BeanCamp

Understanding CEAC Status after Visa has been Approved

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The consul never take my fiancee passport,and the letter she give my fiancee say they need further review of evidence,the counsel was arrogant, and she din't like my fiancee rigth from the begginin of the interview,all the question were easy because we don't have to lie about, the relationship is truefull,I don't know the AP is beacuse I'm white .she is black(mulata) and I'm older ,she is younger,

There's a lot of reasons why they will put your case on AP, they must have seen something wrong with tue case, the relationship, the genuine evidence and everything. Better to wait at least a week and call the embassy and ask, but if your fiancee was told to wait til they contact you, be a little more patience. I know how you feel, when they put me on AP I was kinda freaking out. But hope for the best, prepare some docs or proofs of genuine relationship

11-28-2012 : Filed I-129F

11-30-2012 : NOA1

04-09-2013 : NOA2

05-24-2013 : Case sent from NVC to USEM

06-10-2013 : Medical

07-30-2013 : Interview

: Put to AP for one missing doc

07-30-2013 : CEAC status Administrative Processing

08-01-2013 : Doc submitted to the USEM

08-02-2013 : Doc received

08-12-2013 : Case referred to the CO

08-13-2013 : CEAC status READY ( Appointment info )

08-14-2013 : CEAC status READY ( Case is open )

08-15-2013 : CEAC status AP

08-16-2013 : CEAC Status ISSUED ( Heck, yeah! )

08-24-2013 : Visa packet received

09-04-2013 : Hello, America!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

There's a lot of reasons why they will put your case on AP, they must have seen something wrong with tue case, the relationship, the genuine evidence and everything. Better to wait at least a week and call the embassy and ask, but if your fiancee was told to wait til they contact you, be a little more patience. I know how you feel, when they put me on AP I was kinda freaking out. But hope for the best, prepare some docs or proofs of genuine relationship

Hi..I'm lost in this, what is AP?why AP its seems like hang condition?is there AP too for K1 interview? Now I'm wait for packet 3 as on CEAC they says "ready for interview...." But still no packet 3 until now..don't know what happen :( ...

Hi..I'm lost in this, what is AP?why AP its seems like hang condition?is there AP too for K1 interview? Now I'm wait for packet 3 as on CEAC they says "ready for interview...." But still no packet 3 until now..don't know what happen sad.png ...

AP is Admin Process, it depend on the country n as well as on the Case, there are so many things, bcoz of them they can put u in AP, like Age difference, Religion, Other evidence for Relationship, Security Check etc...

Yes for K1 also they can put into AP. AP is like no one knows when it will be over, its blind well, n dont worry u will get the response from usem within 5 -7 working days for ur packet.

event.png

event.png

192230.gif

Timeline

AP is Admin Process, it depend on the country n as well as on the Case, there are so many things, bcoz of them they can put u in AP, like Age difference, Religion, Other evidence for Relationship, Security Check etc...

Yes for K1 also they can put into AP. AP is like no one knows when it will be over, its blind well, n dont worry u will get the response from usem within 5 -7 working days for ur packet.

i hopes our case not in AP..today is days 5th we wait for packet 3 after sent email to usem and tottaly a month we wait after noa2, any relation with US embassy is mean patient as we can't do anything...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I am also trying to make sense of the status on CEAC. My fiance's interview was 22 June. The CO told her she passed the interview and everything was in order. But, that her birth certificate was not an official one showing the birth city. He gave her a 221(g) and told her to return that, her passport and an official birth certificate copy to the embassy and her visa would be issued within a short time. She obtained the document and send everything requested via registered mail to the embassy. They were received on 3 August. Now, on CEAC it shows AP. The date changes from time to time. It moved from 19 August to 23 August overnight last night. Based on what the CO said, everything should be in order. BUt, it's been three weeks tomorrow since the paperwork was received. Of course, leaving your mind idle, you can only think something is wrong. But, maybe not... It's very frustrating!

Timeline

i hopes our case not in AP..today is days 5th we wait for packet 3 after sent email to usem and tottaly a month we wait after noa2, any relation with US embassy is mean patient as we can't do anything...

On the CEAC link it show :

Case Creation Date: 8-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 13-Aug-2013

Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: http://travel.state..../info_3731.html

My question is, what is mean of case creation date and status updated date?

Is it case creation date is the date when nvc send our case to usem in jakarta? And status updated date is when usem jakarta received it?

So confused as when my fiance called nvc, they said our case already send to usem jakarta on 9 aug 2013 and we received letter from nvc dated aug 12, 2013 content our case number..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.