one...two...tree

How to Slow Firearm Deaths Without Banning All Guns

86 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Dannologic is special!

And time and time again... unchallenged.

I bet anything you have half a doz bumper stickers on your car "making statements" ehh?

:rofl:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Excuse me but I re-railed it, not derailed it.

Thanks to me I framed this topic in it's proper light.

Now we can proceed with finding solutions to the too many gun deaths in a limited number of zip codes.

If people really cared about Black folks like they put on they would recognize the hemorrhaging going on in some of these communities..... all made possible by the programs which have destroyed the need for intact families.

And no one on the national level is even addressing it.

So what about the folks that actually need assistance? I know there are some who abuse the system, but you also have folks that can't work, or even get a decent education. And believe it or not, that affects all people, black and white. If you got rid of government assistance, what would be your next move?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

You can't compare white poor class to black poor class, they aren't equal.

Glad to hear you admit that. We've been hearing for years that they are equal. Please take your logic a step further and when discussing the stats kindly separate the two groups and determine/focus attention on where numbers indicate the problem is.

Yeah logic derails lib threads every time. Pass a logic ban.

It's amazing how much context would help out if you use it. Let me spell it out since I know you tend to look at a statement and only take away what fits your narrative:

You have two separate issues. Gun violence in the rural area is different that an urban one. You'd argue that white folks don't have an issue with guns, tell that to anyone involved in a mass shooting or one of those " I was scared so I shot them" situations. Better background checks, even at gun shows could help out with that. So even though the numbers aren't the same, folks are still losing their lives.

And for the love of Pete, stop associating liberal with stupid. You swear the logic makes no sense, but how does it make you look when you lump everyone into the same category?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

So what about the folks that actually need assistance? I know there are some who abuse the system, but you also have folks that can't work, or even get a decent education. And believe it or not, that affects all people, black and white. If you got rid of government assistance, what would be your next move?

Just because person A has a "need" does not require persons "B" to act. AS we have seen the cure in many ways has been worse than the ill we set out to address.

In fact what we have found is when party "B" does act and keep on continueing to act it creates an artificial reality for person A.

Person A now has the option to wait around for a "good" job, though this person has little education or experience.

Person A relaxes the standards for who will father her children as persons B are the guarantor of their sustenance.

These children at very high rates tend to grow up without the balance and role model of a Father in a community where this is now widespread.

Children of Person A tend to see the "artificial" economy as reality.

Person A living in comfortable poverty tends to live in areas with those of similar position and whole communities in time spring forth complete with social dysfunction and unique culture....all because one person needed help and the incapable hand of Gov't reacted.

William Penn

Person A relaxes the standards for who will father her children as persons B are the guarantor of their sustenance.

the examples of poor on vj, leeching & breeding. always a woman.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

the examples of poor on vj, leeching & breeding. always a woman.

if the women aren't leeching and breeding, then they're quarrelsome lesbians. Women can't win around here.

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Excuse me but I re-railed it, not derailed it.

Thanks to me I framed this topic in it's proper light.

Now we can proceed with finding solutions to the too many gun deaths in a limited number of zip codes.

If people really cared about Black folks like they put on they would recognize the hemorrhaging going on in some of these communities..... all made possible by the programs which have destroyed the need for intact families.

And no one on the national level is even addressing it.

and they will not. Keeping them in the victim mind set assures a huge voting block

Just because person A has a "need" does not require persons "B" to act. AS we have seen the cure in many ways has been worse than the ill we set out to address.

In fact what we have found is when party "B" does act and keep on continueing to act it creates an artificial reality for person A.

Person A now has the option to wait around for a "good" job, though this person has little education or experience.

These children at very high rates tend to grow up without the balance and role model of a Father in a community where this is now widespread.

Children of Person A tend to see the "artificial" economy as reality.

Person A living in comfortable poverty tends to live in areas with those of similar position and whole communities in time spring forth complete with social dysfunction and unique culture....all because one person needed help and the incapable hand of Gov't reacted.

I'm with Val eri, what's your answer to this problem? I've outlined what I think would work, I'm anxious to hear your thoughs on this.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

NOTE and lemme spell it out for you since you have difficulty processing data: Levels of gun violence in poor rural blue-voting areas of mississippi are on par with levels of gun violence in urban blue-voting areas in illinois. Levels of gun violence in poor rural red-voting areas of mississippi are on par with levels of gun violence in Canada or Europe or any other liberal gun-controlled utopia.

So can you spell the reason for that out in any words other than the little snippet I cut and pasted?

It's amazing how much context would help out if you use it. Let me spell it out since I know you tend to look at a statement and only take away what fits your narrative:

You have two separate issues. Gun violence in the rural area is different that an urban one. You'd argue that white folks don't have an issue with guns, tell that to anyone involved in a mass shooting or one of those " I was scared so I shot them" situations. Better background checks, even at gun shows could help out with that. So even though the numbers aren't the same, folks are still losing their lives.

And for the love of Pete, stop associating liberal with stupid. You swear the logic makes no sense, but how does it make you look when you lump everyone into the same category?

i don't get it.

so what's the solution? if you guys don't believe assistance is necessary, i assume you have something more darwinian in mind?

Never said I did not think people needed help. it just needs to be tied to conditions that you must maintain in order to get it. I.E. School or work, Birth Control, Drug testing. If you get government housing mandatory upkeep.

NOTE and lemme spell it out for you since you have difficulty processing data: Levels of gun violence in poor rural blue-voting areas of mississippi are on par with levels of gun violence in urban blue-voting areas in illinois. Levels of gun violence in poor rural red-voting areas of mississippi are on par with levels of gun violence in Canada or Europe or any other liberal gun-controlled utopia.

So can you spell the reason for that out in any words other than the little snippet I cut and pasted?

I agree with you on some issues but could agree a lot more if you replied after the OP not before.

:wacko:

i don't think you know very much about the programs your referring to.

Ok so enlighten me as to why forcing people in Govt housing to participate in it's up keep would not work.

Timeline

I'm with Val eri, what's your answer to this problem? I've outlined what I think would work, I'm anxious to hear your thoughs on this.

Fair question

and it is such a big topic one can't give a simplified answer which would have any meaning but I will say this.

-The goal should not be to "make people whole" but rather to "get them by". When you allow charity cases to eat as well as those who provide the charity, you not only mock the givers but also give no incentive for people to provide their own food..... and you attract freeloaders.

The food stamp program should be ;like a beans and rice style warehouse.

See the principle rule in life is, when you make bad decisions, there is a price-tag associated with, this works EVERYWHERE except where Gov't is involved. People see the burden you have to carry and the ripple effect is it changes community attitudes that action you took.

When your actions of dropping out of school or getting knocked up effect those around you such as your family, those around you place social pressure on you to do the things which are good for you and in turn,

good for the community.

The Gov't is the least capable of doing charity. And because everyone is paying for Gov. to do it via taxes, private groups tend to back off.

The effect has been devastating to the Churchs. Churches used to fund (and still do to a large degree) all kinds of social programs to serve the poor. If you never looked into it you would assume no "old folks homes" or Private hospitals or Orphanages never even existed.

But because GOv. has taken this over,.... the Church is floundering for a social purpose, which is why they send unreal amount of money overseas..... but sending money is no substitute for involving ones self in the lives of the needy in a personal way.

But at any rate, the Poverty industry in DC is intrenched that there is no undoing it now... short of a total Economic collapse.

The number of people employed by the Gov't poverty programs of one type or another boggles the mind, so it is unbeatable, I don't care how many bodies are swept off the street nightly because of it... in fact, that only gives purpose to a new agency to deal with this problem.

William Penn