24 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulations on your approval. Just to know, how many days was your case updated before your case was issued?

5 status updates back to back. (5days). And 6th day issued

Timeline

When was the first time your case status was changed. Was it right when it started changing everyday. Or did it change for the first time then after some time it started changing back to back?

I am asking because my wifes status was changed once but not after that.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i have a quick question . i am a us citizen i wanna apply for my sister .she is married . Our born country is Pakistan. she married to Indian citizen .she lived in India 2 years but now she is living in Saudi Arabia with his husband and two kids from 4 years. my question is that in i 130 petition what address i have to write down for my relative. India WHERE HER HUSBAND HOME. OR PAKISTAN WHERE SHE BORN AND RAISED OR SAUDI OW WHERE SHE IS RESIDING DUE TO HER HUSBAND JOB.

THX IN ADVANCE I M LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOU REPLY.

haan6gd.gif

27899jbdiigbhzo.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

I had my interview in Islamabad embassy on 28th may. And I was put in ap. My wife petitioned me and it was ir1 catagory. few day back my case were being updated every day and on 15th July it appeared issued on ceas. Yesterday I got my passport in hand. my ap duration was 1.5 months. thanks god smile.png.

Mubaarak! You are very lucky I must say.

My husband had his interview on July 17th 2013.

I am also expecting and like you said, I hope his CO also noted that I was expecting :(

I will be leaving soon to the US for my delivery but I ask you to pray for me that my Husband can make it along with me please :/

Timeline

I had my interview in Islamabad embassy on 28th may. And I was put in ap. My wife petitioned me and it was ir1 catagory. few day back my case were being updated every day and on 15th July it appeared issued on ceas. Yesterday I got my passport in hand. my ap duration was 1.5 months. thanks god smile.png.

Hey my wife is also on AP since july 12th and she was given the Green sheet, she they kept her passport and everything was complete also.

But her stattus on ceac website never changed it still says ready.

What does yours say or what did it say after interview and till it said issued. please explain it would be a lot of help for me.

and also did you email the embassy after the interview? or did you just wait.

because i emailed them twice idk if that slowed down my process. please reply

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.