Chloezilla

Recent interviewees - do you have your passport yet??

516 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yeah im sure im just worrying too much. Trying to stay calm and be patient. So anxious to get a call from the courier!

I think you will be fine,typically it takes 6 working days. I have been waiting over 2 weeks now for mine but i don't know many others who are experiencing the same problems and most other people get theirs within 10 working days so i'm sure yours will be absolutely fine.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Has anyone had their passport delivered without needing a call? I had my interview on Friday, and I had paid the courier for home delivery online prior to my interview. So I'm guessing that means I won't need a call from the them.

And I'm unsure how I go about tracking my passport once it is with the courier. How will I get the tracking number - do they email or text it?

Edited by Laura Clare

K1 Timeline

02-22-2013: I-129F to VSC

02-28-2013: NOA1

06-10-2013: NOA2 (102 days)

08-16-2013: Interview - Approved!

08-22-2013: Visa in hand

09-14-2013: POE Houston

10-30-2013: Married!

AOS Timeline

12-10-2013: Mailed AOS/EAD/AP

12-16-2013: NOA1 x 3

01-02-2014: Biometrics

02-24-2014: EAD/AP Approved

03-04-2014: Received EAD/AP

03-10-2014: Interview - Approved!

03-18-2014: Received GC

ROC Timeline

12-12-2015: I-751 to CSC

12-17-2015: NOA1

01-14-2016: Biometrics

05-19-2016: Approved!

N-400 Timeline

03-14-2017: N-400 to Texas Lockbox

03-22-2017: NOA1

04-11-2017: Biometrics

04-20-2017: In Line For Interview

07-02-2018: Interview - Approved!

08-22-2018: Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Pleased to report that my passport will be delivered tomorrow. YAAAAAAAS! Thanks so much for everyone's help, and I will continue to check in here if I can help in any way. Very best wishes and good luck to those still waiting, especially you guys that have been waiting longer than the 10 working days. Got all my fingers and toes crossed for you all.

Well everyone, IT HAS ARRIVED!!!

7 business days since my interview and the lovely DX man brought it to my door this morning!! Soooo happy.

Good luck everyone. Hope you get yours soon! ❤❤❤

thanks chloe, mine updated on the 15th, but still said ready but kids didnt update till 16th... then still said ready... hoping this is a good thing and monday will be my day! Still petrified something is wrong tho!! xXx

Thinking of you today lady! Hope you get some good news ?❤❤

IR1/CR1

-- USCIS --

JAN/28/2013 - I-130 sent to Chicago

FEB/01/2013 - Received email NOA1 (routed to NBC, further processing in Baltimore field office)

APR/15/2013 - I-130 approved (on USCIS website)

APR/20/2013 - NOA2 in mail

--NVC--

APR/22/2013 - NVC received our case

MAY/06/2013 - Got NVC case number (over the phone)

MAY/06/2013 - Emailed DS-3032 form (choice of agent)

MAY/09/2013 - Received and PAID AOS Bill

MAY/15/2013 - DS-3032 Accepted by NVC (email)

MAY/16/2013 - Received and PAID IV Bill

MAY/18/2013 - Sent AOS package (I-864)

MAY/21/2013 - Sent IV package (DS-230)

JUN/17/2013 - AOS RFE email

JUN/18/2013 - Corrected AOS mailed out (over-night)

JUL/10/2013 - Case complete!!!

--LONDON--

JUL/12/2013 - Assigned interview date

JUL/31/2013 - Medical

AUG/08/2013 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!❤??

AUG/19/2013 - Visa in hand

AUG/28/2013 - POE (BOS)

Timeline

Just checked my CEAC status, and it was updated today from "Ready" to "Administrative Processing"

Has anyone been in this status recently? if so, how long did it take to change to "issued"?

Just checked my CEAC status, and it was updated today from "Ready" to "Administrative Processing"

Has anyone been in this status recently? if so, how long did it take to change to "issued"?

Read all the threads while you wait. Somebody has already posted theirs was AP two days before issued.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Timeline

Our interview was a day after yours (Tuesday, 8/13) and it went to Administrative processing later that day and on Wednesday, 8/14 that turned to Issued and it's been Issued ever since. I'm surprised yours is in AP that long but maybe they just had to do some additional checking?

I think you will be fine,typically it takes 6 working days. I have been waiting over 2 weeks now for mine but i don't know many others who are experiencing the same problems and most other people get theirs within 10 working days so i'm sure yours will be absolutely fine.

Sorry you have been waiting so long!

good to know the average is about 6 business days...we were hoping to have ours by tomorrow to get him on the place on Thursday (found a great flight) but not looking good..although the 6 business days would be Wednesday...

Congrats to those who got theirs the past few days..wishing all a safe flight :)

Timeline

I waited all day for them to call... went out shopping after 3:30pm, as i had to get a few things for my baby boy. Of course they called while i was out! So i phoned back the courier and they told me that they are going to call the embassy tomorrow, to get the embassy to call me back on Wednesday as i requested (i am out on Tuesday visiting my sister in Wales.. I might also call the embassy tomorrow before i leave for Wales. ) The woman from DX took my details and told me that they will call to arrange payment on Wednesday and they should be able to deliver the next day (Thursday). So i am really happy about that! So hopefully i should get my visa before the end of the week! Fingers crossed!

Timeline

Well everyone, IT HAS ARRIVED!!!

7 business days since my interview and the lovely DX man brought it to my door this morning!! Soooo happy.

Good luck everyone. Hope you get yours soon! ❤❤❤

Thinking of you today lady! Hope you get some good news ?❤❤

thanks so much chloe <3 so happy for you and all you lucky peeps getting yours today in hand no more of this agonising waiting!

Mine hasn't changed today so my man called a number for usa calling and got through to someone who said that ceac is often not accurate and mine isn't in 'ready' but is infact in AP and has been since 5th aug (my interview day) so not sure if this is good news or bad :/ Only spoken to 4 people on the same line to find out this info, all others didnt seem to care and just told us to wait..... well, I guess finding this out I am still in that boat but at least I have more accurate info, my man said that it seems all others he spoke to just checked on the ceac site and told him to wait where as this man actually checked elsewhere too and stated that their shouldn't be a problem. I know there is at least one other has been waiting since 2nd aug with this same problem so lets hope there is an end soon, starting to panic about the wedding now, its on the 14th sept :/

leaving on a plus, I picked up my wedding dress today :)

Timeline

thanks so much chloe <3 so happy for you and all you lucky peeps getting yours today in hand no more of this agonising waiting!

Mine hasn't changed today so my man called a number for usa calling and got through to someone who said that ceac is often not accurate and mine isn't in 'ready' but is infact in AP and has been since 5th aug (my interview day) so not sure if this is good news or bad :/ Only spoken to 4 people on the same line to find out this info, all others didnt seem to care and just told us to wait..... well, I guess finding this out I am still in that boat but at least I have more accurate info, my man said that it seems all others he spoke to just checked on the ceac site and told him to wait where as this man actually checked elsewhere too and stated that their shouldn't be a problem. I know there is at least one other has been waiting since 2nd aug with this same problem so lets hope there is an end soon, starting to panic about the wedding now, its on the 14th sept :/

leaving on a plus, I picked up my wedding dress today smile.png

hi - that's great that your dress is ready :) sorry about your delay...am I reading your post right - does your status say ready on the CEAC website? did it ever say Issued after your interview and then changed back?

Timeline

I haven't seen it say 'issued' at all and some times i check it 4 times in a minute lol... little obsessive i know :/
just been ready the whole time, but theguy on the phone said it wasn't 'ready' but that ceac wasn't accurate and it was infact in AP and had been since 5th so not really sure whats going on now :/
xxx

Timeline

I haven't seen it say 'issued' at all and some times i check it 4 times in a minute lol... little obsessive i know :/

just been ready the whole time, but theguy on the phone said it wasn't 'ready' but that ceac wasn't accurate and it was infact in AP and had been since 5th so not really sure whats going on now :/

xxx

ah gotcha. We've all been there hitting that button over and over - for me, it was the USCIS one. :) ours was only in AP for half a day..maybe they just need to do a little extra checking of things...maybe they tried to reach someone else to check something and they are on vacation or something simple like that..keeping my fingers crossed that you hear soon. :)

xxx

Don't suppose they could put a timeframe on it either?? I would be the same, checking constantly. Limbo sucks. Good luck for tomorrow ? You'll be there soon!! ❤

IR1/CR1

-- USCIS --

JAN/28/2013 - I-130 sent to Chicago

FEB/01/2013 - Received email NOA1 (routed to NBC, further processing in Baltimore field office)

APR/15/2013 - I-130 approved (on USCIS website)

APR/20/2013 - NOA2 in mail

--NVC--

APR/22/2013 - NVC received our case

MAY/06/2013 - Got NVC case number (over the phone)

MAY/06/2013 - Emailed DS-3032 form (choice of agent)

MAY/09/2013 - Received and PAID AOS Bill

MAY/15/2013 - DS-3032 Accepted by NVC (email)

MAY/16/2013 - Received and PAID IV Bill

MAY/18/2013 - Sent AOS package (I-864)

MAY/21/2013 - Sent IV package (DS-230)

JUN/17/2013 - AOS RFE email

JUN/18/2013 - Corrected AOS mailed out (over-night)

JUL/10/2013 - Case complete!!!

--LONDON--

JUL/12/2013 - Assigned interview date

JUL/31/2013 - Medical

AUG/08/2013 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!❤??

AUG/19/2013 - Visa in hand

AUG/28/2013 - POE (BOS)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.