mota bhai

Virginity test proposed for female high school students in Indonesia (or else they'll all turn into prostitutes)

15 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

An education official on Indonesia's Sumatra island has proposed that female senior high school students be required to undergo virginity tests to discourage premarital sex and protect against prostitution.

Muhammad Rasyid, head of the education office in South Sumatra's district of Prabumulih, says he wants to start the tests next year.

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2013/08/20/virginity-test-proposed-indonesian-students.html

An education official on Indonesia's Sumatra island has proposed that female senior high school students be required to undergo virginity tests to discourage premarital sex and protect against prostitution.

Muhammad Rasyid, head of the education office in South Sumatra's district of Prabumulih, says he wants to start the tests next year.

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2013/08/20/virginity-test-proposed-indonesian-students.html

I don't understand all Islamic countries fascination with virginity

Bad girls rock

They probably get stoned to death.

seems a waste of potential. surely they could create some sort of alternative, prostitution based vocational school or something..

seems a waste of potential. surely they could create some sort of alternative, prostitution based vocational school or something..

Unfortunately, they don't think that way. The only solution is death. If a girl gets raped, she gets stoned to death for having sex outside of marriage.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Unfortunately, they don't think that way. The only solution is death. If a girl gets raped, she gets stoned to death for having sex outside of marriage.

hm. how much do they spend on the stoning program in comparison to the virginity testing program?

There are plenty of stones, so they don't have to buy any. Certifying virginity can be expensive.

All joking aside, I can't even imagine such an invasive procedure to be mandatory. How degrading and humiliating. That is really sick mindedness.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

There are plenty of stones, so they don't have to buy any. Certifying virginity can be expensive.

All joking aside, I can't even imagine such an invasive procedure to be mandatory. How degrading and humiliating. That is really sick mindedness.

it's archaic.

my first issue would be why boys aren't subjected to the same sort of test. outside of being impossible to determine.

This is not going to happen, it's not a main stream view and it's not being proposed by anyone who has the influence or clout to see it through. Nice pot stir though.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

it's archaic.

my first issue would be why boys aren't subjected to the same sort of test. outside of being impossible to determine.

Women are treated worse than animals in some countries. It truly is sad and in places like Pakistan and Afghanistan, it can be barbaric.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I don't understand all Islamic countries fascination with virginity

Bad girls rock

I saw something once that said virginity (in females of course) was the most sexually attractive feature worldwide. The wording was better than my attempt but you get the idea. The point is, its beyond Muslim countries.

Great to see you are gentleman Spooks!

Spooks will buy a lovely person such as yourself any meal you want off the McDonald's PREMIUM (that's right) menu before he butt f**ks you.

Spooks will buy a lovely person such as yourself any meal you want off the McDonald's PREMIUM (that's right) menu before he butt f**ks you.

ooo monopoly pieces! bonus

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I saw something once that said virginity (in females of course) was the most sexually attractive feature worldwide. The wording was better than my attempt but you get the idea. The point is, its beyond Muslim countries.

Hooray!

Hooray!