shinzo

CSC seems take longer to process

136 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Still newcomers, wanting to jump in line in front of everybody.

I don't see it like that at all. This isn't the DACA thread. DACA is deferring deportation and giving an EAD to people who are still technically not in legal status in this country. They haven't been "In line". Someone who applied back in July who is having tens of thousands of people who applied for DACA in October and November being approved in front of them is not a "newcomer cutting in line". And they have every right to speculate and vent frustration.

Being told they should stop complaining, whack off, smoke dope, etc. is a little demeaning. They have every right to seek commiseration and complain about the way things are being handled without being tut-tutted by those who consider themselves more enlightened based on their OPINION of what is fair or not.

Filed: Timeline

Still. Newcomers, wanting to jump in line in front of everybody.

I'm not interested or trying jump in front of anyone. Its actually another way around.

Their family should've waited before they made a decision to enter U.S. illegally therefore now they have to deal with immigration system and cutting in line front of us.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I dont care who came here how, everyone has a story and some bad some good. I just care about keeping the NOA2s coming n the same amount of time ALWAYS. And if they want to let the other people get speeding approvals then they BETTER at LEAST keeps ours at the same pace as always. Or even speed up ours a bit. But that wont happen so they can at least keep the same pace! I wish..

September 5th, 2010: Met
July 26th 2012: Engaged
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I-129F Sent: December 14th, 2012
December 18th 2012: I-129f received at dallas po box
DECEMBER 20th: NOA1 (only found out once hardcopy came in the mail)
December 21st, 2012: Check cashed
Dec 27, 2012: Fiances alien registration number was changed. Proven.
December 29th 2012: Received Noa1 Hard-copy(no txt or email was sent)
Jan. 10th 2013: Happy birthday to my Sweety, first birthday apart in years!
January 15 2013: "mailing adress was changed" (touched?)
May-20-2013 NOA2!!! Exactly 5 months!
May-23-2013 Noa2 hard copy recieved!
June-05-2013 Called NVC, casre recieved, forwared to Ankara

June-10-2013-Ankara revieved packet! *signed by MEHMET* THANKS MEHMET!

June-10-2013-Recieve NVC letter
June-13-2013 Email(Packet) recieved from embassy!!
00-00-2013 Sent packet back to embassy
00-00-13 Interview date set (00-00-13 INTERVIEW,)
00-00-2013 Medical
00-00-2013 Interview(...........!)
00-00-2013 Visa Approved
00-00-2013 US Entry

NEXT STEPS IN US....
00-00-13 Wedding
00-00-13 SSN
00-00-13 AOS packet sent out
event.png event.png <p>

Timeline

Yep. I'm going to feel very sorry for these people when "comprehensive immigration reform" kicks in. Even though the illegal immigrants will have to go "to the back of the line", the people doing it legally all along will be waiting OUTSIDE the USA, while they are waiting INSIDE, so who is really going to be at the back of the line?

But still, there is always someone in a worse situation than yourself. This is still not material to this discussion.

Edited by Jeikun

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'd be shocked if they let NOA-2's get to a point of taking over a year. Not so shocked of anything else though.

me either coz for all i know if we had to wait for 16 mos we were going to be get rfe coz 2 years has been lasped :( how about the ones who only visited by their fiance once oh come on we should get our noa2 right away sooner or later

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

I don't see it like that at all. This isn't the DACA thread. DACA is deferring deportation and giving an EAD to people who are still technically not in legal status in this country. They haven't been "In line". Someone who applied back in July who is having tens of thousands of people who applied for DACA in October and November being approved in front of them is not a "newcomer cutting in line". And they have every right to speculate and vent frustration.

Being told they should stop complaining, whack off, smoke dope, etc. is a little demeaning. They have every right to seek commiseration and complain about the way things are being handled without being tut-tutted by those who consider themselves more enlightened based on their OPINION of what is fair or not.

You gotta long way to go my friend. Too early to be venting. Your only 1.5 months deep. Come back and talk to us in a few months broski

Timeline

You gotta long way to go my friend. Too early to be venting. Your only 1.5 months deep. Come back and talk to us in a few months broski

I said "they" and specifically referred to people waiting since July, Broski. I've been following this ####### in one way or another since 2004 as well, so while my K-1 is just about 2 months deep, my annoyance with the system in general is pretty well aged.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Im really so stupid when it comes to this stuff...I have no clue what this is about? anyone wanna do a summary for morons(or is it idiots) :( please

oh p.s. its FOR DUMMIES..haha I knew the oher words were too harsh

Edited by Ismail+Cassie

September 5th, 2010: Met
July 26th 2012: Engaged
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I-129F Sent: December 14th, 2012
December 18th 2012: I-129f received at dallas po box
DECEMBER 20th: NOA1 (only found out once hardcopy came in the mail)
December 21st, 2012: Check cashed
Dec 27, 2012: Fiances alien registration number was changed. Proven.
December 29th 2012: Received Noa1 Hard-copy(no txt or email was sent)
Jan. 10th 2013: Happy birthday to my Sweety, first birthday apart in years!
January 15 2013: "mailing adress was changed" (touched?)
May-20-2013 NOA2!!! Exactly 5 months!
May-23-2013 Noa2 hard copy recieved!
June-05-2013 Called NVC, casre recieved, forwared to Ankara

June-10-2013-Ankara revieved packet! *signed by MEHMET* THANKS MEHMET!

June-10-2013-Recieve NVC letter
June-13-2013 Email(Packet) recieved from embassy!!
00-00-2013 Sent packet back to embassy
00-00-13 Interview date set (00-00-13 INTERVIEW,)
00-00-2013 Medical
00-00-2013 Interview(...........!)
00-00-2013 Visa Approved
00-00-2013 US Entry

NEXT STEPS IN US....
00-00-13 Wedding
00-00-13 SSN
00-00-13 AOS packet sent out
event.png event.png <p>

Filed: Timeline

Im really so stupid when it comes to this stuff...I have no clue what this is about? anyone wanna do a summary for morons(or is it idiots) :( please

oh p.s. its FOR DUMMIES..haha I knew the oher words were too harsh

Those are priority dates - when their petitions were filed. These petitions have all been approved. They have been waiting for a visa number to become available.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextchannel=aa290a5659083210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextoid=aa290a5659083210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

So, for instance, if you are a US Citizen, and you wanted your Filipino brother, or sister to live in the US, and you filed a petition before 15APR89, a visa number is now available for him or her. It only took a little less than 24 years.

Edited by The Patriot

Timeline

Those are priority dates - when their petitions were filed. These petitions have all been approved. They have been waiting for a visa number to become available.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextchannel=aa290a5659083210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextoid=aa290a5659083210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

So, for instance, if you are a US Citizen, and you wanted your Filipino brother, or sister to live in the US, and you filed a petition before 15APR89, a visa number is now available for him or her. It only took a little less than 24 years.

...which the majority of people here care nothing about. Most of us are waiting for our fiances to come, then go from there. You got approved a long time ago, so I could see where you're coming from.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

USCIS data updated through December. Yes, CSC is slow compared to VSC. CSC logged it's slowest month for NOA2's while VSC is it's highest in 2 years (completions).

I've conveniently put both on the same chart.

ScreenShot2013-02-24at25458PM_zps8f6681c4.png

Timeline

USCIS data updated through December. Yes, CSC is slow compared to VSC. CSC logged it's slowest month for NOA2's while VSC is it's highest in 2 years (completions).

I've conveniently put both on the same chart.

ScreenShot2013-02-24at25458PM_zps8f6681c4.png

THANKS FOR THIS!!! Not the news I like but it is very useful and explains a lot.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.