MyLittlePony

I just puked in my mouth.

113 posts in this topic

The mod's changed "obama is junk" to "reflect the content" of the posted article. They believed the original title was baiting. I assumed they would have the same view of this title. It doesn't speak at all to the content of the post and is a general show of disgust from the OP.

I don't care, just seems like the mods will based on past actions.

The baiting thing is retarded. What post isn't posted to get a response out of someone.

Yes, it is true. Do you think Valerie was referring to her?

UPS_new_uniform.jpg

BLESS YOU MY SON

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The baiting thing is retarded. What post isn't posted to get a response out of someone.

Completely agree. R&P posts should include a big "SEE, I told you!" At the end of every article or post

Death Penalty may take the spot of hot RUB wives since Kip is eternally banned and Gary is enjoying his free stuff from Obama too much to post anymore. Or maybe it's just that Obama's free internet connection isn't working. Who knows? And, more importantly, who cares?

Rats, did I miss the good ol' days?

Nothing in the forum with Obama in the title is anything about fun..We are like a merry go round that plays different tunes as each horse passes one trying to drown the other out and it just spins. Just as soon as you think one horse is gone .BAM here it comes again with the same old music.

Play List

Obama

Guns

TM/GZ

Muslims

Islamaphobia

Racism

Reagan

Bush

The occasional Bill Clinton

Hot RUB Wife

How can you forget teh gheys? And regulation of ladyparts? WHY DO YOU HATE FABULOUSNESS AND VAGINAS????

Edited by the maven

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

How can you forget teh gheys? And regulation of ladyparts? WHY DO YOU HATE FABULOUSNESS AND VAGINAS????

I thought Bill Clinton covered lady parts.. and sorry forgot the gays

Edited by The Nature Boy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

and abortion

and westboro church

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

and abortion

and westboro church

and mods that always keep us guessing what box they will hop out of with which hammer. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry peace !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

and mods that always keep us guessing what box they will hop out of with which hammer. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry peace !

:innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!