aws&ndd

Withdrawal of I-864 form

48 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Changes the locks see a divorce attorney, cancel everything jointly held. Good Luck.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

I'm getting a copy of the police report, should have it within a couple days as they are mailing it to me. I really hope its just a simple case like you said where she just got really frightened, but honestly and as stupid as it sounds, I just want to wake up from this nightmare and have things back the way they were.

Yes and I dont blame you. I would not wish that on anyone. I am praying that she still loves you and you both will be fine. BUT AS EVERYONE ELSE HAS WARNED" BEWARE, protect yourself, just in case. My wife gets upset over things online sometimes and I dont understand it but I am learning that the cultures can be so different that things we think are no big deal are of huge significance to others. So lets hope you will both be okay. GOD BLESS

Aloha Ke Akua

• 3 months later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Ok I need some advice. I have now been separated from my ex since she left in june. I have a pending divorce case, which hopefully will be over soon. I have sent a letter to the National Benefits Center where her case is being processed, on Aug 14. I was told by an immigration officer at the local office to send a request asking to withdraw both my I-864 and my approved I-129f petition. I have called the USCIS national hotline several times to find out if my support has been withdrawn...and tonight finally got to a supervisor. She told me she can't tell me if my support has been withdrawn....then she tells me I can't withdraw it. She tells me that while its at the NBC its in initial processing and they will ALWAYS send it to the local office. She was pretty adamant about how I couldn't do anything about the case, I told her I didn't care about my ex's case, just want to withdraw my forms!! She said you can't do that.

I need advice on what I should do here. I NEED that support withdrawn, and I need proof that it has been withdrawn. I'm seriously irritated...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.