hicham913

i just get home from interveiw

260 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Ok, I think I found the thread in question:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=17723&st=0

If I'm wrong, please correct me, but I don't see anything there about getting a divorce because the paperwork isn't moving fast enough. I see him say they're giving up on the visa process, but divorcing? No.

Hicham913 and I have PMed in the past and he has always struck me as a sweet guy who loves his wife. That's why I wanted to see for myself what was the problem. Dayum, is this all?! My husband and I have talked about giving up on the visa process and just having me move there full time. Lots of us have. If this is the thread, then what is the fuss?! Lots of us have thought about giving up on getting a visa. If it's not the correct thread, I'd like to see the one that got the debate started.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
As a matter of fact, if I had paperwork that was in any state of limbo because some my relationship wasn't somehow verifyably good enough, I would be really upset if this guy got a visa so easily.

I can't argue with that :thumbs:

I want to cry reading this post. I am really feeling that comment szsz. And this hurts to see people that are not really in it for the right reason. They try to stop fuard and yet they still approve the wrong people and they hurt the people that are doing it for the right reasons and legally. I am not commenting about the petitioner or the bene. But I am hearing so many things now about people and cases that it is ridiculous. I never knew this system was this F%& up. It trully is and the lady that sits there judging people, I just wish they could see how wrong they are. Me and fiance are dealing with a denial and we have made other plans to be together and we are meeting soon. And he wants me to move right now to Morocco; although it is temping and i think I will not want to come back I have to consider a lot of things before I move. (My job in the military and going UA and then jail is a big one.) Sorry to make this about me. But I really hope this guy will be good to his wife and they have a happy life. I am just sad that I could not post the same news. :blink: IMMGRATION SUCKS.

Edited by Private

إركا

[

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Back to Hicham and Judy......congratulations on getting through the interview.. I pray that Hicham gets the visa very soon. Good luck with the rest of ur visa journey. :dance::dance:

Lavon (F)

Lavon USA

Othman MOROCCO

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Ok, I think I found the thread in question:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=17723&st=0

If I'm wrong, please correct me, but I don't see anything there about getting a divorce because the paperwork isn't moving fast enough. I see him say they're giving up on the visa process, but divorcing? No.

Hicham913 and I have PMed in the past and he has always struck me as a sweet guy who loves his wife. That's why I wanted to see for myself what was the problem. Dayum, is this all?! My husband and I have talked about giving up on the visa process and just having me move there full time. Lots of us have. If this is the thread, then what is the fuss?! Lots of us have thought about giving up on getting a visa. If it's not the correct thread, I'd like to see the one that got the debate started.

A few posts back you said you had already found it and saw that I had already handed him his head on a platter. Well I don't think I ever said a word to him about it and that thread is only the tip of the iceberg. :star: Again my comment was directed at the OP not you or anyone else. If you have not kept up with the threads and this situation then I don't see why you are even debating me about it. I made a comment, not a debate. :no:

As a matter of fact, if I had paperwork that was in any state of limbo because some my relationship wasn't somehow verifyably good enough, I would be really upset if this guy got a visa so easily.

I want to cry reading this post. I am really feeling that comment szsz. And this hurts to see people that are not really in it for the right reason. They try to stop fuard and yet they still approve the wrong people and they hurt the people that are doing it for the right reasons and legally. I am not commenting about the petitioner or the bene. But I am hearing so many things now about people and cases that it is ridiculous. I never knew this system was this F%& up. It trully is and the lady that sits there judging people, I just wish they could see how wrong they are. Me and fiance are dealing with a denial and we have made other plans to be together and we are meeting soon. And he wants me to move right now to Morocco; although it is temping and i think I will not want to come back I have to consider a lot of things before I move. (My job in the military and going UA and then jail is a big one.) Sorry to make this about me. But I really hope this guy will be good to his wife and they have a happy life. I am just sad that I could not post the same news. :blink: IMMGRATION SUCKS.

To be quite honest Private, I don't think you are the only one feeling this way.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

A few posts back you said you had already found it and saw that I had already handed him his head on a platter. Well I don't think I ever said a word to him about it and that thread is only the tip of the iceberg. Again my comment was directed at the OP not you or anyone else. If you have not kept up with the threads and this situation then I don't see why you are even debating me about it. I made a comment, not a debate.

I didn't say I found the original thread. I said I found one from OCTOBER where Judy said she loved her husband. The original is from June. I commented on how If you gave him heck then, that was the place to do it, not here. That is my opinion, but the reason why I have posted a link to the original thread is because it simply not fair to judge someone on the comments of another, in this case, you, JP.

It seems clear that his post was taken out of context and distorted. There is nothing about divorcing, nothing that, imo, raises a red flag that he is using his wife. As I said before, I have communicated with him via PM and did not get those kinds of vibes. The June thread did not give them to me either.

I would suggest that if someone wants to criticize someone for a prior post, they should link to that post to allow others to make their own judgments. It was wrong to ruin what should have been a congratulations thread for Hicham913 based on speculation when the thread itself could have offered the truth as one cares to see it.

Edited by szsz

Timeline
A few posts back you said you had already found it and saw that I had already handed him his head on a platter. Well I don't think I ever said a word to him about it and that thread is only the tip of the iceberg. Again my comment was directed at the OP not you or anyone else. If you have not kept up with the threads and this situation then I don't see why you are even debating me about it. I made a comment, not a debate.

I didn't say I found the original thread. I said I found one from OCTOBER where Judy said she loved her husband. The original is from June. I commented on how If you gave him heck then, that was the place to do it, not here. That is my opinion, but the reason why I have posted a link to the original thread is because it simply not fair to judge someone on the comments of another, in this case, you, JP.

It seems clear that his post was taken out of context and distorted. There is nothing about divorcing, nothing that, imo, raises a red flag that he is using his wife. As I said before, I have communicated with him via PM and did not get those kinds of vibes. The June thread did not give them to me either.

I would suggest that if someone wants to criticize someone for a prior post, they should link to that post to allow others to make their own judgments. It was wrong to ruin what should have been a congratulations thread for Hicham913 based on speculation when the thread itself could have offered the truth as one cares to see it.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. :thumbs: I am entitled to mine, if you can't find how I came to have this opinion that is not my problem. I was not trying to convince anyone of anything and apparently I am not the only one that was aware of it. AGAIN, it was directed at the OP not YOU. :star:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Private,

I know you must be in terrible pain right now, but please don't go UA and risk a BCD or worse. My oldest son was in the Marines and decided he wanted out and pushed and pushed until he finally got himself court martialed and a BCD. He's still paying for that decision and probably will be for the rest of his life. Like you, his decision initially was started by a romantic relationship - a girl in Canada - who forgot he existed the first time he ended up in the brig for just 30 days. He looks back now and realizes what a really bad idea that all was. Please don't do this to yourself.

My friend Fatimah went through 19 months to get her case reversed, but her husband will finally be here tomorrow. Many, many times she and her husband both were ready to give up on the process and just try to find a country where they could live together, and honestly, I never thought she would have this wonderful success. Please hang in there and fight this. If this man loves you, he will not want to ruin your life. The damage you will do to your future, as well as his, is not worth it. True love can wait, even if it is hard.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Honeyblonde, could you possibly get Private in touch with Fatimah? I know she's probably uber busy right now, but maybe after her husband is here and settled, she could offer some guidance :star:

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Honeyblonde, could you possibly get Private in touch with Fatimah? I know she's probably uber busy right now, but maybe after her husband is here and settled, she could offer some guidance :star:

Fatimah is (or at least was) in Kiya's group, but I will ask her to message Private here. Her patience and trust that Allah would work things out was truly an awesome example to me and won her a very special place in my heart. Private, maybe she can be your friend through this and at least provide some support from someone who has been through what you are going through.

Timeline

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I am entitled to mine, if you can't find how I came to have this opinion that is not my problem. I was not trying to convince anyone of anything and apparently I am not the only one that was aware of it. AGAIN, it was directed at the OP not YOU.

Opinions based on fact are easily defended. If you have something else besides that thread to base your opinion on, it would only be fair and just for you to offer it to us. Directing my posts at VP hasn't stopped you from commenting on them, so please don't try to shut me up by saying you weren't directing your posts at me. I prefer clarity to always being right, so if you can clarify your remarks, to be fair to the OP, then it would be best that you do so. If you can attack him based upon what you know, others can defend him based upon what they know.

I have shared with you what I know; are you willing to share what you know that contradicts it?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You are so right szsz this was suppose to be a congratulations thread.. The negative comments could have been posted in a seperate thread.

Lavon (F)

Lavon USA

Othman MOROCCO

Timeline
That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I am entitled to mine, if you can't find how I came to have this opinion that is not my problem. I was not trying to convince anyone of anything and apparently I am not the only one that was aware of it. AGAIN, it was directed at the OP not YOU.

Opinions based on fact are easily defended. If you have something else besides that thread to base your opinion on, it would only be fair and just for you to offer it to us. Directing my posts at VP hasn't stopped you from commenting on them, so please don't try to shut me up by saying you weren't directing your posts at me. I prefer clarity to always being right, so if you can clarify your remarks, to be fair to the OP, then it would be best that you do so. If you can attack him based upon what you know, others can defend him based upon what they know.

I have shared with you what I know; are you willing to share what you know that contradicts it?

That would be true if I wanted to convince you or anyone else about something, which I am not concerned with. I don't feel the need to prove myself to you or anyone else. You don't know how I formed my opinion and you don't know the facts that led to it, but again, if I wanted to convince you then yes I might bother sharing those facts but I really don't care to convince you. Like I have stated, you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. :star:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

one thing...

No one knows what was shared in other PM's between the OP and other VJ members that may have influenced what has said. Some people choose to not only not disclose the contents of such PM's, but also not mention their exchange on the boards.

Timeline

That would be true if I wanted to convince you or anyone else about something, which I am not concerned with. I don't feel the need to prove myself to you or anyone else. You don't know how I formed my opinion and you don't know the facts that led to it, but again, if I wanted to convince you then yes I might bother sharing those facts but I really don't care to convince you. Like I have stated, you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

This isn't about convincing anyone. It's about accusing someone without foundation. There is no doubt that I don't know how you formed your opinion because the thread you refered to doesn't offer any foundation for the accusation, and, if you have more evidence, you are unwilling to share it.

Far back, I said that the relationship between Hicham913 and Judy is between them. She testified that she loves him and supports him, so who are we to be accusing him of something we do not even care to prove? If this accusation is something that you believe should be private between you, Hicham913 and Judy, why post it here, THEN claim privacy? Lame, lame, lame.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.