paws057

Interesting

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I checked my Timeline the other day and it said May-June for approval (NOA2)

Now it says this- 'Processing

Estimates/Stats : Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between March 12, 2013 and April 12, 2013*' . Interesting since the date has passed already and the CSC is not moving any faster. I guess it does say 'Estimate' though.

Don't worry people we will get to that NOA2 someday, soon I hope. :D

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Hopefully, someday soon... :huh:

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Ya, mine updated also. I was kinda excited. But there are a couple people like you, who have dates that are in the past. So i guess it's not an actual reflection on the wait time :(

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ya, mine updated also. I was kinda excited. But there are a couple people like you, who have dates that are in the past. So i guess it's not an actual reflection on the wait time :(

Oh, there's more than a couple of people who have dates in the past. There's a whole lot of them now that it is getting skewed by the out of order Nov-Dec NOA2's.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

VJ timeline is made up of everyone elses timelines, people put in future dates past dates and incorrect dates all the time. Lots of people don't even fill it out.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

VJ timeline is made up of everyone elses timelines, people put in future dates past dates and incorrect dates all the time. Lots of people don't even fill it out.

That is true. I'm still hoping the May-June one was right. :)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

You can check the the delay projection and scenario calculator threads in my profile to get a better sense of the potential processing time frames. The VJ tool is useful, but it relies entirely on the VJ sample population and lacks an ability to adjust based on exogenous information. It also does not allow you to see the assumptions it is relying upon.

In the end, there is no single right knowable answer because any answer depends upon the future I-129F completion rate at the CSC, and that rate has swung as high as 3400+ per month and then down to lows around 400 per month (and likely even lower right now). But the projections I did and the calculator I made will allow anyone to see how they will fare under a range of scenarios. The calculator even lets you tweak the scenarios based on what you find out from VJ or any other source (e.g., lowering the estimated number of completions in February and March to recognize that they were almost certainly the lowest on record, etc.)

Timeline

You can check the the delay projection and scenario calculator threads in my profile to get a better sense of the potential processing time frames. The VJ tool is useful, but it relies entirely on the VJ sample population and lacks an ability to adjust based on exogenous information. It also does not allow you to see the assumptions it is relying upon.

In the end, there is no single right knowable answer because any answer depends upon the future I-129F completion rate at the CSC, and that rate has swung as high as 3400+ per month and then down to lows around 400 per month (and likely even lower right now). But the projections I did and the calculator I made will allow anyone to see how they will fare under a range of scenarios. The calculator even lets you tweak the scenarios based on what you find out from VJ or any other source (e.g., lowering the estimated number of completions in February and March to recognize that they were almost certainly the lowest on record, etc.)

That is a pretty impressive spreadsheet!:) Thanks :thumbs:

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.