cjmc

Ok !!! Why are so Many Filipina's Connecting Up with American Men......???

86 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Show of hands here. How many of your are marrying/have married your filipina wife late in life and/or after a previously failed marriage?

Hand raised!

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

Timeline

Whenever I hear comments being made about "Western women are this" or "Western women are that," I wonder: where are you meeting these people? They don't resemble any woman I know in my personal life. Do such women exist? Certainly. But it is unfair and frankly insulting to tar all with the same brush. Even if you now protest that's not what you meant, go back and read what you wrote. Can you see how what you wrote can be offensive to "Western" women without such women stretching to see an insult?

Women, like men, are individuals. We deserve to be treated as such, judged on our own merits and flaws. Our nationalities do not define us intrinsically. I know you all love your wives, which is a good thing. But it is possible to love your wives without denigrating other women.

My relationship ended with my wife over a decade ago. Over the years I have dated many women. Indeed a few were not overly materialistic--but most were. Most simply ignored me since I did not have the trappings of wealth/status. My friend Dave does--he has a new BMW and he once told me plain out: "you'll never get xxxx" unless you get a new car." Well, I wasn't looking for what he was but to listen to his tales--the Bimmer was quite effective, he even referred to it as the xxxxmobile because he could pick up women in a flash. And he did, until the women found that he lived with his mom and did not have a job, whereupon they dumped him.

I met them on Cupid.com and similar websites. One turned out to be quite a woman of quality but she became seriously ill and died. All told about 90% were utterly materialistic. To answer you: Of course I can see how Western women are offended. Nobody wants to be told that they are shallow and materialistic and that Filipina's as a cultural "group" are not. But that is how I see it and that is how I call it. You, of course are welcome to your opinion and I do agree--though I fear that Western women are by and large a stereotypical group there are exceptions.

All people deserve to be treated as individuals--and that is why I utterly gave up on finding love in America. You may say that your nationalities do not define us and I respectfully disagree. I'll call it as I see it...if you find that as denigrating that is your choice. I find it as truthful and sad.

09/29/2012 - Met Online

11/22/2012 - 11/28/2012 - Steve's 1st Visit

02/08/2013 - I129F Submitted

02/12/2013 - NOA1

02/13/2013 - 03/07/2013 - Steve's 2nd Visit

02/14/2013 - Officially Engaged

06/21/2013 - Case transferred from VSC to TSC

07/24/2013 - NOA2

08/21/2013 - File sent to NVC

08/28/2013 - MNL Case Number received through phone

08/30/2013 - Visa Fee Paid

09/04/2013 - Medical Exam at SLEC (Done in 1 day)

09/25/2013 - Interview Appointment (Under AP with 221G)

10/01/2013 - Additional Document dropped at 2GO SM Cebu

10/08/2013 - CEAC Status Updated to READY

10/30/2013 - CEAC Status Updated to AP

10/30/2013 - CEAC Status ISSUED

11/06/2013 - VISA Received

11/11/2013 - CFO Done

11/15/2013 - POE Detroit

Okay cool. You're a bigot. smile.png

Edit to add: did you ever ask yourself if the problem you and similarly afflicted gentlemen faced is not that the preponderance of "Western" women are materialistic, shallow and (ultimately) expendable, but that you attracted women who fit that description? If a pattern emerges, one must ask oneself if the problem is interior or exterior.

Edited by the maven

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

Maven, you may write what you want, but every reader here can go to your profile and look at what you put about yourself:

Interests: Self-adoration, ballbusting

I stand with my comments. No Filipina on earth would put ballbusting as their interests.

As I said: I call the shots as I see them.

And you have absolute right to be a ballbuster. And I'll admit that there are men who enjoy that sort of thing, but I am not one.

09/29/2012 - Met Online

02/12/2013 - NOA1

07/24/2013 - NOA2

11/11/2013 - CFO Done

11/15/2013 - POE Detroit

Show of hands here. How many of your are marrying/have married your filipina wife late in life and/or after a previously failed marriage?

Please make your post more specific:

- divorced

- 59 years old and up

- with low self-esteem

- cannot afford a BMW

- felt emasculated after dating/marrying American women

- too flattered to believe and mighty proud that a Filipina goddess has given him attention

Whenever I hear comments being made about "Western women are this" or "Western women are that," I wonder: where are you meeting these people? They don't resemble any woman I know in my personal life. Do such women exist? Certainly. But it is unfair and frankly insulting to tar all with the same brush. Even if you now protest that's not what you meant, go back and read what you wrote. Can you see how what you wrote can be offensive to "Western" women without such women stretching to see an insult?

Women, like men, are individuals. We deserve to be treated as such, judged on our own merits and flaws. Our nationalities do not define us intrinsically. I know you all love your wives, which is a good thing. But it is possible to love your wives without denigrating other women.

Maven, opinions and personalities like yours are exactly what drive these utterly desirable American males to look for a submissive partner overseas. tongue.png

This song is for them. Yes, the lyrics.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Philippine men cheat.

Filipinas don't smoke and don't like smoking.

We American males are astounded at how beautiful all the Filipinas are.

Three points.

1. Filipino women cheat too. First hand knowledge.

2. Filipinas smoke. First hand knowledge.

3. There are plenty of Filipinas who are not beautiful. First hand knowledge.

Edited by amriki bhai

Three points.

1. My Filipina would never cheat.

2. My Filipina does not smoke.

3. My Filipina is beautiful.

I think you are just being jealous of all us that found true love..

Timeline

Three points.

Uh...amriki bhai...you are spending way, way too much time in the seedy parts of Angeles City. Try Cebu--only beauties there.

09/29/2012 - Met Online

02/12/2013 - NOA1

07/24/2013 - NOA2

11/11/2013 - CFO Done

11/15/2013 - POE Detroit

Uh...amriki bhai...you are spending way, way too much time in the seedy parts of Angeles City. Try Cebu--only beauties there.

I didn't realize your broad-brush theories about all Filipinas only applied to certain Filipinas.

In the interests of clarity, perhaps you should elaborate on which categories of Filipinas your statements do not apply to.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Show your hands. How many are from Canada and hanging in the Philippine forum and one or the other has a previously failed marriage?

... must be totally bored in the UK forum.... :)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.