J and Y

Help My NOA2 states

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

My noa2 state that my petition was forwarded to the Consulate . Does that mean it did not have to go to Nation Visa Center ? Is that possible????If so how do I get my case number now. Country is Cuba

Anyon have contact information For US Interest Section In Havana Cuba where I should call regarding case Number

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

No. All cases go to the NVC first because they must be logged and given an embassy/consul case number.

Call NVC or DOS and ask for your case number.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

It always goes to NVC. That's just the wording on the form because you don't need to do anything. Don't waste time calling NVC for a case number. It won't help you at all. In a couple of weeks (if I remember it takes 2-3 weeks for them to do their thing and send it to the local consulate), your fiancee should be contacted by the embassy/consulate to pick up the paperwork needed for the interview.

At this point, your fiancee should start looking into the medical exam and vaccinations (if required) and stsart gathering the documents he/she will need for the interview. Start putting at that stuff together because now it all goes pretty fast going forward. The sooner you are ready for the interview, the sooner the VISA will be in hand.

Gool duck.

Timeline

Hi. 10 days after I recieved my NOA2, I called the NVC at 603-334-0700. They gave me the HAV number for my case. That day, I called Havana for appointment. I did not wait for the HAV number to come in the mail. I was able to make my appointment immediately with that HAV number. For interview appointments we call 866-374-1769 and pay $11 for a pin number. They never called us to pick up a package. We had to go in person and ask for everything. I hope that this helps. Cuba is totally different. :(

Timeline

Hi. 10 days after I recieved my NOA2, I called the NVC at 603-334-0700. They gave me the HAV number for my case. That day, I called Havana for appointment. I did not wait for the HAV number to come in the mail. I was able to make my appointment immediately with that HAV number. For interview appointments we call 866-374-1769 and pay $11 for a pin number. They never called us to pick up a package. We had to go in person and ask for everything. I hope that this helps. Cuba is totally different. sad.png

All the information provided is always helpful for Cuban people going trough the same process. Thanks for sharing it with us. Congratulations for your Visa approval.

currently waiting ClockWatch2.giftimeline.gif

Timeline

Thank you for that info Ale & Bet. I know this will help me when my turn comes.

4/1/13 - I-129F sent to Lockbox, 4/5/13 - I-129F received, 4/9/13 - NOA1, 422/13 - Alien Reg # changed, 814/13 - RFE, 817/13 - RFE reply, 10/30/13 - NOA2, 1/30/14 - Interview: Approved!

COMING TO AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/6/14 - POE

3/20/14 - Married

3/28/14 - File date for AOS

4/2/14 - NOA1 for I-485, NOA1 for I-765

4/7/14 - Requested EAD expedite

4/9/14 - USCIS request evidence of need EAD expedite

4/17/14 - Biometrics walk-in early (for may 2 appt)

5/12/14 - EAD card received

7/10/14 - Notice of interview waiver received

2/26/15 - Green card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.