madtownguy

2go is worthless

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So 4 days in a row the 2go tracker has said the visa is out for delivery. It seems much better to pick the visa up after my experiences with 2go. I told my fiance she should call them and say you need to talk with the person that has it, and make sure they physically have it in their hand and then go pick it up. I had to do this once with fedex also. My fiance should be tearing them a knew one, but she just always waits another day unfortunately the flight is in a week and there aren't that many more days left to wait.

If I remember correctly, it took about 6-7 days for our visa to be delivered to the branch that we chose. The confirmation stated in route for us as well until it was actually delivered. Then, it was updated to show the location of delivery and all. I believe it can take up to two weeks for a home address, but yeah, having it delivered to a branch and not getting an update after a week, I would start calling.

Our K-1 and AOS Journey

05/12-05/22/10-met my sweetheart and family(had lots of fun!)
12/13-12/26/11-met again for engagement/Christmas
04/10/12-I-129F petition sent
04/13/12-USPS delivery confirmation
04/18/12-NOA1 text/email
04/21/12-NOA1(receipt 04/17/12)
10/10/12-NOA2 text
10/15/12-NOA2 letter received
10/27/12-NVC letter received
11/28/12-Medical Exam-PASSED
12/07/12-K-1 Interview-APPROVED

02/12/13-POE-Atlanta
03/04/13-Wedding
03/27/13-AOS,EAD,AP delivered
04/03/13-NOAs text/email
04/08/13-NOAs received
04/26/13-Biometrics appointment(walk-in done 04/17)

06/03/13-EAD card production/AP post decision approval

06/10/13-EAD/AP combo card received

04/04/14-AOS card production/decision

04/11/14-NOA2 welcome to the USA

04/12/14-Received GC

So 4 days in a row the 2go tracker has said the visa is out for delivery. It seems much better to pick the visa up after my experiences with 2go. I told my fiance she should call them and say you need to talk with the person that has it, and make sure they physically have it in their hand and then go pick it up. I had to do this once with fedex also. My fiance should be tearing them a knew one, but she just always waits another day unfortunately the flight is in a week and there aren't that many more days left to wait.

If you don't have the visa yet it also means that her CFO isn't done. One week at this point may be really pushing it. They say never to buy your tickets until you have your visa with the CFO in hand. Good luck I hope everything turns out ok.

Timeline

If I remember correctly, it took about 6-7 days for our visa to be delivered to the branch that we chose. The confirmation stated in route for us as well until it was actually delivered. Then, it was updated to show the location of delivery and all. I believe it can take up to two weeks for a home address, but yeah, having it delivered to a branch and not getting an update after a week, I would start calling.

Yeah it was delivered to the branch almost a week ago, for some reason the branch isn't delivering it. Everyday the status just says out for delivery. weird

If you don't have the visa yet it also means that her CFO isn't done. One week at this point may be really pushing it. They say never to buy your tickets until you have your visa with the CFO in hand. Good luck I hope everything turns out ok.

Not buying the ticket is more expensive because of ticket prices increasing last minute. It makes more sense to risk it and then pay the change fee if something does happen.

Trying to track the visa packet is useless. 2GO will text her when delivery is imminent. In the meantime, call their local office every day.

Timeline

probably because it was holy week last week that's why 2Go did't deliver it. but we can now pick up the visa at 2GO Mall of Asia (that is if she chose MOA). it might take up to 2days or u need to wait 2go's text to know if it is already there. maybe she can visit the branch where it was delivered.just bring a valid ID so she can pick up the packet.

"

In a hurry? Pick-up your visa at MOA"

http://blogs.usembassy.gov/philippines/?p=1533

Edited by Robb&Ann

Timeline

it will take few days for her preferred branch to receive the packet and another few days for her to receive it on hand. that is why the embassy is now making it convenient for applicants who wished to get their visa and passport back as soon as possible. esp if the cfo is not yet done.but she can also attend the cfo without the visa or passport on hand yet. but at the end of the seminar, she has to inform someone from cfo that she would like to have a sticker on her passport on the day of her departure.but she has to inform cfo 2 days prior to her departure.

"In a hurry? Pick-up your visa at MOA"

http://blogs.usembas...ippines/?p=1533

Timeline

i mean without the visa on hand yet. or she can wait for her passport and visa then attend cfo so that she wont need to worry about not having the sticker yet. coz it is kind risky if she will have someone from cfo to go at the airport but suddenly no one is there.so just to make sure have the sticker done at cfo

Timeline

She finally got it yesterday. 2go has no tracking system, if I call fedex and give them a number they can tell me exactly where it is. I have on one occasion had to chase down the fedex guy to get my package before bank close I thought she could do the same. It took 10 days which I expected, but I didn't expect it to sit at 2go for half of that time. Saying out for delivery in the US means it will be delivered that day, I guess there it means something else.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

2GO may not have been delivering because it was Holy Week and everything is closed. The whole country pretty much shuts down for holidays.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

She finally got it yesterday. 2go has no tracking system, if I call fedex and give them a number they can tell me exactly where it is. I have on one occasion had to chase down the fedex guy to get my package before bank close I thought she could do the same. It took 10 days which I expected, but I didn't expect it to sit at 2go for half of that time. Saying out for delivery in the US means it will be delivered that day, I guess there it means something else.

yes. here it's different.lol. esp if it is holiday.. but it's good to hear that she got the packet already!! congratulations!!good.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

congrats on visa packet delivery ! Yay ! one less thing to worry about.

how were the tacos, previously ?

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.