We Keep Receipts

New evidence in baby shooting points to parents, not black teenagers

112 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

And this topic just keeps going further down the page... laughing.gif

What are you saying? The TM/GZ trial didn't get enough attention here?

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Because it is a sad attempt by a desperate defense attorney to keep the two little animals off death row and even the most biased of the biased left wing media outlets would not touch it.

P.S. The gun that killed the baby has already been recovered and positive tests have concluded it was the murder weapon.

One more P.S. The mother and sister of one of the angels has been charged for trying to dispose of the weapon

Next

Oh Yeah one more P.S. Whatever white person you libs google up that committed some awful offense so you can ask me if they are an animal also

Yes they are an animal also.

Edited by The conciliator

Because it is a sad attempt by a desperate defense attorney to keep the two little animals off death row and even the most biased of the biased left wing media outlets would not touch it.

P.S. The gun that killed the baby has already been recovered and positive tests have concluded it was the murder weapon.

One more P.S. The mother and sister of one of the angels has been charged for trying to dispose of the weapon

Next

Oh Yeah one more P.S. Whatever white person you libs google up that committed some awful offense so you can ask me if they are an animal also

Yes they are an animal also.

Funny how when the color is reversed your answers are just a bit more skeptical. A few of us said she hired those kids to murder her baby, yet no one even wanted to think that. In fact, you guys just skipped over it to keep harping on the two black gangbangers. It is any different than when GZ's attorney did the same thing going after TM's record?

Evidence is a weird thing, don't you think?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Funny how when the color is reversed your answers are just a bit more skeptical. A few of us said she hired those kids to murder her baby, yet no one even wanted to think that. In fact, you guys just skipped over it to keep harping on the two black gangbangers. It is any different than when GZ's attorney did the same thing going after TM's record?

Evidence is a weird thing, don't you think?

I did not read the whole thread. Too long. Been out trying to buy houses.

As for color. My rules usually apply and I don't see race in everything like you do.

I don't know who to believe in this story, honestly. Her story from the beginning didn't make sense. Her own daughter said so.

And the gun residue on the hands of both the mother and the father (who was supposedly somewhere else at the time of the crime) is bizarre. As is the behavior of the family of the accused.

I wonder if we'll ever know what actually happened.

I did not read the whole thread. Too long. Been out trying to buy houses.

As for color. My rules usually apply and I don't see race in everything like you do.

Riiiight....

I'm talking about in the original thread, the one that you started and Penny started. We both said the mother could have set this up for the insurance money. But that idea was swiftly shot down in favor of blaming the two black teenagers.

Edited by Su and Marvin

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I don't know who to believe in this story, honestly. Her story from the beginning didn't make sense. Her own daughter said so.

And the gun residue on the hands of both the mother and the father (who was supposedly somewhere else at the time of the crime) is bizarre. As is the behavior of the family of the accused.

I wonder if we'll ever know what actually happened.

Personally, I think they two boys were hired to kill the baby for the inusrance money. They probably thought she would say it was some random thugs, the money would come, and they would get their cut of the profits. But if she got greedy and rolled on them, it would explain a lot.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Personally, I think they two boys were hired to kill the baby for the inusrance money. They probably thought she would say it was some random thugs, the money would come, and they would get their cut of the profits. But if she got greedy and rolled on them, it would explain a lot.

And the residue on the hands of both the mother and father?

I find it so odd that this woman lost both of her children to "robberies gone bad"... what are the chances?

Timeline

What?

You mentioned that his thread keeps going further down the page. Not sure what you meant by that.

And the residue on the hands of both the mother and father?

I find it so odd that this woman lost both of her children to "robberies gone bad"... what are the chances?

I'll take a stab at this:

If this was a set up and the family of the boys were poor, the mother or father probably got the gun. Once the shooting went down, they probably took the gun from the boys and left. Now, if they decided to set them up, they would give it back to them and say hold on to this, since the cops would search their house just in case. Once they ratted them out, the mother was probably like get rid of the gun. It was the only evidence linking them to the shooting.

Edited by Su and Marvin

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

You mentioned that his thread keeps going further down the page. Not sure what you meant by that.

Just that it was being ignored for the most part.

Timeline

For some reason I'm having problems finding any recent information about this from a somewhat unbiased news source. I'll keep looking.