Gracevi

NVC contact number?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello VJs!

It`s been a month since my process was approved and my fiancé is trying to contact NVC but seems to be impossible speak to a representative.

This number don`t answer at all 603-334-0700

And this one only recorded message... (202) 485-7600

Does anyone know another contact number?

He e-mailed but no answer...

Many thanks,

Grace

Call the Department of State -> 202-663-1225 -> press 1 -> then 0
they don't put you on hold as long and they much more friendly and able to tell you your case number, too!
..btw..it took us almost 6 weeks to get the case number, so don't worry you'll be alright wink.png ..from what I read there are more people out there who are having trouble getting their case number lately..it seems like they not as quick anymore as they used to be..

All the Best! smile.png - Tasha

Edited by T&T2013
our timeline (K 1 process):
01/01/2013 - got engaged
28/01/2013 - I-129F sent
04/02/2013 - NOA1 (never received hard copy)
21/06/2013 - I-129F got transferred from VSC to TSC
09/07/2013 - RFE
15/07/2013 - RFE sent back
31/07/2013 - NOA2
22/08/2013 - medical (Frankfurt)

09/09/2013 - case left TSC

13/09/2013 - NVC received case

16/09/2013 - NVC sent case to Embassy/Frankfurt

18/09/2013 - Embassy/Frankfurt received case

25/09/2013 - Package3 received

27/09/2013 - Package3 sent back

02/10/2013 - Package4 received (e-mail)
09/10/2013 - Interview (Frankfurt) - APPROVED!

18/10/2013 - Visa received

09/11/2013 - US entry (POE Atlanta)

29/11/2013 - wedding in Hawaii :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thank you Tasha!

The number that you gave changed to the one that I was trying to call yesterday...my fiancé pressed 1 then 0 and it worked! We spoke to someone but our process haven`t reached NVC yet.

Thank you! :)

All the best for you too!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.