Sam&Kathleen

I-864. Income and Sponsor.

6 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Regards,

1. My wife doesn´t have enough income to support me, so my mother-in-law will be our co-sponsor.

We need to fill out Question 24. d? is i864 or i184A for her?

2. My wife need to fill out Part 7 if income is not enough? she have not assets, not for a, b, c, d.

Thanks in advanced!

"When love is strong, a man and a woman can make their bed on a sword's blade. When love grows weak, a bed of 60 cubits is not large enough. (Talmud)""Love will find a way, Love U baby K!"7y0kjwl63c3.pngAPRIL 26 2011 - i130 (NOA1)MARCH 29 2013 - i130 Approbed (NOA2)ABRIL 19 2013 - NVC ReceivedAPRIL 22 2013 - Pay I-864 BillMAY 01 2013 - DS3032 - COMPLETED - AUGUST 28 2013 INTERVIEW <p>

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Duplicate topic has been removed, please keep 1 post and wait for answers. No need to post the same question many times.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

Duplicate topic has been removed, please keep 1 post and wait for answers. No need to post the same question many times.

Thanks. I cant remove a topic. Im on LPR forum.

"When love is strong, a man and a woman can make their bed on a sword's blade. When love grows weak, a bed of 60 cubits is not large enough. (Talmud)""Love will find a way, Love U baby K!"7y0kjwl63c3.pngAPRIL 26 2011 - i130 (NOA1)MARCH 29 2013 - i130 Approbed (NOA2)ABRIL 19 2013 - NVC ReceivedAPRIL 22 2013 - Pay I-864 BillMAY 01 2013 - DS3032 - COMPLETED - AUGUST 28 2013 INTERVIEW <p>

Regards,

1. My wife doesn´t have enough income to support me, so my mother-in-law will be our co-sponsor.

We need to fill out Question 24. d? is i864 or i184A for her?

2. My wife need to fill out Part 7 if income is not enough? she have not assets, not for a, b, c, d.

Thanks in advanced!

Wife fills out I864 mom fills out i864A assuming they live in the same household. Otherwise wife fills out i864 and so does mom.

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Timeline

Wife fills out I864 mom fills out i864A assuming they live in the same household. Otherwise wife fills out i864 and so does mom.

So, my mother in law fill out I864A Co-Sponsor.. same household.

Question 24 we check "d".

Its that right?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Can you confirm if this is the same for IR-2. I am applying for two step children. The NVC has completed the application based on my I-864, however in anticipation of the consulate asking for a co sponsor I want to be prepared with a co sponsor for the interview process. I am confused if my brother, who does not live with me should use I-864 or I-864A. Also does he and his wife need to complete the documents or if my brothers income is enough is it just from him. Additionally if their taxes are joint do they have to fill together. I am so confused and excited sorry for so many questions, thanks for your help.

Lifting Conditions I751 Event Date CIS Office : Vermont Service CenterDate Filed : 2013-12-12NOA Date : 2013-12-30RFE(s) : Bio. Appt. : 1/29/14Interview Date :Approval / Denial Date : 4/22/14Got I551 Stamp :Green Card Received :[4/29/2014]Comments : cfmstore_flag_hybrid_ghana_america_heade<p>

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.