Gary and Alla

GZ to get his gun back

841 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

No, I have my pussylittle pistol tucked firmly in my jeans. Go ahead, make my day!

You sneaky pistol packer!

I take my pistol everywhere, but rarely my firearm. ;)

Stoner?

stoner.gif

We have a winner!

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

Any regular citizen who thinks they need an AK-47 to defend themselves has issues.

Please tell me why exactly it is so much more dangerous than my mossberg shotgun that has 8 rounds of 00 buck in it.

Or any other gun for that matter

Or why you think you have the right to impose you views on someone else rights.

I know you did not say that

Please tell me why exactly it is so much more dangerous than my mossberg shotgun that has 8 rounds of 00 buck in it.

Or any other gun for that matter

Or why you think you have the right to impose you views on someone else rights.

I know you did not say that

How are my views imposing on anyone's rights? Am I taking their precious guns away? Nope.

If someone needs an AK-47 in their trunk to feel safe, then that's their right. It's my right to think they're a nut.

Edited by Penny Lane

All guns all the time because many people still misunderstand the 2nd Amendment.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

How are my views imposing on anyone's rights? Am I taking their precious guns away? Nope.

If someone needs an AK-47 in their trunk to feel safe, then that's their right. It's my right to think they're a nut.

Because opinions have consequences!

What if WWIII breaks out and he didn't have the AK47 with the 100 round drum on it or the belt fed Mini Gun? How would he face the tanks and laser guided missiles?

Not being prepared for World War Z is un-American. Brad Pitt would be totally appalled!

Your common sense is clouding the issue.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-17-2013 - NOA1

11-5-2013  -  Approved

I have no idea which GZ thread to use to post this, but I found it interesting. Popped up on my FB feed:

BREAKING NEWS: Four of the six jurors in the George Zimmerman trial issued a joint statement saying that Juror B37’s interview with CNN does not reflect their opinions. http://on.cnn.com/QZYZDc

I wonder which part they're trying to distance themselves from.

Edited by Penny Lane

Timeline

I have no idea which GZ thread to use to post this, but I found it interesting. Popped up on my FB feed:

BREAKING NEWS: Four of the six jurors in the George Zimmerman trial issued a joint statement saying that Juror B37’s interview with CNN does not reflect their opinions. http://on.cnn.com/QZYZDc

I wonder what other "tell all" revelations will come out?

I'm sure every one will make a buck.

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-17-2013 - NOA1

11-5-2013  -  Approved

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

no, not different. a little more reserved maybe. VJ's P&R forum is full of people with differing povs. when those people debate differnet subjects constantly, we all say things for a little bit of shock value. i don't take anything said in the general discussion forums literally.

Different as in GZ/TM or guns.

There was a guy who socked his manager at WalMart today. The going joke around town is that the manager will now be the target of a justice department investigation for following his employee around the store.

4 of 6 jurors on the record saying that the death of a person in the commission of a violent crime is justified and that this guy is neither a hero nor a saint should only puzzle those easily confused citizens of the dying planet **. Those jurors (and the rest of us) care little for the imaginary "civil rights" of a burglar who died in the middle of attacking someone.

NOTE: It sure is wise to keep those riots in California. Florida is quiet. Being "afraid to walk the street in a hoodie" is a good thing for a peaceful community!

i don't get it.

no, not different. a little more reserved maybe. VJ's P&R forum is full of people with differing povs. when those people debate differnet subjects constantly, we all say things for a little bit of shock value. i don't take anything said in the general discussion forums literally.

Or too serious. You get it ..

I don't sugarcoat things here on VJ.

On facebook, I've learned there are many people out there who don't like hearing certain things and they won't reply with rational arguments (Yes, even those of you who disagree with my positions typically respond with rational arguments instead of simple name calling or the favorite facebook automatic response of, "You're a racist.") and only reply with emotionally-based name calling.

However, on facebook... there are a lot more pictures! Maybe I do look soft. Maybe I look like a healthy young man. Either way, there are those that get it and those who will likely misunderstand forever. Not hard to figure out which ones voted for Obama.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I don't sugarcoat things here on VJ.

On facebook, I've learned there are many people out there who don't like hearing certain things and they won't reply with rational arguments (Yes, even those of you who disagree with my positions typically respond with rational arguments instead of simple name calling or the favorite facebook automatic response of, "You're a racist.") and only reply with emotionally-based name calling.

However, on facebook... there are a lot more pictures! Maybe I do look soft. Maybe I look like a healthy young man. Either way, there are those that get it and those who will likely misunderstand forever. Not hard to figure out which ones voted for Obama.

not only that. FB is really not the forum for a bunch of foolishness

I assume anything digital is monitored.

I'm careful to stay within the letter of the law but as I get older, I realize more and more the spirit of the law and the principles our founding generation bestowed upon us is largely being ignored. It's our job to correct that and sometimes a little more kid-gloving is required in public.

Русский форум член.