St&Sv

Wine Drinkers Need Replacement for Inkerman

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Where as I prefer a nice cold, and refreshing, locally brewed beer, my Fiancee prefers her bottle of wine. Now I have yet to find a wine that I can sit and drink, but I know it's out there, which leaves me a little stunted when it comes to picking one. When I was in S-P with her I went to the store a few times and got her this bottle of Inkerman, and myself a nice brown paper bag beer. It's one of her favorites and it's not very expensive either, the problem is I cannot find it here. I've seen an Inkerman here and there but it's a red wine. So guys or gals I've come to you, any of you wine drinkers out there know of a good substitute for this one? Much appreciated if I can have something at home waiting for her after her flight smile.png

post-145598-0-05691700-1374724767_thumb.jpg

Edited by St&Sv

“Even the smallest act of caring for another person is like a drop of water -it will make ripples throughout the entire pond...”

― Jessy and Bryan Matteo

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

My wife and I like Liberty Creek Merlot for an "everyday" wine. We save the better stuff for other ocassions.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Go to a wine store and ask for a cheap-but-good muscat; that's what that wine is.

My wife and I like Liberty Creek Merlot for an "everyday" wine. We save the better stuff for other ocassions.

Спасиба!

“Even the smallest act of caring for another person is like a drop of water -it will make ripples throughout the entire pond...”

― Jessy and Bryan Matteo

It sounds like you want a chilled white wine. I would recommend Fetzer Gervertzminer (sp?). It is light and a little sweet but mild towards the sweetness. I think your SO will be pleased. It usually costs about $6.99 to $8.99 depending on where you are in the country. If she is looking for Massandra style of wines, generally red and very fruity you will be visiting the dessert wines here. I personally don't care for the dessert wines, but to each his own.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.