Bugs

Printing K-1 Visa Interview Confirmation Page

14 posts in this topic

Okay, my fiance wanted me to ask this, for those who have experience setting up a K-1 interview with the Manila Embassy online.

She doesn't have a printer, so she will need to go somewhere to have the confirmation page printed out (and, yes, we know to print out 3 copies).

So her question is, if she sets up the interview online at home, can she somehow save the confirmation page or have access to it again when she goes to a printing/internet store to get it printed out?

She wants to know ahead of time so she knows whether to do this at home or at the store.

barata-gif-3.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

There will be an email confirming the appointment from us embassy Manila after she made her appointment online....I just checked my email when I made my appointment first week of June 2013.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

She is using a laptop at home? One thought is she can setup her "printer" to be the Microsoft XPS Document Writer, using this will create a file to be saved on the HD, that file can be moved to a memory stick which can be taken anywhere to be printed.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

There will be an email confirming the appointment from us embassy Manila after she made her appointment online....I just checked my email when I made my appointment first week of June 2013.

Does it come right away?

She is using a laptop at home? One thought is she can setup her "printer" to be the Microsoft XPS Document Writer, using this will create a file to be saved on the HD, that file can be moved to a memory stick which can be taken anywhere to be printed.

Cool! I didn't know this. Does it work with any webpage or internet link you want printed out elsewhere?

barata-gif-3.gif

Timeline

Does it come right away?

Cool! I didn't know this. Does it work with any webpage or internet link you want printed out elsewhere?

I use it all the time to save pages with info I want to keep.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Yes the email will be right away....I still have the emai in my yahoomail.

I have another question. Is the MNL# on that email? This might be a way I can have confirmation of that number for St. Luke's, as they have been getting stricter with that from what I hear.

barata-gif-3.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

could install cutepdf on the computer,

then print to pdf file via cutepdf

then take the pdf file via usb stick to a copy shop and print it out .

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

If you're on windows you can install a free program like CutePDF that let's you print to PDF. XPS writer works too, but I prefer PDF format since I use Apple. Or if you are on Mac that option is built in.

I set the appointment and just sent my fiancée a PDF to print.

I have another question. Is the MNL# on that email? This might be a way I can have confirmation of that number for St. Luke's, as they have been getting stricter with that from what I hear.

No. MNL is not listed on the email or online appointment letter. Not sure why.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

when u log in to ur account online (https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/) look for the "appointment confirmation" on the dashboard (click it).then click on "printable version" once the appointment confirmation shows up. then click on "print" tab on the pdf file then look for the "save" button then u or ur fiance can save it on the computer.

Edited by Robb&Ann

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

u can call the USCIS to get the MNL number..my husband called them before.

July 25,2013--USCIS received my AOS packaet

July 31, 2013-Email/text notication from USCIS

August 1, 2013- Check encashed

August 5, 2013-Received NOA1's in the mail.

August 9,2013- Received my Biometric Appointment Notice in the mail.dancin5hr.gif

August 15, 2013. Done with my biometric..(walk-in in Local USCIS in Philadelphia)

October 2, 2013- Approved EAD and AP.
October 13, 2013-Recevied my Combo Card( EAD and AP) through mail.

November 14, 2013- Received a Letter of Potential Waiver Interview in the mail.

January 14, 2014- Approved Green Card date. Anniversary date of my 2-year Green Card.

January 23, 2014- Received my green card in the mailbox.

Reminder:

I have to apply for ROC of my 2 year green card within October 20, 2015 to December 2015.

Timeline

What they are looking for is a correspondence from either NVC or USEM with the beneficiary's name and the MNL # on it to appease SLEC. Sometimes SLEC get difficult and wants a copy of a document from one or the other.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.