SAT

The SteveAndTiff Stupremacy

3,058 posts in this topic

I'm a bad food critic because I love everything.

I did have a dream about kimchi last night...

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Why me? Hubby been at work for 2 days and hurt himself.

He might have broken his finger on Saturday.

Aint it always how things go >=\

I hope hubby is okay and that he can make it back to work soon.

The 3 of us watched a movie called “Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead” just over a week ago. This guy went on a 60 day juice fast to reboot his system with macro nutrients from plant juice and managed to lose a bunch of weight and get his health under control and get off of all of the meds he was taking. At the end of the show hubby says “so when are we doing a reboot?”. Needless to say, we started a 5 day juice reboot on Saturday. Feeling amazingly well so far.

Went to Jacksonville CBP deferred inspection office on Friday. They could find no issue with our names at all. At least hubby wasn’t annoyed with the long drive that ended in futility.

The teen starts her new job tomorrow. Her security check went well I guess. I’m happy for her. Hopefully she’ll meet people her age to hang out with.

Speaking of Cuy: http://www.startribune.com/local/blogs/220574041.html

I have an iPhone 5 and I love it. The teen was thinking of switching from her iPhone to some sort of android because everyone has iPhones and she wanted to be different. She decided against it because of the ease of use for the iPhone.

Edited by hikergirl