M&K for ever

we got approved Todaaaaaaaaaaaaay

35 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi guys

above of all we like to thanks all the members in this forum for all each of the aid they provide for thousandths of people.

today we are so happy we got approved for our i-129F "On March 6, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-528"

so please i need your experience for the follow question

1. about the i-134 form " in this time i'm in Egypt and i don't have work from the last 10 months and also i was working part time during my college so my question is i don have taxes, who can file this form "Dad for-example" or what can i do in this

case.

thanks for helping us

all the best for all

post-145269-0-84874900-1362608969_thumb.png

Edited by M&K for ever

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

hi guys

today we are so happy we got approved for our i-129F "On March 6, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-528"

so please i need your experience for the follow question

1. about the i-134 form " in this time i'm in Egypt and i don't have work from the last 10 months and also i was working part time during my college so my question is i don have taxes, who can file this form "Dad for-example" or what can i do in this

case.

thanks for helping us

all the best for all

When did u file?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congrats and update your timeline!!!

I am not sure about your question because I thought every adult files taxes. Did your father claim you on his taxes? Is that why you did not have to file?

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Congrats guys! :dance:

USCIS

8/10/12-Sent I-130 x2

8/17/12-NOA1

2/28/13-NOA2

NVC

5/6/13-Case# & IIN recvd

7/23/13-Case complete!

US Embassy

9/4/13-Interview- APPROVED!

9/7/13-Visas on hand

10/27/13-POE: SFO

11/5/13- SSN's received

12/2/13-GC's on hand

US Citizenship soon...

Timeline

Congrats and update your timeline!!!

I am not sure about your question because I thought every adult files taxes. Did your father claim you on his taxes? Is that why you did not have to file?

yes my dad claim me in his taxes because my age is under 21.

thanks a lot for congrats me hope the best for both of you guys

it's done with my timeline

Timeline

hi guys

above of all we like to thanks all the members in this forum for all each of the aid they provide for thousandths of people.

so please i need your experience for the follow questions

case.

2. can i use the form's in this link http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1forms or i have to wait the consulate package 3.

i just want to use this free time while i'm waiting for the package 3.

thanks for helping us

all the best for all

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Congrats!

You can get a co-sponsor, if your dad meets the requirements, ask him if he can co-sponsor.

You will need proof, a some great ones are income taxes, employer letter and recent pay stubs.

Also, it depends on your embassy, some don't accept co-sponsors so you will have to check on your country portal.

Wishing you the best.

K1 PROCESS

183.gif I-129F Sent - 05/29/2012

183.gif NOA1 - 06/01/2012

183.gif NOA 2 - 12/06/2012 Approved!

No RFE's

183.gif Received by NVC - 12/10/2012

183.gif Received by Consulate - 01/04/2013

183.gif Received instructions - 01/09/2013

183.gif Scheduled interview / paid MRV fee - 02/14/2013

183.gif Interview Date - 03/14/2013 Approved!!

183.gifVisa in hand - 3/25/2013

183.gifPOE : Laredo, TX - July 2013

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

ConGraTuLaTions :):dance::star:

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: Timeline

no one can answer my question's !!! please needs help as soon as possible ..........

Just researched a bit about your question and this is my take (stands corrected of course): Since you filed an I-129f petition, you would file the I-134. Those don't allow for joint sponsors, so if your dad were to file an I-134 on your behalf instead as a joint or cosponsor, it would be up to the interviewing officer to decide whether or not to accept it, but considering it's your dad, s/he probably would. But I'm leaning towards the CO would not.(Embassy link is not clear either)

As I have read here before, some consulates accept cosponsors for I-134s and others don't. My suggestion would be for you to read thoroughly from the American Embassy's website to find out if they accept cosponsors of I-134 relating to fiance(e) visas. Also try searching your qusetion in the 'search' bar up this page and read about similar topics.

In addition, you could post this question or have a mod move it to the Egypt/region's subforum and see if you can get other answers/specific experiences. Good luck!

http://egypt.usembassy.gov/consular/iv007.html

Iron Sharpen Iron!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

egypt accepts co-sponsors but they will want the dad to make more then the minimum requirement. They will refuse him if his income is exactly what is required for 125%.

But does she need to file the 134 even though dad claimed her on his taxes?

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.