confusedn400

n652 form - received congratulations checked marked but

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

now, its my turn, was looking at my n652 closely and noticed following. tell me what is this, did i pass or not.

X you passed the tests of english and us history and government

"box not crossed" you will be given another oppurtunity to be tested on your ability to but "X box crossed" speak/ no box crossed - read / no box crossed- write to english

---there is X in front of speak, but not against the main box in start of that sentence.

A) box crossed X Congratulations! your applicant has been recommended for approval

b) box unchecked

X notify for change of address

X come to any scheduled interview

X submit all requested documents

X send any questoins

X go to any oath ceremony

X notify if you cannot come to any scheduled interview

I am assuming X mark for ability to speak is typo? and i wouldnt have to reappear, is that correct, as I was recommended for approval and that box was marked with X too...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

yep congrats :thumbs:

Service Center : Vermont Service Center
Consulate : HAITI
I-129F SENT APRIL 25, 2013
NOA1 APRIL 29, 2013
ALIEN # CHANGE MAY 7, 2013
NOA2 JULY 14, 2013
NVC RECEIVE JULY 19, 2013
LEFT NVC JULY 23, 2013
EMBASSY RECEIVED JULY 25, 2013
PACKET 3 SENT AUGUST 7, 2013 (BUT VIA MAIL)
RECEIVED PACKET 3 AUGUST 26, 2013 IN THE STATE
FIANCE RECIEVED PACKET 3 AUGUST 29, 2013
event.png
event.png
event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Didn't your IO's give you any hints as to what is lacking?

Wife was told at the end of her interview, after showing a ton of evidence she still needed to show a worthless joint utility bill, She politely replied, even though this is not required evidence, I have on right here. She commented to me her IO was teed off, but had to pass her. Then she requested to know when her oath ceremony would be, was told she should see a letter in two weeks. Let four weeks go by then I contacted my senators office, was emailed to me in less than two hours and a special one was set up for her. This was on a Friday, she received her certificate the following Tuesday, but we had to be there at 8:00 AM sharp. Had to leave at 2:00 AM in the morning.

Stepdaughter was told, she needed proof that a four year 50 buck traffic ticket was paid to pass, I told her to go back in and show here drivers' license, she was afraid. When we got home, got that proof, but sent it to my senators office, she got her oath letter three days latter in the mail for an oath ceremony two weeks later.

Why are people in Chicago so nasty? I was born and raised there. Was working for a company as an engineer, went to work one morning and learned we just had a hostile takeover. And was canned. Applied for unemployment compensation and was turned down because the new owners claimed I was lazy to avoid paying for that. Had to bring both my boss and his boss in for a board meeting. Both testified, the key reason for the success of that company was my hard work with some new idiot from the new personnel department that didn't even know me writing that terrible report. Both my bosses were also canned. I got my compensation. That's when I decide to leave the Chicago area for a smaller town where everyone is nice.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

There is nothing missing, io didn't even asked for any documents and it was approved.

My question was around X marked against speak with the congratulations you passed marked as X as well.

You should probably go back and ask them there, to be honest with you I can't give you an accurate response for me not knowing your exact situation or not seeing the paper. It might also be a mistype, so go back and have them check to get a good answer

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You must have an appointment to enter the building. Infopass will work. I would wait a few more days or schedule the infopass for a couple weeks from now. You can always cancel it if you get an answer before that.

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

In reality, USCIS has 120 days to respond either with a decision or your oath letter. Best to sit back an relax, pestering can only result in them taking more time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.