pinkhonu

I-751 March 2013 filers

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I didn't find any March 2013 filers topic here. I might as well just start it. I only saw April and May.

So far I'm seeing a trend of approval of 5 to 6 months from the date it was sent.

I'm guessing this might not be as active as our first encounter with VJ when we began our journey.

I know there won't be much to look forward to during this chapter of our journey.

But it helps to pass the time by sharing updates here.

And it would be nice to see in the next few months as we each will get our conditions removed. (Yes, it's best to keep a positive outlook!)

I will try to keep this updated as much as possible. Good luck to us, as we continue onward to our journey! smile.png

Date of I-751 = 03-19-2013
NOA Date = 03-22-2013
Biometrics = 04-22-2013
Approved = pending

Edited by Ainee♥Chris

IR-5 Petition Parent (this is going to be a long journey)

02.12.2018 - I130 form sent (via USPS) 

02.21.2018 - I130 form delivered (via USPS) mail shipment delayed delivery

02.23.2018 - NOA1 Date 

02.24.2018 - Text Notification received 

03.05.2018 - NOA1 Received

10.05.2018 - NOA2 Received (NOA date 10.02.2018) -- Petition approved.  Petition sent to NVC in Portsmouth, NH  

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Join here http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/414572-i-751-march-2013-filers/?p=6158495

It was on page 5 in ROC forum wink.png

Edited by Yurika & Jim

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

it was? then i should just delete this :) thank you :)

now... how do you delete this forum? :) please delete if you can.. thanks

or let me know how i can delete it. thanks!

IR-5 Petition Parent (this is going to be a long journey)

02.12.2018 - I130 form sent (via USPS) 

02.21.2018 - I130 form delivered (via USPS) mail shipment delayed delivery

02.23.2018 - NOA1 Date 

02.24.2018 - Text Notification received 

03.05.2018 - NOA1 Received

10.05.2018 - NOA2 Received (NOA date 10.02.2018) -- Petition approved.  Petition sent to NVC in Portsmouth, NH  

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Look in the lower right corner of each posting. You will say a very faint word Report. You can click on it and ask a moderator to delete the thread.

Naturalization N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.