jcdg21

CEAC STATUS: Ready...What does it mean?

70 posts in this topic

i just checked my status in ceac and last update was yesterday july 1- AP

interview june 25- ready to AP

june26- updated to AP

june 29- updated to AP-

july 1-updated again but still AP

hope and pray this month we received our visa :)

Godbless us all

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mine was just updated to ready again today for the 3rd day in a row after being in AP since June 10th. ive heard the "ready" is a good sign after ap but how many days are they gonna drag this out?? Any ideas anyone?

How long? Don't have a clue how the embassy in Guatemala processes visas. Try asking in that regional forum for Guatemala. No one in the Philippines has a clue on Guatemala

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

How long? Don't have a clue how the embassy in Guatemala processes visas. Try asking in that regional forum for Guatemala. No one in the Philippines has a clue on Guatemala

Yeah I got you on that...thing is there is very very few people from Guatemala. I just did a search on google and got this thread so it's worth a shot for me. Not looking for exact answers. Ceac is the same for all of us in regards to what they say even though timing would vary. So yeah I understand this is Philippines thread, I'm just gathering some info while passing the time. No harm in that I figure. Edited by JennyLu

Timeline

Yes the CEAC website is the same, but the data they post comes from each embassy, and how visas progress at each embassy is not the same, so how things progress for someone at USEM is of little value to others at different embassies

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Yes the CEAC website is the same, but the data they post comes from each embassy, and how visas progress at each embassy is not the same, so how things progress for someone at USEM is of little value to others at different embassies

As I said...I understand this...but it passes the time. I'm sorry if it bothers you that I posted on your thread. Goodbye

Timeline

Not my thread, I was simple trying to point you towards a regional forum where you would get better answers relating to your visa process. Didn't know your regional forum is lacking.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Not my thread, I was simple trying to point you towards a regional forum where you would get better answers relating to your visa process. Didn't know your regional forum is lacking.

Sorry, you know tensions & stress run high...it's just so frustrating & yes, my forum is almost zilch & I've tried reaching out to those who I found have completed it but vj is a memory to them now I suppose, no one even responded to a personal message. So I look anywhere I can. Maybe reaching for straws but it's all I have. It's not I'm unrealistic...just hopeful!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.