chami123

k-1 big stress!

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

And once you get your NOA1 you'll be constantly checking Igor's list to see what dates they are approving!! I'm an Igor's list junkie!! rolleyes.gif

Yeah me too, all the way. My advice is as the other wise poster said: stay busy, stay organized, and stay calm. Talk a lot, take up hobbies (and do not give up your current ones), talk a lot on the phone/email/chat etc. It will go by faster that way, and also make you a lot closer. Wedding planning is another smart way to stay busy, because it takes awhile finding everything that you are looking for.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

This is great advice. I think my stress level has gone through the roof since I joined VJ as I keep checking Igor's list all the time.

me toorofl.gif

Service Center : Vermont Service Center
Consulate : HAITI
I-129F SENT APRIL 25, 2013
NOA1 APRIL 29, 2013
ALIEN # CHANGE MAY 7, 2013
NOA2 JULY 14, 2013
NVC RECEIVE JULY 19, 2013
LEFT NVC JULY 23, 2013
EMBASSY RECEIVED JULY 25, 2013
PACKET 3 SENT AUGUST 7, 2013 (BUT VIA MAIL)
RECEIVED PACKET 3 AUGUST 26, 2013 IN THE STATE
FIANCE RECIEVED PACKET 3 AUGUST 29, 2013
event.png
event.png
event.png

Timeline

definately but sometimes my fiance is not making it easy for me, i swear he be stressing the hell out of me for little things, if i'm tired i go to bed without texting him, the next day he will send me a text a i see u didnt send me a good night text, and start giving me attitude when i ask him, whats wrong ooh i see u not into me any more like ####### really

NOA1 APRIL 29, 2013
NOA2 JULY 14, 2013
LEFT NVC JULY 23, 2013
event.png
event.png
event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

definately but sometimes my fiance is not making it easy for me, i swear he be stressing the hell out of me for little things, if i'm tired i go to bed without texting him, the next day he will send me a text a i see u didnt send me a good night text, and start giving me attitude when i ask him, whats wrong ooh i see u not into me any more like ####### really

Hey, its good that he cares so much!! My fiance is useless with paperwork and getting things done on time, I wish he'd be on my back a bit more about this! Its going to be difficult for both of you but the key thing is communication. Make sure you let each other know how you're feeling to keep a strong relationship. Include him as much as you can with the whole process so that he knows what's going on too. You guys are in the same boat as everyone on this website and in the end it will work out for you too :) Its a tough journey but definitely a great experience for both of you and a chance to see how strong your relationship truly is! smile.png

Please don't get too stressed, try to find something to occupy your mind.

[November 2006] Met online on IMVU
[8th July 2010] First meeting in person (London Heathrow)
-1 month spent together-
[28th July 2010] Engaged!
[28th July 2011] My first time in America
-1 month spent together-
[July 2012] Finished School (A Levels)
[August 2012] I-129f Sent
[7th September 2012] NOA1 Received
[9th January 2013] My first winter in America
-1 month spent together-
[8th March 2013] NOA2 Received!
[6th April 2013] Letter from US Embassy in London Received!
[15th April 2013] DS Package sent off
[18th April 2013] Medical Exam
[20th April 2013] MRV Fee Paid
[22nd May 2013] Received Interview Date!
[24th June 2013] Interview! APPROVED!!
[27th June 2013] Visa Received!

[5th November 2012] AoS Package Sent
[5th August 2013] AoS Approved without Interview!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

man i thought after sending the package that the stress would be over, i swear i feels like the stress as just began, i keep checking my email to see if i can an email from uscis about no1, im so

I have a head breaking pain for three days now! cray5ol.gifcray5ol.gifcray5ol.gif

Hello Chami.

This is a big long way, because the process it is so long, after the Noa1 approve it is at least 6 or more months to wait,so we need a lot of love and patience in this, in my case we still waiting our Noa2 and ii is 5 months and 6 day waiting,so ,it is so stressful but we have to do this for our love be with us, at least we have this amazing group support.take care and keep going!!!dancin5hr.gif

Timeline

Hey, its good that he cares so much!! My fiance is useless with paperwork and getting things done on time, I wish he'd be on my back a bit more about this! Its going to be difficult for both of you but the key thing is communication. Make sure you let each other know how you're feeling to keep a strong relationship. Include him as much as you can with the whole process so that he knows what's going on too. You guys are in the same boat as everyone on this website and in the end it will work out for you too smile.png Its a tough journey but definitely a great experience for both of you and a chance to see how strong your relationship truly is! smile.png

Please don't get too stressed, try to find something to occupy your mind.

good.gif

NOA1 APRIL 29, 2013
NOA2 JULY 14, 2013
LEFT NVC JULY 23, 2013
event.png
event.png
event.png

Timeline

Hello Chami.

This is a big long way, because the process it is so long, after the Noa1 approve it is at least 6 or more months to wait,so we need a lot of love and patience in this, in my case we still waiting our Noa2 and ii is 5 months and 6 day waiting,so ,it is so stressful but we have to do this for our love be with us, at least we have this amazing group support.take care and keep going!!!dancin5hr.gif

wow i feel for you guyswow.gif

NOA1 APRIL 29, 2013
NOA2 JULY 14, 2013
LEFT NVC JULY 23, 2013
event.png
event.png
event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

OMG! its crazy, i've been looking at price tickets and its ridiculous, i don't know if its because american airline made that merger the prices r ski high.....I really wanna go see my baby its been 5 month since we saw each other.

try budgetair.com i would encourage you to stay away from the major airline websites....unless it's a steal of a deal.

Timeline

Got my case number today no1, now for the big wait rofl.gif

try budgetair.com i would encourage you to stay away from the major airline websites....unless it's a steal of a deal.

thanks i will look into it

NOA1 APRIL 29, 2013
NOA2 JULY 14, 2013
LEFT NVC JULY 23, 2013
event.png
event.png
event.png

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

It doesn't really end until like 3 years or more when the person becomes a US citizen.

After the K-1 is the AOS then the ROC then Citizenship. The whole thing is stressful. Just have to find ways to relax around it.

To me it ends when we are finally together. The AOS and all that stuff we can handle, as long as we're together. The long distance thing really sucks! :-(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.