Darnell

Passport Tracking after approval

246 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

We are going crazy...

The interview was April 1st. April fools day. She was only asked a few questions.

First a couple about her son's father until they figured out that while the guy shows up every once in a while he lives 20 hours away and has never co-domeciled with them. Then they asked a few questions about our rapid timeline. She answered because her heart told her this was real and right. LOL, apparently he made a face like he didn't love that answer but left it and asked about my family's thoughts on her bringing a child thats not mine into the mix and when she told them I and my little bro are both adopted anyway because my parents couldn't have children and it turned out my ex wife couldn't have children either so we don't see accidents of biology as being relevant in building a family, in fact I and my extended family look at her 3 year old son (who calls me baba - father, on Skype) as a gift, not baggage, they said ok you are good to go.

We emailed a col days later to remind them that we intended to bring her son over 6 months after she entered.. they replied saying that it would require him to get a new medical exam and create some issues. So i got back to them telling them OK we will just bring him same time then..

Somewhere… here..https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

website shows hers as good to go but lists his as being in Administrative processing.. But its never changed since the 9th and hers is issued. The other website says its good to go and lists her and 1 family member's passports as being transferred to post for a long time. Finally now it changed over the weekend to saying nothing, but then today it reads… "Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery" So its a change but kind of just means the same thing right?

This website (https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/applicanthome)%C2'>

Does anyone else have any experience with this same situation? Should we expect it to come soon now? Can we track the shipping? Should we worry they lost the passports?

Please help me keep my sanity…

Last time I tried to call the consulate I got nowhere and they were a bit terse and just told me to send in yet another email. Can i call CGI separately from government and get some actual info?

Does anyone have any contact info for that?

Thanks everyone in advance,

Tingbudodong

(Tyler & Yang… and little Wenwen)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Yes, in my opinion, it is VERY unfortunate that they keep your passport for longer than one day, ESPECIALLY when the information they provide is so very spotty to non-existent.

No you can't get some actual info. In fact, one of our members was sent from one bank location to another and then back to the first before they (the bank) realized the passport was sitting in a drawer, waiting to be picked up.

So yes, it'll show up - and you're already doing about all you can to keep after it.

玉林,桂 resident
Feb 23, 2005 ........ Mailed I-129F to TSC . . . . . . . . .March 8th ............. P1 from CSC
April 11 ................. P2 from CSC . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .April 25 ................ NVC sends packet to GUZ
June 22 ................ P3 received . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Nov 22 ................. PASSED Interview
Dec 2 ................... Made it! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Dec 16 .................. Married
May 23, 2006 ..... TDL, EAD, AP received. . . . . . . . . June 16, 2006 ........ AOS interview - wait for FBI bkgrnd check
Apr 19, 2007 .... EAD # 2. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Oct 7, 2008 ......... 10-year green card
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - K2 (son) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dec 2 ..................... AOS/EAD filed . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Dec 17 ................... 21st birthday
Jan 4, 2007 .......... transferred to CSC . . . . . . . . . . . Feb 6, 2007 ............ transferred to MSC
Feb 23 .................... EAD card . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Apr 16 .................... AOS denied (over 21)
Jul 26 .................... Master Calendar hearing . . . . . . Nov 15 ...................... Removal hearing
Jan 29, 2008 ........ Voluntary departure

Timeline

Thanx RandyW

LOL we are trying to stay calm.. After being so happy and excited when he got the OK at her interview we really thought the hard part was over but it seems the final stretch is the hardest of all.

She got sick after her multiple injections.. and then we are stressing about these passports.

We find the closer it all comes to being a reality the more we are afraid that every ezra day we get stuck waiting, something will go wrong and destroy all our hopes and dreams of a future together..

This process is a terrible thing to have to go through. Those in charge of setting it up and running it should be people who have been through it.. Im sure it would undergo massive and immediate changes if that were the case.

Today we are both doing a little better.. but give us time.. the day (on my side of the planet) is yet young.. I have at least a good 18 hours yet today to get worked up again!!!

Hrmmmmm….. please please passports get delivered so fast!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

yes, you can call ustraveldocs.com/cn help desk, get a human (punch through the AVR thingie, choosing scheduling option) and inquire with the human about the two visa packets.

also, NVC has picked up the DoS Hotline desk this year, call NVC and punch option 3.

For more info, read my posts in this topic about getting a human at ustraveldocs.com/cn helpdesk.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I posted on a different post about my fiancé's timeline. Approved on the 10th, send for processing on the 11th and they were at her bank in Nanchang on the 18th. Im sure they will arrive soon and all will be good and I hope she feels better soon.

Met online 10/7/2012smile.png
Skype/Yahoo 10/10/2012content.gif
Met in China 6/14/2013wow.gif
Dinner with family 6/19/2013, accepted with blessingeb0dfafc.gif
Hired immigration attorney 7/5/2013good.gif
Should be filing all initial docs by 9/30/2013 or soonerkicking.gif
Returning to China 12/21/2013 for 3 weeks dancin5hr.gif
Skip ahead, interview 4/10/14 approved !!!!! :dancing:
Passports in hand, 4/19/14 :content:

Airline tickets to LA POE, 5/16/14 :thumbs:
Party till the sun comes up 5/17/14 :jest:

Married 7/12/14 :dancing:

AOS mailed 9/18/14

AOS received 9/19/14

• Ryan H locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.