green card mailed

April 23, 2015 - Green card delivered

Timeline

Mornin!

when and if you receive a RFE, does it just come in the mail? Hoping they would e-mail or some how let ya know before ya get a hard copy?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.