167 posts in this topic

you still don't seem to understand assaulting someone is against the law. no matter what you say about saint skittles, he assaulted & beat zimmerman. justifiable or not its against the law. defending yourself from an assault is not.

defending yourself from an assualt you yourself provoked?

Filed: Timeline

you still don't seem to understand assaulting someone is against the law. no matter what you say about saint skittles, he assaulted & beat zimmerman. justifiable or not its against the law. defending yourself from an assault is not.

That is Zimmerman's claim, not proven.

defending yourself from an assualt you yourself provoked?

you have no proof saint skittles was provoked. yes you can defend yourself unless you intiated physical contact,

That is Zimmerman's claim, not proven.

prove other wise. the guy had a gun & took a beating before he used it. how logical does that sound to you?

7yqZWFL.jpg

you have no proof saint skittles was provoked. yes you can defend yourself unless you intiated physical contact,

from now on i'm going to call tm 'saint skittles' and gz 'mall cop with a sideorder of short man's disease'

prove other wise. the guy had a gun & took a beating before he used it. how logical does that sound to you?

Why? The burden of proof is on Zimmerman to prove it was self defense.

Zimmerman stated over and over, he did not realize he "forgot to leave his gun at home" until Martin reached for it when his jacket rode up and exposed the weapon. Zimmerman says he was able to stop Martin from getting the weapon with one hand, and use the other hand to pull and fire his pistol before Martin realized what happened, all while being pinned on his back and having his head beat against the sidewalk, about to lose consciousness and blind from all the blood in his eyes.

Come to think of it, seems legit to me.

Edited by The Patriot

you've seen the pics of VN after SS beat him. stop playing dumb

ah, but have you seen the ss autopsy photos? vn came out of the deal pretty okay..

you've seen the pics of VN after SS beat him. stop playing dumb

A bloody nose and a couple small scalp wounds? Is that what you are basing this beat down on? I guess if you are a totalpussy like Zimmerman, you can shoot any black teenager you encounter in an area you are unfamiliar with just because he thumps you in the face for being a total ####### and you fall down.

Why? The burden of proof is on Zimmerman to prove it was self defense.

Zimmerman stated over and over, he did not realize he "forgot to leave his gun at home" until Martin reached for it when his jacket rode up and exposed the weapon. Zimmerman says he was able to stop Martin from getting the weapon with one hand, and use the other hand to pull and fire his pistol before Martin realized what happened, all while being pinned on his back and having his head beat against the sidewalk, about to lose consciousness and blind from all the blood in his eyes.

Come to think of it, seems legit to me.

Transcript of the non-emergency SPD call:

911 dispatcher:

Are you following him? [2:24]

Zimmerman:

Yeah. [2:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK.

We don’t need you to do that. [2:26]

Zimmerman:

OK. [2:28]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, sir, what is your name? [2:34]

Zimmerman:

George. He ran.

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, what’s your last name?

Zimmerman:

Zimmerman.

911 dispatcher:

What’s the phone number you’re calling from?

Zimmerman:

407-435-2400

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, we do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?

Zimmerman:

Yeah.

911 dispatcher:

Alright, where are you going to meet with them at?

Zimmerman:

Um, if they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the clubhouse and, uh, straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then go past the mailboxes you’ll see my truck. [3:10]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, what address are you parked in front of? [3:21]

Zimmerman:

Um, I don’t know. It’s a cut-through so I don’t know the address. [3:25]

Notice how he tell the dispatcher that he's following Martin - that is, he got out of his car - at 2:25 into the call. He was asked for his location a minute later.

Now look at the relevant passage from Zimmermann's written police statement below. He claims there that he left his vehicle only to ascertain his exact location. That's obviously in conflict with what the call recording shows. He's been out hunting Martin, he did not exit the vehicle to find out what address he was at. Who believes anyways that a Neighborhood Watch Captain does not know the three names of the three streets in this tiny neighborhood? That makes no sense whatsoever. And the prosecution is going to have a field day with all the lies that this guy came up with to justify him killing an unarmed kid - yes kid, that's Zimmermann's description of Martin to the dispatcher - that hasn't done anything to anyone.

Tonight, I was on my way to the grocery store when I saw a male approximately 5′ 11″ to 6′ 2″ casually walking in the rain looking into homes. I pulled my vehicle over and called SPD non-ermergency number. I told the dispatcher what I had witnessed, the dispatcher took note of my location & the suspect fled to a darkened area of the sidewalk, as the dispatcher was asking me for an exact location the suspect emerged from the darkness and circled my vehicle. I could not hear if he said anything. The suspect once again disappeared between the back of some houses. The dispatcher once again asked me for my exact location. I could not remember the name of the street, so I got out of my car to look for a street sign.

Did he say SYG was his defense or was there just a lot of speculation in the media that he would?

exactly. That is why the police did not charge him. He did not mount a legal defense until he was charged..

TM was not a suspected felon. He was just another citizen walking around, unarmed in his own neighborhood. GZ was in no position to determine anyone to be a 'suspected felon'. All he had to go by was his own prejudice and unmitigated unawareness.

actually paying more attention to a young black male in a hoodie is not prejudice, it's statistical analysis based on facts.

Yes but Garcia was granted the SYG immunity in no small part becasue the judge ruled that Garcia was well within his rights to chase down Roteta to try and get his property back. Without that, it is doubtful that that he would have gotten off the hook. Now remind me what was Zimmermann trying to get back when he chased Martin down?

so now he "chased TM down" your wild non factual speculation just got more absurd

Saint Skittles... Love it.. May I use it.

I saw a man today while in Atl. I thought he was following me. I tried to kill him.. Liberals y'all cool with that ?

Saint Skittles... Love it.. May I use it.

I saw a man today while in Atl. I thought he was following me. I tried to kill him.. Liberals y'all cool with that ?

exactly. That is why the police did not charge him. He did not mount a legal defense until he was charged..

The lead investigator wanted to charge Zimmerman from day one. The police chief declined, based on a misreading of SYG. The Sanford Police Commission voted no confidence in the police chief for his actions, asking him to step aside, which he did, temporarily. In a weird twist, when he actually did try to resign, the commission rejected his resignation. Finally the state sent in a special prosecutor that did charge Zimmerman.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-04-23/news/os-george-zimmerman-chief-bill-lee-resigns-20120423_1_commissioner-patty-mahany-shooting-controversy-sanford-police-department

so now he "chased TM down" your wild non factual speculation just got more absurd

Zimmermann said so himself. It's on record. Then he lied about it in his written statement. He's got issues on that.

The lead investigator wanted to charge Zimmerman from day one. The police chief declined, based on a misreading of SYG. The Sanford Police Commission voted no confidence in the police chief for his actions, asking him to step aside, which he did, temporarily. In a weird twist, when he actually did try to resign, the commission rejected his resignation. Finally the state sent in a special prosecutor that did charge Zimmerman.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-04-23/news/os-george-zimmerman-chief-bill-lee-resigns-20120423_1_commissioner-patty-mahany-shooting-controversy-sanford-police-department

No facts, please. You know better. This is P&R. Facts are devastating to the gun nuts.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog