28 posts in this topic

God is good all the time. After months of waiting, our papers has been FINALLY completed at the National Visa Center. Praise the Lord! Got an email from NVC today (7/11/2013) which made me giggle for joy. And received a message from my husband this morning saying, "good morning love make your appointment for your medical , hehehe yippie , i love you".. I am very thankful and happy to share the love of God that is overflowing..such a great great love. Now gonna pray for the upcoming Medical Exam at St. Lukes and Interview at USEM. With God all things are possible. I declare victory today in Jesus' Name. To all my fellow pinays who are also waiting to be with their husband, the wait might be longer than expected, but it will all be worth it. Patience is a virtue. To God be the glory forever and ever.

"LOVE is a journey. We walk through life, found each other along the way and stayed inlove. And the best thing is being MARRIED to the person you love and accepting that the future will unfold itself while the two of you still bonded by the same word everybody called LOVE. A love that says "Let God be God"

vk7s6xxnk.png

Congratulations! :)

AOS/EAD/AP

10/03/13 - package sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/07/13 - package received by S. Rodriguez

10/10/13 - Email Notification for AOS/EAD/AP

10/19/13 - NOA1 EAD

11/07/13 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

11/16/13 - USCIS Status for I-485: Testing and Interview

12/03/13 - USCIS Status for I-131 AP - Approved / USCIS Status for I-485 - Card/ Document Production

01/07/14 - INTERVIEW @ 1:00pm, USCIS Hagatna Guam -APPROVED

01/08/14 - Card Production Ordered

01/09/14 - Register Permanent Status

01/14/14 - For Delivery with USPS Tracking No.

1/24/14/ - GC on hand

ROC I-751

10/09/15 - Eligible for ROC

10/21/15 - I-751 Packet mailed via USPS (2 day Priority Mail)

10/23/15 - Delivered to USCIS California Service Center

10/27/15 - $590 charged to account.

10/29/15 - received NOA dated 10/23/15

11/06/15 - Biometrics received for 11/18/15 appointment

hi gayle.... so when is ur case completed date.... ? coz i called last july 8.. i got my case complete but i did not receive any email yet...

did call them evryday or u just got email today that says that ur case completed today?

do u have interview date already or still waiting?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

congratulations

USC here yes.gif
------------------------------
I130

11/30/2012 - NOA1 - NBC
01/09/2013 - Transfer to local office(Newark, NJ)
03/11/2013 - INFO Pass
04/04/2013 - INFO Pass

04/30/2013 - RFE - Properly complete and re-submit G-325A.
05/09/2013 - RFE hand delivered to Local office.

05/10/2013 - NOA2 - Newark NJ

NVC
05/13/2013 - NVC Received.
05/30/2013 - Case & IIN # Received.
05/30/2013 - DS3032 & E-mail sent to remove Attorney and appoint petitioner as choice of Agent.
05/30/2013 - NVC accepted request and stated that further communication will now directed to petitioner.
06/04/2013 - AOS & IV bill e-mail received, generated and paid.
06/05/2013 - AOS & IV status paid.
06/05/2013 - AOS package sent
06/12/2013 - IV package sent
06/25/2013 - AOS Accepted
07/03/2013 - IV accepted
07/03/2013 - Case Complete
07/30/2013 - Interview Date received

09/30/2013 - Interview

09/30/2013 - Approved

10/02/2013 - Visa in hand

10/05/2013 - POE

hi gayle.... so when is ur case completed date.... ? coz i called last july 8.. i got my case complete but i did not receive any email yet...

did call them evryday or u just got email today that says that ur case completed today?

do u have interview date already or still wait

Wait for interview date they said....

"LOVE is a journey. We walk through life, found each other along the way and stayed inlove. And the best thing is being MARRIED to the person you love and accepting that the future will unfold itself while the two of you still bonded by the same word everybody called LOVE. A love that says "Let God be God"

vk7s6xxnk.png

Wait for interview date they said....

we got the message on our emails...

vk7s6xxnk.png

thats what it says in the email or did u call them.... coz mine i didnt get any email yet hehehe.... most of the people they said 4 to 5 days from the day completed ur case.. but urs u got ur email already nice.... hopefully tomorrow i will get my completion email.... coz i got my case complete last july 8.... hopefully by august we got our interview...

is it gayle u can make appointment for medical already even though u dont have the appointment letter... let me knw what are the docs or steps u will do for doing the medical at st luke's so i will tell it to my wife to do her medical too...

is it gayle u can make appointment for medical already even though u dont have the appointment letter... let me knw what are the docs or steps u will do for doing the medical at st luke's so i will tell it to my wife to do her medical too...

Medical can be done even without the appointment letter..You just need to bring your Instruction letter 2 copies, 2x2 pics, passport and photocopy of the bio page, 2 copies of St. Lukes Preregistration which helps a lot to save time..I did my medical May 28, even before we paid aos and iv..

I-130 Submitted ---- 09/16/2011

NOA 1 ---- 09/21/2011

I-130 Approved ------ 04/30/2013

NVC Case Number -- 05/14/2013

Medical Exam ------ 05/28/2013

Case Complete ------- 08/06/2013

Interview -------- 09/09/2013

Visa Arrived ---------- 10/17/2013

POE SFO ------------- 10/21/2013

Delays maybe inevitable, but misery is optional!

yes, as long as we have the case number, i believe we can go for medical exams...and im hoping for a not so complicated medical exam...yay i am nervous...but everyone needs to undergo such exam...yay..

i will try my best to share what will be the steps there and the necessary documents they need me to show them.

where is your pinay from?

vk7s6xxnk.png

Congrats Gayle blue!!!!

I-130 Submitted ---- 09/16/2011

NOA 1 ---- 09/21/2011

I-130 Approved ------ 04/30/2013

NVC Case Number -- 05/14/2013

Medical Exam ------ 05/28/2013

Case Complete ------- 08/06/2013

Interview -------- 09/09/2013

Visa Arrived ---------- 10/17/2013

POE SFO ------------- 10/21/2013

Delays maybe inevitable, but misery is optional!

thats what it says in the email or did u call them.... coz mine i didnt get any email yet hehehe.... most of the people they said 4 to 5 days from the day completed ur case.. but urs u got ur email already nice.... hopefully tomorrow i will get my completion email.... coz i got my case complete last july 8.... hopefully by august we got our interview...

yes we also hope to get an interview as soon as possible...husband has been waiting for me for almost a year now.

vk7s6xxnk.png

Maybe your wife and i can go for medical at the same time so i could also make pinay friends...thank you

vk7s6xxnk.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.