Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

=================================

N-400: August 2013 Applicants

======================================

USCIS Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox

UserName............|Sent.....|ChkCashd.|NOA......|Fprints..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|FieldOffice

Blackfield..........|08/01/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|San Antonio, TX

Nicknyc.............|08/05/13.|08/12/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Queens, NY

PinkyToes...........|08/13/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ

Iml3g3nd............|08/09/12.|08/14/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Raleigh, NC

================================

USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox

UserName............|Sent.....|ChkCashd.|NOA......|Fprints..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|FieldOffice

MLBXKLLR............|07/29/13.|--/--/--.|08/08/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Chicago, IL

MATTHEW G...........|07/30/13.|08/06/13.|08/08/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|San Diego, CA

PIISAM..............|08/09/13.|08/15/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Seattle, WA

===========================================================================

USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)

Example.............|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|City, ST

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:

1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.

2. Please make sure you are using Rich Text Editor as your message setting.

3. Click "Reply" on the most recent/updated posting version of this list.

4. Remove the "Quote Coding" at the top and bottom of the list.

5. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size [4] <--- I do not see size 4

6. Red Font="I'm A United States Citizen"!

Blackfield..........|08/01/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|San Antonio, TX
Nicknyc.............|08/05/13.|08/12/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Queens, NY

PinkyToes...........|08/13/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ
Iml3g3nd............|08/09/12.|08/14/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Raleigh, NC

MLBXKLLR............|07/29/13.|--/--/--.|08/08/13.|08/22/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Chicago, IL

MATTHEW G...........|07/30/13.|08/06/13.|08/08/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|San Diego, CA
PIISAM..............|08/09/13.|08/15/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Seattle, WA

Example.............|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|City, ST

• rep_up.png

Filed: Timeline

MLBXKLLR............|07/29/13.|--/--/--.|08/08/13.|08/22/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Chicago, IL

SHOONYE.............|08/06/13.|08/13/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|St Paul, MN

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I sent in a form for email communication. But have not received any emails yet from USCIS. Did any of you guys get emails from them and when is it that they send out email, I mean at what stage of your whole process?

IR-1/CR-1

2008-12-24 - Marriage
2009-03-12 - I-130 Approved
2009-05-29 - Pay IV Bill
2009-09-30 - Case Completed at NVC
2009-10-14 - Packet 4 Received
2009-11-16 - Interview Date

Interview Result - Approved
2010-01-09 - US Entry
Port of Entry - JFK

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office - Vermont Service Center
Date Filed - 2011-10-08
Date Approved - 2012-07-30
Green card received - 2012-08-01

Citizenship

N400 filled - 2013-08-09
NOA - 2013-08-12
Biometrics -2013-09-05

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

@lml3g3nd - I received an email confirming that my application has been received. Nothing else yet. However when i track my nbc number on uscis website, it says that the biometrics appointment letter has been mailed out on August 15th.

Blackfield..........|08/01/13.|08/06/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|San Antonio, TX

DesiMan.............|07/26/13.|08/05/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Dallas, TX

W&J.................|07/29/13.|08/06/13.|08/12/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Milwaukee, WI

SHOONYE.............|08/06/13.|08/13/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|St Paul, MN

@lml3g3nd - I received an email confirming that my application has been received. Nothing else yet. However when i track my nbc number on uscis website, it says that the biometrics appointment letter has been mailed out on August 15th.

I received the NOA letter 5 days after I received the email confirmation of application receipt. The NOA letter was dated August 5, and I received it on August 12. The priority date in NOA stated August 1. What does the priority date is to mean? I also just peeked my nbc number on uscis website after read your posting, it says the bio appointment letter has been mailed out on August 12, but I have not received it yet. Am going to search my mail box carefully today. If you have your noa date, I will help update it for you.

Minor correction on my sent date in the "Sent" field

Blackfield..........|08/01/13.|08/06/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|San Antonio, TX

DesiMan.............|07/26/13.|08/05/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Dallas, TX

W&J.................|07/30/13.|08/06/13.|08/12/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Milwaukee, WI

@W&J - i believe the Priority Date(PD) is the date when USCIS received/accepted the application. I still haven't received my NOA.

It's weird, or might not be too weird...

Just checked all my dates:

Sent my package on July 30

Received my first email confirmation on August 6

Received my NOA on August 12

NOA states the following date: Priority date August 1. In the content section, my check and letter were received on August 2. The letter itself dated as August 5.

The NOA letter recommend that I start my online status check after I receive my NOA

I thought I would receive email notification so I hasn't been checking online. After I read your post here, I checked my status, and it says the Bio notice has been sent on August 12.

Today is August 16, based on my previous experience I should be able to see it today or tomorrow...

I'm not sure if I were you, what I would want to do, I might want to check with the post office and see if they have any mails scheduled to re-send. I for once found mails for my neighbor in my mail box. Instead of sending it back I just walked over and handed them to my neighbor.

Filed: Timeline

W&J.................|07/30/13.|08/06/13.|08/12/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Milwaukee, WI

SHOONYE.............|08/06/13.|08/13/13.|08/16/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|St Paul, MN

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

SHOONYE.............|08/06/13.|08/13/13.|08/16/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|St Paul, MN

WALSHY..............|08/16/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Portland, OR

W&J.................|07/30/13.|08/06/13.|08/12/13.|08/23/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Milwaukee, WI

WALSHY..............|08/16/13.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Portland, OR

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.