yuliya

When will I hear back after submitting DS-2030 and DSP-122?

3 posts in this topic

Timeline

After submitting these forms, will I hear only close to the time of interview? Will it be by email? Will receive a second package requesting to submit civil documents before the interview date (I guess not)?

I have just submitted docuemnts (one month after I learnt about winning). I hope it is not too late as the deadline has not been specified...

Thanks!

Filed: Other Country: Australia
Timeline

I believe you'll be notified on your interview date either via email or phone call. I don't believe you receive notification that your application forms have been received.

Civil documents need to be taken to your interview.

For your information - application processing doesn't start until August 2013, with interviews commencing October (so I'd imagine interview notifications would start being sent out late August / Early September, to allow people time to prepare, get flights if required, etc).

Don't worry about the time taken to send in your application - there's plenty of time.

2014OC000021**

Entry Checked: 02 May 2013
Forms Sent: Mid May 2013
Forms recieved by KCC: Early June 2013
2nd NL:
Documents:
Police Report:
Medical:
Interview:
Potential Entry: Dallas, TX

After submitting these forms, will I hear only close to the time of interview? Will it be by email? Will receive a second package requesting to submit civil documents before the interview date (I guess not)?

I have just submitted docuemnts (one month after I learnt about winning). I hope it is not too late as the deadline has not been specified...

Thanks!

You'll receive an email telling you to check the same page where you got your original notification of selection - it will be updated with a letter giving you the information about your interview date etc. ( I got that notification just shy of two months before my interview date.). So make sure you keep your original confirmation number as you'll need it again to log on to this page.

Your civil documents are taken with to the interview at the embassy, not sent to KCC. You will most likely only be able to schedule your medical when you get your interview letter, but I'd suggest start getting your civil documents together now, with the exception of your police clearance as these have expiry dates (differ by country) and you don't want it expiring before the interview!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.