YouAreMySong

This post is relevant today! K1- filers & others

39 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

it might be seen as a bribe for some but USCIS will also benefit from the expedite fee. more money, more people to do the work.. and in that way if many applicants would go for expedite, those who can't afford for the expedite will at least be able to finish their petition in the estimated time frame since some applicants go for expedite. atleast some how people has the option whether to go for expedite or not. but now we have no option but to wait who will be approve next. we are all stuck and we are just waiting for them to hurry.lol.

Edited by Robb&Ann

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Agreeing with Brother Darnell with most, but would like to suggest another probability: The Center Director is following orders from the VERY top, meaning the very very top who devised and ordered the implementation of the DACA program to begin with.

Yup Yup, apologies I not mention the Direction. The Direction came from the TOP, you betcha, as DACA exists because of executive order, something the President's office pushed and not anything because of Legislation from the Congress.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

I have read this before in a post about ( pay for expedite ). fact is this would still be unfair for those who can not afford it. and can be looked at as a bribe imo

I agree, My money should not put me ahead of any USC...

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

it might be seen as a bribe for some but USCIS will also benefit from the expedite fee. more money, more people to do the work.. and in that way if many applicants would go for expedite, those who can't afford for the expedite will at least be able to finish their petition in the estimated time frame since some applicants go for expedite. atleast some how people has the option whether to go for expedite or not. but now we have no option but to wait who will be approve next. we are all stuck and we are just waiting for them to hurry.lol.

I already paid 340 good old american bucks for 30 minutes of work by my Government. I think that should be considered an expedited service. I know it cut deeply into my budget. But then our Government thinks a toilet seat is worth hundreds of dollars :bonk: .

i think the petition was not signed by many because of the expedited clause, just thinking???

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

I already paid 340 good old american bucks for 30 minutes of work by my Government. I think that should be considered an expedited service. I know it cut deeply into my budget. But then our Government thinks a toilet seat is worth hundreds of dollars :bonk: .

i think the petition was not signed by many because of the expedited clause, just thinking???

that I don't know. Since some had expressed their willingness to pay for an expedite fee just to be with their loved ones asap. but wondering why they didn't sign. lol.. probably they changed their mind. all we can do then is to just wait when we will be approved. since the govt does not want to hire new employees anyway

Timeline

see in this post, many had expressed their willingness to pay for an expedite service http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/412583-would-you-pay-expedite-fee/

Timeline

see in this post, many had expressed their willingness to pay for an expedite service http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/412583-would-you-pay-expedite-fee/

Any knowledge on what DACA paid for their processing?

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

I do not have any idea about that but I will tell Robb about your question if he knows about that. he's still sleeping. he knows more than what I know when it comes to the gov't there. he was the one who also did the petition too. it's just a bit frustrating that i think there was only 36 signatures in that petition where in some people here kept on whining about the long wait and expressed their willingness to pay and suddenly...anyway.. we'll get back to ur question if we know the answer. smile.gif or probably someone here knows about it.good.gif

Timeline

It is my understand that with some petitions. An expedited fee is available, and comes with a time guarantee of service. If the service is not met within the time restraints. The petitioner receives their money back, and USCIS still must process the petition.

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Timeline

It is my understand that with some petitions. An expedited fee is available, and comes with a time guarantee of service. If the service is not met within the time restraints. The petitioner receives their money back, and USCIS still must process the petition.

i agree with that. but like what others are saying seems like we can't have an expedite with fee for k1 as of now.some had requested for an expedite but the situation must fit in their "expedite guidelines".If we don't fit then we will just have to wait until when they are done with our petitions

Edited by Robb&Ann

Timeline

it's been 8months since you got the NOA1. just hang in there, few weeks from now you will get your NOA2 already.

Timeline

so this is what Robb had told me : The total fee for Forms I-821D, I-765 and the I-765WS is $465. This fee includes a $380 fee for Form I-765 and an $85 biometric services fee.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.