2,315 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Those of you who are in the NVC stage, I signed in this morning and I see the DS-261 is ready to be filled out. I haven't gotten an email yet notifying me that it is ready. Should we go ahead and fill it out or wait for the email to be generated?

Mr. & Mrs. Adigun

AOS & IV bills payment was mailed last week...checked CEAC today and it says paid...sending off AOS & IV packages by Friday.

Edited by Jay&shan

My husband got the NO2 in the mail yesterday. My question is, is there any other notification we need to wait like instructions to what will happen next or what we need to do after NO2?

Please help us. We are confused.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

My husband got the NO2 in the mail yesterday. My question is, is there any other notification we need to wait like instructions to what will happen next or what we need to do after NO2?

I am sure some others will fill in correct answer but I think you have to call NVC after 2-3 weeks and ask them for the Case # and IIN. Then you can pay the bill and move along with that process.

You may want to find out the number to call etc and keep that part ready as well as start preparing documents needed for the NVC stage.

Congratulations by the way!!!

Service Center : Texas Service Center

I-130 Sent : 2013-10-18
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-10-24
I-130 Approved : 2014-06-26
NVC Received : 2014-07-08
Submit DS-261 : 2014-08-04
Received AOS Bill : 2014-08-06
Pay AOS Bill : 2014-08-07
Send AOS Package : 2014-08-13
Receive IV Bill : 2014-09-15
Paid IV Bill: 2014-09-17
Submit DS-260 : 2014-09-17
Send IV Packet : 2014-10-4
AOS Checklist : 2014-10-8
NVC Case Complete : 2014-11-21
Interview: 2015-01-06
POE: 2015-01-22 :dancing:

AOS & IV bills payment was mailed last week...checked CEAC today and it says paid...sending off AOS & IV packages by Friday.

Nice.

Did u pay the bills by money order. Do u have a lawyer?

Pls let us know

Timeline

Well, it looks like I'm the last active October filer at Texas who hasn't been approved yet. Is anyone else still there with me? How about from the other service centers?

BTW, congrats to you guys!

Edited by usc85

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi there, are u able to pay the aos fee?

today we received the email to do the DS261. On the page it says pay now for both the AOS and the IV bills.

Mr. & Mrs. Adigun

Nice.

Pls let us know

...yes I used money order and we have a lawyer doing it....she prefers to do it by mail

Nice.

Pls let us know

...yes I used money order and we have a lawyer doing it....she prefers to do it by mail

Hi,

Even our lawyer prefferd the same way, but we thought it might take morevdays to get it done.

Hope everything goes well

Good luck and pls keep updating ;) ( I have hopes only because of vj friends)

Well, it looks like I'm the last active October filer at Texas who hasn't been approved yet. Is anyone else still there with me? How about from the other service centers?

Did you guys file a service request or called uscis? maybe you should call them and bug them since it has been a while. I hope you'll get an approval soon.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

DS 261 is completed, AOS fee is paid, waiting for DS 260 fee to become available. I'm the petitioner and I put myself as the agent for NVC to contact. Was that the right thing to do ? I just thought it's faster for NVC to sent visa processing documents to me than to my husband in China.

DS 261 is completed, AOS fee is paid, waiting for DS 260 fee to become available. I'm the petitioner and I put myself as the agent for NVC to contact. Was that the right thing to do ? I just thought it's faster for NVC to sent visa processing documents to me than to my husband in China.

I think this is notva wrong thing.

I am the beneficiary but my husband is the one who contact NVC.

Hope we get a right answer from other friends.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I am waiting for NOA2 as well. Already filed service request and now waiting that one out...They refuse to do anything until the service request results come through in a couple weeks so I guess I have to just and wait like I have waited for past so many months.

Service Center : Texas Service Center

I-130 Sent : 2013-10-18
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-10-24
I-130 Approved : 2014-06-26
NVC Received : 2014-07-08
Submit DS-261 : 2014-08-04
Received AOS Bill : 2014-08-06
Pay AOS Bill : 2014-08-07
Send AOS Package : 2014-08-13
Receive IV Bill : 2014-09-15
Paid IV Bill: 2014-09-17
Submit DS-260 : 2014-09-17
Send IV Packet : 2014-10-4
AOS Checklist : 2014-10-8
NVC Case Complete : 2014-11-21
Interview: 2015-01-06
POE: 2015-01-22 :dancing:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.