2,584 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My I130 has been transferred as of 12/5/13 to "my local office" I am here in the USA my husband is abroad. Still waiting for the hard copy to find out where it was actually sent....Hoping that it says California :)

Hi

Mine was also transferred to the local office but I did not get a text message or email like some petitioners do. I did get text message when uscis first recieved my application back in May but no text message for case transfer. Did you get a text message or email from uscis regarding your case being transferred? Im also waiting for the letter to come in the mail so I can be 100% sure it was transferred.

Hi

Mine was also transferred to the local office but I did not get a text message or email like some petitioners do. I did get text message when uscis first recieved my application back in May but no text message for case transfer. Did you get a text message or email from uscis regarding your case being transferred? Im also waiting for the letter to come in the mail so I can be 100% sure it was transferred.

Did you sign up for email/text notifications?

04/20/2013 - Married

05/01/2013 – I-130 Package sent

05/09/2013 - NOA1 - NBC, Overland Park, KS

12/06/2013 - Transferred to Texas Service Center

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I just have an app on my phone that notify me immediately when there is a change

I downloaded an app but it didn't notify me. I had to open the app to check the status. What's the name of the app you got?

I hope they transfer all the May filers and start with June filers hehe come on Monday!!!idea9dv.gif

USCIS: (223 DAYS)

06/01/2013 Sent I-130 (Chicago Lockbox)

06/06/2013 NOA1 (NBC-MSC)

12/18/2013 Case transferred(NSC)

01/14/2014 Alien Registration Number Changed

01/15//2014 NOA2 (Expedite)

NVC: (39 DAYS)

Received: January 27, 2014

Case # Assigned: January 29, 2014

AOS Bill Paid: January 31, 2014

DS-261 Completed: February 1, 2014

AOS Package Sent Via Express Mail: February 6, 2014

IV Bill Paid: February 10, 2014, In Process

IV Package Sent: February 12, 2014

IV Bill Shows Paid: February 14, 2014

DS-260 Completed: February 14, 2014

Case Complete: March 6, 2014

10/26/2013 Sent K-3

10/28/2013 NOA1

12/18/2013 Case transferred(NSC)

01/14/2014 Alien Registration Number Changed

01/15/2014 NOA2

Closed because I-130 also approved.

NVC:

preg.png <p>

^ from what I gather, a lot of people are getting transferred, but nobody is getting approved so far. The majority of the people in this thread who have been approved are either from the Philippines or got expedited.

Filed: Timeline

Checked the status and saw this today. Now what? We never got any mail or email this time -- just 3 separate updates on the site and then this notice today. Does this equal our NOA2? I am in Hong Kong and my wife is from the Philippines if it matters. Thanks. Best wishes to everyone.
Post Decision Activity

On December 7, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.