1,875 posts in this topic

Yeah i completed 2 times, first time they re opened it because,i sent my,co sponsor affidavit after they Completed my case with just mines so they reopened my case, and 2 time they completed it after my new form i864 was finally reviewed, but thanks god i never made a mistake while completing any of the nvc forms, so i never got a single checklist, i took longer because their problem of not knowing how to process the new form the last month

Good to hear that your journey went smooth.do you have a case complete?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yeah i completed 2 times, first time they re opened it because,i sent my,co sponsor affidavit after they Completed my case with just mines so they reopened my case, and 2 time they completed it after my new form i864 was finally reviewed, but thanks god i never made a mistake while completing any of the nvc forms, so i never got a single checklist, i took longer because their problem of not knowing how to process the new form the last month

That's awesome!how long did it take after you sent the IV Package to have your case complete?

Naturalization:

06/15/2016-- N-400 sent.

06/17/2016-- N-400 received.

06/23/2016-- NOA received in mail.

07/12/2016-- biometrics

07/11/2017-- Interview

That's awesome!how long did it take after you sent the IV Package to have your case complete?

Mourad did you send your ds 3032 via e mail i sent on 12 june but nothing yet .

My F2A journey:

USCIS:

Sep 2011: I-130 sent

Sep 2011: Priority date

24 May 2013: NOA2(after 606 days: 20 months)

NVC:

31 May 2013: enter into NVC Building,

10 Jun 2013: Case number received,

12 Jun 2013: DS-3032 sent Via E-Mail,

15 Jun 2013: AOS bill received and paid,

22 Jun 2013: DS-3032 accepted,

25 Jun 2013: IV bill received and paid,

11 July 2013: IV & AOS package sent,

7 AUG 2013: IV accepted

7 AUG 2013: checklist for AOS Packages

14 AUG 2013: responding to AOS checklist

12 SEP 2013: Case completed,(after 105 days)

19 SEP 2013 : receive e-mail notification about case completion,

3 OCT 2013 : getting interview letter

30 NOV 2013 : interview day ...

Timeline

Mourad did you send your ds 3032 via e mail i sent on 12 june but nothing yet .

yes sent it by email on June 11th ,then on June 18 i resent it with a supervisor review and got accepted 2 days later.you should sent a supervisor review too.

what you do is just changing the subject of your email and put:

Supervisor Review - NVC Case # –BENEFICIARY FULL NAME - Second Time Sending

cleardot.gif

the body stays the same as the first time sending.

People receive their acceptance emails after few hours .Thanks to Saylin FAQ :)

Naturalization:

06/15/2016-- N-400 sent.

07/12/2016-- biometrics

07/11/2017-- Interview

Timeline

Hi everyone smile.png i am getting crazy with all these process sad.png im becoming so paranoid. Which comes first? DS -3032 or DS230?

DS3032 choice of agent and address will be the first thing you send once you get your case Number. then you will pay AOS fee and send the appropriate package then last pay the ds230 fee and send the package with the supporting Docs.

Hope this makes it clear a bit for you :)

take a look at my signature.

Naturalization:

06/15/2016-- N-400 sent.

07/12/2016-- biometrics

07/11/2017-- Interview

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello Friends,

First of all thank you all for providing so much information and help in bringing LPR's bringing there family to USA.

I am new to this process and I am not using any attorney, I have some questions. I will appreciate if some one can help me in understanding.

Here is my situation.

I filed I-130 for my wife in India under F2A Visa category and waiting for the approval. I know wait will be long but have no choice.

Here are my questions:

Q 1.after getting I-130 approval, I have to call NVC for the case number and registration ID or NVC will send me automatically this information?

Q 2. Once I (Petitioner) will get DS 3032 (Choice of agent) form. can I send it or my wife( beneficiary) have to sign it and send by selecting my agent? or I can simply send via email from her account with signed scanned copy? or she need to send the original signed copy?

Q 3. Do I need to send original Birth certificates, marriage Certificate of both of us or copys will be fine? if I have to send originals then when we will get original's back?

Q. 4. To start NVC process Priority dates needs to by current or I will start just after I-130 approval?

Sorry for so many questions.

Please help me. and thanks in advance.

Kallo

Timeline

Hi,

After USCIS send file to NVC, How can u know that NVC receive my file?

NOA2 - 14th June.

Thanx

You should be calling NVC everyday and ask for a case number and Invoice Number.They have a standard answer when you call, they will let you know when they received your case and ask you to call back after 10 or 20 business days.so don't hesitate to call every single day,i had a same situation,called in the morning to ask about a case number and was told to call back in 10 or 20 business days,but i decided to call the same day at night and was lucky to get my case number and invoice number. so Good luck!

Naturalization:

06/15/2016-- N-400 sent.

07/12/2016-- biometrics

07/11/2017-- Interview

Timeline

Hello Friends,

First of all thank you all for providing so much information and help in bringing LPR's bringing there family to USA.

I am new to this process and I am not using any attorney, I have some questions. I will appreciate if some one can help me in understanding.

Here is my situation.

I filed I-130 for my wife in India under F2A Visa category and waiting for the approval. I know wait will be long but have no choice.

Here are my questions:

Q 1.after getting I-130 approval, I have to call NVC for the case number and registration ID or NVC will send me automatically this information?

Q 2. Once I (Petitioner) will get DS 3032 (Choice of agent) form. can I send it or my wife( beneficiary) have to sign it and send by selecting my agent? or I can simply send via email from her account with signed scanned copy? or she need to send the original signed copy?

Q 3. Do I need to send original Birth certificates, marriage Certificate of both of us or copys will be fine? if I have to send originals then when we will get original's back?

Q. 4. To start NVC process Priority dates needs to by current or I will start just after I-130 approval?

Sorry for so many questions.

Please help me. and thanks in advance.

Kallo

Hi ,what's your PD?

A1:Yes, you should call NVC after you get your Approval to find out if they receive your case,then call everyday until you get your case number and Invoice number. Remember to give them your email address and your wife's email as well.

A2:Your wife( Beneficiary has to send the ds3032 choice of agent from her email.

A3:Your Wife will get the original Docs back at the US consulate/embassy at her interview.Sending just Certified Copies will be fine too,make sure to include Photocopies of your originals too.

A4:You dont have to wait till your PD becomes current to start NVC,once you get your Approval then NVC journey Starts.

GOOD LUCK on your Journey!

Please someone Correct me if i am Wrong.

Naturalization:

06/15/2016-- N-400 sent.

07/12/2016-- biometrics

07/11/2017-- Interview

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanx a lot.

But i am beneficiary, so can I call and ask for the same?

or my wife has to call.

Thanx

You should be calling NVC everyday and ask for a case number and Invoice Number.They have a standard answer when you call, they will let you know when they received your case and ask you to call back after 10 or 20 business days.so don't hesitate to call every single day,i had a same situation,called in the morning to ask about a case number and was told to call back in 10 or 20 business days,but i decided to call the same day at night and was lucky to get my case number and invoice number. so Good luck!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

DS3032 choice of agent and address will be the first thing you send once you get your case Number. then you will pay AOS fee and send the appropriate package then last pay the ds230 fee and send the package with the supporting Docs.

Hope this makes it clear a bit for you :)

take a look at my signature.

Timeline

Thanx a lot.

But i am beneficiary, so can I call and ask for the same?

or my wife has to call.

Thanx

Yes you can, it does not matter who calls.Both of you can call anytime.

Naturalization:

06/15/2016-- N-400 sent.

07/12/2016-- biometrics

07/11/2017-- Interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.