jcdg21

CEAC STATUS: Ready...What does it mean?

70 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

wala silang bnigay na letter or whatsoever. i was just told to go home and wait for the visa but no proof that its already approved. last update ng ceac is august 16. help po please! thank you:)

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im getting frustrated interview was aug 15 and was approved status went to AP on 16 aug on 23 aug went to ready on 27 updated to ready on sept 3 updated to ready....where is my passport with visa :(

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

It can take upwards of two weeks for you to receive your visa after issuance. States this right on the USEM website even. You can not count weekends, holidays, days where the embassy was closed because of flooding....

Relax, it will arrive.

There is more tracking info in my link.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

Hi there im in the same issue Im filipino and got interview in Us embassy singapore. I recieved 221G because nbi expired. I already submmit the nbi last Sept 18 and my interview was Sept 9. I check my status from AP after my interview yesterday Sept 20 I check it was stated ready for interview. After 3 hours it went back again to Ap please enlighthen me thank you

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

If the embassy has everything they requested on the 221g then they just need time to do the review, after that they should issue your visa... if everything is there.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Hello this is on my CEac status just now Is this a approved message and my visa was been Issued. hope to hear from you CEac your visa been printed, depending on local procedure where you were interviewed your visa will be availabled and pick up soon if there are further question or if we need updated contact information you will be contacted. Hello this whay in My CEac status just is this already approved

• 3 weeks later...

My Wife and Son's status has been saying "Ready" since Jun 12, 2013.. Everytime I call them they say it's in administrative processing. When I tell them the status shows "Ready" and then I need to call them for interview they tell me, again, like a robot, "Your case is in AP and you must wait." Am really feeling helpless at this point.

• 2 months later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

i had my interview on 12/5/2013. i was put on AP 221(g) to submit docs;

12/5/13 - interview date

12/6/13 - ceac status - updated - administrative processing

12/23/13 - submitted documents via 2go

1/3/14 - ceac status - updated - administrative processing

1/8/14 - ceac status - updated - administrative processing

1/10/14 - ceac- error

any similar situation????

Â

12/5/13Â Â Â - interview date

12/6/13 Â Â - ceac status - updated - administrative processing

12/23/13Â - submitted documents via 2go

1/3/14Â Â Â Â Â - ceac status - updated - administrative processing

1/8/14Â Â Â Â Â - ceac status - updated - administrative processing

1/10/14Â Â Â - ceac- error

Â

I experienced the same, then it went to Issued. I'm thinking later today you will get Issued. Good luck! :-)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

12/5/13 - interview date

12/5/13 - ceac status - updated - administrative processing

12/23/13 - submitted documents via 2go

12/24/13 - documents pick-up by 2go

12/27/13 - documents received by vfs

1/3/14 - ceac status - updated - documents received by usem - administrative processing

1/8/14 - ceac status - updated - case review - administrative processing

1/13/14 - ceac status - updated - case review - administrative processing

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

afte i submitted my documents in 2go ..my status was in Ap for 5 businesss days..den the following day it was issued..dont worry sis sunod na issued diyan..:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.