2,994 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hi sandranj I contact congress person and they promise to help me they even sent me a form to fill out and say I should fax it back to the office so they can start the check with immigration thanks again sandranj you are my hero

I will fax it off to their office on Monday I will keep you posted god bless your heart

thanks Sandranj,Anajinic,Hypnos and other friends for reply.I am filing now with category C(9). But my previous ead is c31.

And for renewal it says it has to be applied under same category.

Keeping my fingers crossed and applying with c 9

"Endless praises of the father of all.Glory to the God"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sandra, it was great meeting you today. Where was everyone?

May 20, 2008: Green card approved

N-400

February 22, 2011: Sent N-400 VAWA package

February 23, 2011: FedEx package signed for and delivered

March 15, 2011: Email NOA

March 15, 2011: Check cashed

March 17, 2011: Email re: Fingerprint Notice mailed out

March 18, 2011: NOA received (Notice Date 03/14; Priority Date: 02/23)

March 23, 2011: Biometrics notice received for 03/31

March 31, 2011: Biometrics completed

July 5, 2011: Online status: Now scheduled for interview

July 12, 2011: Received interview letter finally!

August 11, 2011: Interview Date (Garden City) - PASSED!!!

August 15, 2011: In line to be scheduled for Oath

August 16, 2011: Oath scheduled, notice sent

August 20, 2011: Oath notice received

September 15, 2011: Oath ceremony @ 8:30 AM

September 17, 20011: Passport application

September 21, 2011: Passport received

Sandra, it was great meeting you today. Where was everyone?

i became ill, still sick, was looking forward to

" You never can win, when you play dirty"

Timeline

i became ill, still sick, was looking forward to

Feel better!

N-400

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

N400-2011, it was great meeting you too. Regarding your question where was everyone, good question, people didn't bother to call me to say why they could not make it .

I have a crazy/busy schedule and to attend all people asking to meet me up then I scheduled one day to meet all girls. I can't go every Saturday to NYC to meet each one,I live in Nj. Anajnic and Faithkeeper were the only girls that told me in advance they could not make it and I understood them, but it seems some people just do not have respect for others people time, but it was great going to the City because I was able to meet you.I hope to see you soon.

N400-2011, it was great meeting you too. Regarding your question where was everyone, good question, people didn't bother to call me to say why they could not make it .

I have a crazy/busy schedule and to attend all people asking to meet me up then I scheduled one day to meet all girls. I can't go every Saturday to NYC to meet each one,I live in Nj. Anajnic and Faithkeeper were the only girls that told me in advance they could not make it and I understood them, but it seems some people just do not have respect for others people time, but it was great going to the City because I was able to meet you.I hope to see you soon.

Wow!!! Smh, people are unbelievable.. Must always respect peoples time..

" You never can win, when you play dirty"

Timeline

Oh, we will definitely link up again. I enjoyed our chat and walkabout...

Edited by N400-2011

N-400

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

ann.nie07 self-petitioners must currently reside in the United States at the time of application, but some self-petitioners may file from abroad if the spouse is an employee of the U.S.You qualify for Vawa becayse Vawa Law states that the spouse must have been abused in the United States by a U.S. citizen or permanent resident spouse, or have been abused by a U.S. citizen or permanent resident spouse abroad while the spouse was employed by the U.S. government or a member of the U.S. uniformed services.

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Sandra do everyone receives deferred action? I am asking because my attorney received both pages one of approval and one of deferred action

The category C 31 should be used in the form I-765 if the alien had form I-360 approved, and the alien does not have a pending I-485

C 9- if the alien has a I-485 pending

C 14 -if the alien have I-360 approved with deferred action and does not have a pending I-360.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.