perfect

ZImmerman - New Obama Statement - 'Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago

122 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Obama is trying to start a race war to curb the attention off of him due the lies and scandals hes in right now. Has any other president stuck there nose in others business like the GZ-TM for example?

Since this is the first black President in 237 years...no, you are correct.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

No other president has hated America as much as Obama. He wants to make America worse than his home country Kenya. That's the goal.

Oh and killing off all white males. The white females are reserved for the most gangster style black males. This is the goal, go tell your Facebook friends.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Obama is a fool for making that speech no other president would have done what he did.

Agreed.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

No other president has hated America as much as Obama. He wants to make America worse than his home country Kenya. That's the goal.

Oh and killing off all white males. The white females are reserved for the most gangster style black males. This is the goal, go tell your Facebook friends.

Wow!!

I can't even respond to this one. I guess Obama woke up one day and stated he wanted to destroy America, since he hated it so much.

And in the process, he fooled an entire Country to elect him President. And, he so clever, he fooled the Country a second time and even had more people vote for him the 2nd time around.....breaking US history records by being one of the only Presidents in the history of US by winning the popular vote by such margins for a second term......what an incredible defeat about a man from Kenya, not even a US citizen....

We are such fools, huh??

LOL!!

I think you get my point.......

Next...

I like when new people show up in P&R. They always overreact to posts that clearly aren't serious.

Timeline

Obama is a fool for making that speech no other president would have done what he did.

Yes, such a fool...LOL!

As a President, he should do absolutely nothing about anything.....again.....typical right wing position of not accepting him as President.

Typical reasoning of a person in denial of reality, OR people who do not want to deal with the reality of racism, never wanted to deal with the reality of racism and resent the fact that the targets of racism insist on addressing the issue.

Accept it or not, he's the President, he set the agenda....and if don't like it, tough....

He brought the subject of race back to the national headlines.....and I'm glad he did!.....It's about time....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Again...no other president has been black. And again you are correct.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

Timeline

I like when new people show up in P&R. They always overreact to posts that clearly aren't serious.

So true, when racism doesn't affect you, you're correct.....it wouldn't be a serious subject.

Try stating that to someone who is seriously affected by racism....

Timeline

So true, when racism doesn't affect you, you're correct.....it wouldn't be a serious subject.

Try stating that to someone who is seriously affected by racism....

Every statement you make just shows how out of touch you are with the way posters on here think. Why don't you read through some old threads or observe for a bit so you can pick up on people's actual points of views. I'll help you out. Mr big dog leads the conservative movement around here, Val, penny, and the maven are Christian housewives, Gary is a bleeding heart liberal. Karee, you already know and also as you already know I do what he tells me. Edited by GandD

Timeline

Every statement you make just shows how out of touch you are with the way posters on here think. Why don't you read through some old threads or observe for a bit so you can pick up on people's actual points of views. I'll help you out. Mr big dog leads the conservative movement around here, Val, penny, and the maven are Christian housewives, Gary is a bleeding heart liberal. Karee, you already know and also as you already know I do what he tells me.

I fully understand the topics that are being discussed and I chose to offer my opinion, just like everyone else does.

We are all entitled to our opinions on this board, right?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Every statement you make just shows how out of touch you are with the way posters on here think. Why don't you read through some old threads or observe for a bit so you can pick up on people's actual points of views. I'll help you out. Mr big dog leads the conservative movement around here, Val, penny, and the maven are Christian housewives, Gary is a bleeding heart liberal. Karee, you already know and also as you already know I do what he tells me.

laughing.gif

My wife thinks I have a girlfriend since I'm sitting here laughing at the computer. "You talk lady? Why are you laughing?"

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

I fully understand the topics that are being discussed and I chose to offer my opinion, just like everyone else does.

We are all entitled to our opinions on this board, right?

Yes we are. But your opinions on people's leanings here are wrong. That's the part you need to relax with.