I AM NOT THAT GUY

Does the NRA Really Have 4 Million Members?

106 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

u going to have fish fry?

Man I has some onion rings last night that tasted like they had been in the same deep fryer someone used to fry catfish. But the restaurant doesn't serve catfish. Whats up?

What if all the oxygen disappears from the atmosphere? Do you carry oxygen tanks with you?

not even close to the same thing

If Oxygen disappears an oxygen tank might buy you a few hours.

Pro bally a greater chance of an massive EMP or global financial melt down, than you being in a traffic accident, but yet you have insurance right

This is coming.

And you never know when.

Be prepared.

chance of shark attack is slightly greater than getting struck by lighting

Timeline

not even close to the same thing

If Oxygen disappears an oxygen tank might buy you a few hours.

Pro bally a greater chance of an massive EMP or global financial melt down, than you being in a traffic accident, but yet you have insurance right

Did you just suggest there was a greater chance for me being the victim of a global financial meltdown than in a traffic accident?

Side note, insurance is mandatory in KY as I'm sure in many other states.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Man I has some onion rings last night that tasted like they had been in the same deep fryer someone used to fry catfish. But the restaurant doesn't serve catfish. Whats up?

Guess one of the shark must have fallen into their fryer.

I don't know how many times I've been in a situation where I've cursed myself for not having an AK-47 in the back of my car.

It only takes one time of needing it and not having it...

What if this happens? Are you prepared?

guillermo-del-toro-the-cast-reveal-pacif

.50 BMG ought to take that thing down.

What a silly idea, to expect the military to protect a civilian population. I wonder who thought that loony idea up?

Our army isnt intended to keep us safe. Thats our job.

Army was intended to be formed, go kick the snot out of someone, then come home and get back to work.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Did you just suggest there was a greater chance for me being the victim of a global financial meltdown than in a traffic accident?

Side note, insurance is mandatory in KY as I'm sure in many other states.

i said probably a greater chance of the two combined.

Honestly i have no clue I did no research

There is a real chance of society breaking down.

So why not have a gun

Timeline

No, they had to get one of these:

Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Gypsy-Danger-Sample.j

Better start saving now.

Zero chance LOl

Ok

So if it never happens in our lifetime, who's the idiot?

It only takes one time of needing it and not having it...

Our army isnt intended to keep us safe. Thats our job.

Army was intended to be formed, go kick the snot out of someone, then come home and get back to work.

Clearly the military is a pointless institution, we should scrap it :thumbs:

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I'll posit that 114 NRA members all donated their sweat to that resturant, and the fry cook wasna using oil last night.

But that's just a posit, this being a NRA-themed topic and whatnots. ;)

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

These guys did not get the message army was coming.

attachicon.gifloot_we_shoot.jpg

I'm alright Jack, I bought myself a Sherman tank. I normally use it to take the kids to school, but it'll sure come in handy come the invasion.

I'm thinking of building a moat, wall, electric fence and underground bunker too, just in case :thumbs:

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I'm alright Jack, I bought myself a Sherman tank. I normally use it to take the kids to school, but it'll sure come in handy come the invasion.

I'm thinking of building a moat, wall, electric fence and underground bunker too, just in case good.gif

Why u going thru all that?