The Mean Lady

Timeline Filter List

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Is this not working correctly or am I being stupid about something?

My parameters are:

Search result for
Visa Type : [IR-1/CR-1], Service Center : [All], Beneficiaries Country : [All], Consulate/Embassy : [All], I130 NOA 1 After 2012-08-16, I130 NOA 1 Before 2013-05-01, I130 NOA 2 After 2012-08-31, I130 NOA 2 Before 2013-06-29, Local Office : [Chicago IL]

Yet, I don't come up in the results?!

1.... Janny & Michael pages_icon.gif atb_members.gif
2.... Leslie & Antonio
3.... Craig & Allison pages_icon.gif atb_members.gif

Edited by KDH

oldlady.gif

Timeline

Hi. I don't think it is you. May be a problem with the site. I an not able to edit my profile to upload a timeline.

Probably because that's not how you edit your timeline =P

Click this:

bullet_wrench.pngEdit / Add My Entry

oldlady.gif

Timeline

Still no input?

Search result for
Visa Type : [IR-1/CR-1], Service Center : [National Benefits Center], Beneficiaries Country : [All], Consulate/Embassy : [All], I130 NOA 1 After 2012-08-15, I130 NOA 1 Before 2013-05-31, I130 NOA 2 After 2012-09-01, I130 NOA 2 Before 2013-07-03, Local Office : [San Francisco CA]
Max results are set to show only 20 timelines. You may change the max results on the search screen.

pages_icon.gif : Click to view member's timline
atb_members.gif : Click to view member's forum profile

No results have been found to meet selected criteria.

Yet, here's this timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=149095

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Is this not working correctly or am I being stupid about something?

My parameters are:

Search result for

Visa Type : [IR-1/CR-1], Service Center : [All], Beneficiaries Country : [All], Consulate/Embassy : [All], I130 NOA 1 After 2012-08-16, I130 NOA 1 Before 2013-05-01, I130 NOA 2 After 2012-08-31, I130 NOA 2 Before 2013-06-29, Local Office : [Chicago IL]

Yet, I don't come up in the results?!

1.... Janny & Michael pages_icon.gif atb_members.gif

2.... Leslie & Antonio

3.... Craig & Allison pages_icon.gif atb_members.gif

Not just you - I also posted about this here http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/435301-ir-1cr-1-nbc-submitters-search-results-not-working/ awhile back and got no answer.

For some reason, not all IR1/CR1 filers are shown when you include the local office in the search since August 2012 (I'm assuming any results with other service centers listed are people mistakenly entering it instead of NBC).

It'd be nice for this functionality to exist - to track local office processing times, instead of lump NBC, which provides not much useful info when local offices are doing processing now.

Seems as though that when you enter your filing location in the "USCIS & Consulate Filing Locations" section of the timeline, there is no option/dropdown to enter your local office. You may have entered your local office in your profile, but since profile and timeline are 2 different entities, if you haven't entered your local office into your timeline data (and you can't as far as I can tell), then you won't show up in the timeline search results.

The problem is, I'm not exactly sure what "Local Office" entry is being referenced in the search options, but it's not one in the [-] IR-1/CR-1 Visa data section of timeline data entry. As such, I haven't entered my local office anywhere in my timeline data, and I don't show up in search results. I think there should be the option to choose your local office in your timeline data in the "USCIS & Consulate Filing Locations" section.

Of note, there is a local office dropdown in the "Citizenship Section". Perhaps people who are showing up in the results have entered their local office there, and those are the results that are showing up when you search by local office?

Edited by domwardbound

31 May 2013 - Sent I-130 to Phoenix Lockbox

03 Jun 2013 - USPS shows package as received

06 Jun 2013 - Received text and email with receipt number

08 Jun 2013 - Received paper I-797C. Received and Priority date - June 3. Notice date - June 5.

17 Dec 2013 - Transferred to Nebraska Service Center.

04 Mar 2014 - I-130 approved

05 Mar 2014 - I-130 shipped to NVC/DOS

17 Mar 2014 - Received by NVC

16 Apr 2014 - Case number assigned

22 Apr 2014 - DS-261 available and completed

23 Apr 2014 - AOS invoice email received
25 Apr 2014 - AOS fee available and paid

26 Apr 2014 - AOS packet sent (delivered 28 Apr, NVC system received 30 Apr)

30 Apr 2014 - IV invoice email received; fee available and paid
01 May 2014 - IV packet sent (delivered 02 May, NVC system received 05 May)

02 May 2014 - DS-260 available and completed

20 May 2014 - received AOS checklist (left mail address blank on I-864EZ)

22 May 2014 - checklist response delivered

27 May 2014 - NVC system received checklist

27 May 2014 - false checklist received

26 Jun 2014 - NVC case complete

10 Jul 2014 - interview scheduled (per phone call)

14 Jul 2014 - receive interview notification email

06 Aug 2014 - interview (approved); visa issued

08 Aug 2014 - passport/visa delivered

30 Aug 2014 - point of entry

10 Sep 2014 - social security card delivered

29 Sep 2014 - green card delivered

The timeline search doesn't work for me anymore either after using it for years. I have searched for interviews at London for a specific period...example last month through August to see how far out they have scheduled. And I choose detailed results to see the whole timeline. The results are so random---people who interviewed in 2010 for example, which isn't even in the ballpark of my parameters of June through August 2013. I just gave up using it because it's kinda worthless now.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs