We Keep Receipts

The 14-year-old kid arrested over his pro-NRA shirt now faces a year in jail

238 posts in this topic

no

I know.He raised Heck about the very thought of cops in schools. Now he seems to be all into it. LOL

YO! Big Dog... You on the Cops in school bandwagon now..

Is an NRA membership far behind..??

Stay tuned

I know.He raised Heck about the very thought of cops in schools. Now he seems to be all into it. LOL

Stay tuned

Flip Flop he was taking a bath ROFL...

No, but the NRA is. They're calling for an armed cop on every school campus while at the same time pushing for laws to protect us from those evil, bad cops. If they're worried about bad cops, then why would they advocate putting them on every campus in the nation? Just comes to show how full of shite the NRA really is.

um. aren't you guys the ones who want cops in schools in the first place? now cops are trampling kids' fashion sense civil liberties when the trampling should have been left to the school?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

um. aren't you guys the ones who want cops in schools in the first place? now cops are trampling kids' fashion sense civil liberties when the trampling should have been left to the school?

Sorry u cannot connect why one wanted the cops in the school and what the cops are doing in the school.

They are not there to arrest a student just coz a teacher or school admin is asking him to arrest the kid.

I am all for Cops in schools. I am not for cops anywhere arresting people for no reason or because they don't like what they are saying.

I hear you guys

Cops in school to protect against crazed armed killers==BAD

Cops cuffing up someone with no evidence of any kind because he wore a pro NRA shirt===GOOD

That doesn't even BEGIN to make sense.

That is because you are British and never heard the song splish splash he was taking a bath

Sorry u cannot connect why one wanted the cops in the school and what the cops are doing in the school.

They are not there to arrest a student just coz a teacher or school admin is asking him to arrest the kid.

they are there to step in when school administration can't handle a particular student, no?

or were you arguing that cops should man public schools for the sole purpose of the extreme unlikelihood of an active shooter on campus?

That is because you are British and never heard the song splish splash he was taking a bath

I have heard of it. Splish Splash makes sense. Because, you know, that would tie in with the bath thing.

But flip flop, he was taking a bath?

I hear you guys

Cops in school to protect against crazed armed killers==BAD

Cops cuffing up someone with no evidence of any kind because he wore a pro NRA shirt===GOOD

well, you'd be right if you weren't wrong.

i don't think this kid should have been arrested. i also don't think cops belong in schools. try again.

Timeline

Stay tuned

Big Dogs stand

• Zimmerman (guilty)
  • NRA (useless org)
  • Gun (civilians should not have it)
  • Anti Obama (racist)

He would not look case to case bases he would already have made up his mind.

maybe nature boy spends a lot of time in public bath houses. i hear flip flops help cut down on foot fungus spreading.

I have heard of it. Splish Splash makes sense. Because, you know, that would tie in with the bath thing.

I know... just give me this one ok ???

Timeline

they are there to step in when school administration can't handle a particular student, no?

or were you arguing that cops should man public schools for the sole purpose of the extreme unlikelihood of an active shooter on campus?

Schools should also get students arrested for not doing their homework or not eating lunch.

Cops on the campus.... duh.

well, you'd be right if you weren't wrong.

i don't think this kid should have been arrested. i also don't think cops belong in schools. try again.

I know Ma'am you just got caught in the crossfire..