Hawaiianosfiancee

Fiance Visa Problem... Help!!!

38 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, I'm a newbie here.

Here is my story...

My Fiance(EJ) & I had been dating since 2009. But we broke up early of 2011 & I met a guy(LEE)& we've been dating for a few months until he got me pregnant. & when I told him about my pregnancy he told me straight to my face that he wasn't ready to settle down. He will just support our child. Then we parted ways.

...It was my 3rd month of pregnancy when EJ called me up asking me how I was & I told him everything (that I had a boyfriend after him, I got pregnant but Lee wasn't ready thats why we broke up)... EJ was said he was sad... But still wish me goodluck about my pregnancy after almost an hour of talking he said goodbye...

1 month had passed... Its was my fourth month of pregnancy... When EJ called me again he told me that he was deeply hurt after he learned that I was pregnant, he said he can't sleep at night because he's thinking of me :( after a month of sleepless night he realized that he still love me & told me he want me back he even wanna marry me. Even though I got pregnant with somebody else. He is willing to take the responsibility of being a father to my child... But I turned down his offer because I felt that time It wasn't right... It's so not fair to him... It's like I'm being dishonest to him even though we're not together anymore when I got pregnant... But he said will do whatever it takes to win me back. (believed me I still love him too)... But it's just sooo not fair to him... After a months of pursuing me I finally gave in. We got back together on my 7th months of pregnancy.

He' calls me often especially on his Day Off. Calling is our number 1 means of communication. After a month when i gave birth he ask me the most important question in my life :) he said if "I can be His Wife?" he said he is willing to be a father to my child"... & i said YES! With a tears of happiness... But we decided that he will file the Fiance(e) Petition after a few months because ge wanted me to take care of my child first...

He filled the Petition March 2013...

My question is how long will I wait to have my Interview?

Problem(s):

I only have 2 snail mails that he send me because we talked a lot on the phone. But we dont have a call history of telephone bills to show because he use call cards. & we a few email to each other because I don't have internet at home & he is not into "using computers" until now told me that he ask his kids to teach him the basic ;) (BTW he is already divorce with his former wife)

Will I have a problem with the CO about the proofs? What should I do? Please help...

He's coming this July 2013 to see me&my child...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Have you seen each other in person within 2 years of filing? If not you will be denied. But you can refile after his July visit.

08/01/12-Married08/17/12-Applied for Social Security Card09/23/12-Husband received his Social Security card!09/27/12-Filed AOS09/28/12-AOS package received10/01/12-Text message from USCIS10/03/12-Check cashed10/09/12-NOA1 for I485,I765,I131 AND Biometrics Appointment Letter10/24/12-Biometrics Appointment12/11/12-EAD and AP Approved-75 days12/14/12-EAD/AP Card Production ordered12/21/12-EAD/AP Card came in the mail06/22/13-Green Card Approved06/27/13-Greed Card Production Ordered06/29/13-Green Card came in the mail<p>

04/09/15-Mailed ROC

04/10/2015-Package received

04/14/2015-Check cashed

06/02/2015-Called Service Center (still no NOA1) Service request found out wrong address on paperwork! :(

06/03/2015-Called to get address updated Ar11 online add change didnt work-got infopass for June 10th

06/10/2015-Went to info pass appt. Hubby got a 1yr. Extension stamp in his passport and biometrics done

08/12/2015-ROC Approved. Got letter in the mail.

08/29/2015-received new card in the mail.

Timeline

Yeah when he comes home 2011 before our very first broke up. What about the proof that the CO will ask me. I have problem about the telephone bill because we use calling cards :( please help...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Yeah when he comes home 2011 before our very first broke up. What about the proof that the CO will ask me. I have problem about the telephone bill because we use calling cards :( please help...

We used Rebtel so we could keep track of our calls. Also if I were you, I would encourage him to start emailing you.

08/01/12-Married08/17/12-Applied for Social Security Card09/23/12-Husband received his Social Security card!09/27/12-Filed AOS09/28/12-AOS package received10/01/12-Text message from USCIS10/03/12-Check cashed10/09/12-NOA1 for I485,I765,I131 AND Biometrics Appointment Letter10/24/12-Biometrics Appointment12/11/12-EAD and AP Approved-75 days12/14/12-EAD/AP Card Production ordered12/21/12-EAD/AP Card came in the mail06/22/13-Green Card Approved06/27/13-Greed Card Production Ordered06/29/13-Green Card came in the mail<p>

04/09/15-Mailed ROC

04/10/2015-Package received

04/14/2015-Check cashed

06/02/2015-Called Service Center (still no NOA1) Service request found out wrong address on paperwork! :(

06/03/2015-Called to get address updated Ar11 online add change didnt work-got infopass for June 10th

06/10/2015-Went to info pass appt. Hubby got a 1yr. Extension stamp in his passport and biometrics done

08/12/2015-ROC Approved. Got letter in the mail.

08/29/2015-received new card in the mail.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Your story is inspiring. I hope to marry my American fiancee on August 9th (my consulate interview is tomorrow). I want to be the kind of husband to her that your fiance already is to you - full of self-sacrificial commitment. Thank you for sharing your story. And may God straighten the pathway for you both to be together soon.

And I hope you can get the help and advice you need from others here.

Timeline

We have few email here... & I keep some of the call cards I use. & he also keep some call card that he used too he's going to take it with him when he comes... Do you think the CO will grant me a Visa? I swear to God I love EJ especially now that he prove that he really love me when he accept my child... No other man loves me like EJ do... I can't imagine of loosing for the second time. EJ & my child are my life...

Timeline

Thank you C&C...

I'll do everything to be with the man that I love. He is the one of the best man alive. I thank God that he leads me to him...

Timeline

Hi, I'm a newbie here.

Here is my story...

My Fiance(EJ) & I had been dating since 2009. But we broke up early of 2011 & I met a guy(LEE)& we've been dating for a few months until he got me pregnant. & when I told him about my pregnancy he told me straight to my face that he wasn't ready to settle down. He will just support our child. Then we parted ways.

...It was my 3rd month of pregnancy when EJ called me up asking me how I was & I told him everything (that I had a boyfriend after him, I got pregnant but Lee wasn't ready thats why we broke up)... EJ was said he was sad... But still wish me goodluck about my pregnancy after almost an hour of talking he said goodbye...

1 month had passed... Its was my fourth month of pregnancy... When EJ called me again he told me that he was deeply hurt after he learned that I was pregnant, he said he can't sleep at night because he's thinking of me sad.png after a month of sleepless night he realized that he still love me & told me he want me back he even wanna marry me. Even though I got pregnant with somebody else. He is willing to take the responsibility of being a father to my child... But I turned down his offer because I felt that time It wasn't right... It's so not fair to him... It's like I'm being dishonest to him even though we're not together anymore when I got pregnant... But he said will do whatever it takes to win me back. (believed me I still love him too)... But it's just sooo not fair to him... After a months of pursuing me I finally gave in. We got back together on my 7th months of pregnancy.

He' calls me often especially on his Day Off. Calling is our number 1 means of communication. After a month when i gave birth he ask me the most important question in my life smile.png he said if "I can be His Wife?" he said he is willing to be a father to my child"... & i said YES! With a tears of happiness... But we decided that he will file the Fiance(e) Petition after a few months because ge wanted me to take care of my child first...

He filled the Petition March 2013...

My question is how long will I wait to have my Interview?

Problem(s):

I only have 2 snail mails that he send me because we talked a lot on the phone. But we dont have a call history of telephone bills to show because he use call cards. & we a few email to each other because I don't have internet at home & he is not into "using computers" until now told me that he ask his kids to teach him the basic wink.png (BTW he is already divorce with his former wife)

Will I have a problem with the CO about the proofs? What should I do? Please help...

He's coming this July 2013 to see me&my child...

Hi there, this is Jen, Ray's fiancee I am also from the Philippines, your story is very inspiring, and I can tell EJ loves you very much. My advise is tell him to start emailing you, chat thru ym and skype also, i know some people doesn't include these means of communication but it would help. Also tell him to keep his plane tickets, flight boarding passes, ferry tickets etc and also hotel receipts under your name together. VJers i know will give a lot of advise to you too. Good luck.. ~Jen~

Edited by Ray and Jen

~Our Story~

Early 2009: Met through a website called Friendster

12-15-2009: Became Lovers

04-02-2013: Went to the Philippines to be with Jen and i proposed to her for marriage

-We spent 11 unforgettable days together, went to Cebu and Bohol-

K1 Journey

6-11-13 I-129f Packet sent

6-14-13 USCIS received the application

6-18-13 Received text from USCIS with receipt number WACxxxxxxxxxx

6-20-13 Alien Registration number changed

6-24-13 NOA1 Hard Copy

~Ray and Jen~

Timeline

Thank you so much Jen... God bless you

You're welcome. God bless to our K1 journey :)

~Our Story~

04-02-2013: Went to the Philippines to be with Jen and i proposed to her for marriage

K1 Journey

6-24-13 NOA1 Hard Copy

~Ray and Jen~

Timeline

Thank you Jen. I wish God will permit me to be with him smile.png

We all want here to be with our man. Have faith in Him, He will grant our prayers in His time. smile.png

~Jen~

Edited by Ray and Jen

~Our Story~

K1 Journey

6-24-13 NOA1 Hard Copy

~Ray and Jen~

Timeline

God is good smile.png

Yes. God is good all the time. He will grant our prayers in His perfect time. :)

~Jen~

~Our Story~

K1 Journey

6-24-13 NOA1 Hard Copy

~Ray and Jen~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.