Rosey&MAK

G-325A Residence Question, I-130 Additional Proof

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Man!!! Just as soon as I ask one question more pop up! Sorry for bugging everyone with crazy questions, but here are a couple more...

G-325A question - My husband has filled out a G-325A and signed it as well as sigining a few blank copies to take with me back to the US just in case there was a problem with anything I could make the corrections and still have an original signature. And good thing too, I was looking at his residence and he put his home address in Turkey as his residence for the last five years, but he has been in the US for the past 3 summers on a work and travel visa. Do we need to list the addresses he stayed at durring these times, or will his home address work. Also, on our I-130 we stated that we lived together at my addess in the US durring his last Work and Travel program.

I-130 packet questions- For additional proof of our relationship/marriage, we have gotten 4 affidavit letters from friends and family, facebook/skype chats and phone call records. I also have thousands of photos, but I know they don't want/need to see all our photos, so how many should I send and how should I send them? Do they need to be in a ziplock bag, or attatched to something? Should I write on the back of them? Im just not sure.

Thank you all so much!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

And one more question on this topic -

I think I need to send a cover letter with our I-130 packet, but I couldnt find an example one here. I found other cover letter examples but none specifically for the I-130. Any advice?

Filed: Timeline

For the G-325a, list ALL addresses you and your husband have lived at during the years it asks for (last 5yrs?).

For photos its your choice-- you use as many as you want. But I would select a good set of a cross-section of the span of your relationship to send. Ziplock or printing your pictures on 8x10 photo paper is up to you.

Lastly, the cover sheet. Yes you can use one and there is a sample in the guides section up the top of this page.

Iron Sharpen Iron!

I would print several photos on a normal sheet of paper just for weight. Remember cost of mailing!

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.