0kharol0

I601 2012 - 2013 filers

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm waiting for my 130 to be approved, so I can start the next step on my husbands process. I wanted to start this topic to see if anyone has applied for their I 601 and how long they have been waiting.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

There's lots of info here, but the real experts on I-601 are at www.immigrate2us.net, so that might be the better place to get ongoing information.

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

When did you apply? Is you applications being proceed here in the US?

well my appointment in ciudad juarez was on sept 14 2012 and im not sure what you mean by being proceed in the us. I had to leave the country if thats what your asking

Timeline

well my appointment in ciudad juarez was on sept 14 2012 and im not sure what you mean by being proceed in the us. I had to leave the country if thats what your asking

sometime last year the i601 waiver started being processes in the USA instead of overseas, but I guess that's not your case.... My lawyer is sending mine to a lockbox here in the USA for processing, but it's such a recent change I can find any data on approval time except what the uscis website lists, which is unreliable....

Congratz on your approval, I hope you and your family are reunited by now.

Thanks

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

sometime last year the i601 waiver started being processes in the USA instead of overseas, but I guess that's not your case.... My lawyer is sending mine to a lockbox here in the USA for processing, but it's such a recent change I can find any data on approval time except what the uscis website lists, which is unreliable....

Thanks

no no no i think im misunderstood, yes my case was sent to a lock box also the one in Nebraska i believe and i havent received any approval yet so i havent seen my family in about 6 months, i left my son when he was about 7 months and now hes already walking :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Thanks

I would love to find this out myself!

Thanks

I would love to find this out myself!

05/02/12 - I-129F sent

5/04/12 - I-129F NOA1

11/15/12 - Approved I-129F NOA2 (6.5 months!!)

11/29/12 - NVC Received

12/10/12 - USEM Case Received

12/12/12 - Packet 3

12/21/12 - Packet 4

1/16/13 - Medical Exam

1/17/13 - Interview- computers crashed.... or so they claim!

1/28/13 - New interview date- Admin. Processing

2/4/13 - Denial- No waiver can apply

July 14 2013 - Moved to Vienna with my dog and 3 suitcases!

Filed: Other Country: El Salvador
Timeline

I'm waiting for my 130 to be approved, so I can start the next step on my husbands process. I wanted to start this topic to see if anyone has applied for their I 601 and how long they have been waiting.

My wife's I601 was received Sept 17, 2013 and we are still waiting. Nebraska Service Center is working on it. My Senator said that we should hear something next week.

Timeline

My wife's I601 was received Sept 17, 2013 and we are still waiting. Nebraska Service Center is working on it. My Senator said that we should hear something next week.

Sorry to hear that's taking so long. Uscis website says they are processing it in 4 months but I don't think we and go by that info..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.