a+j

AOS cover letter - please check we have everything! :)

21 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

where is the A# i would be using? like on item# 11. 2 passport size photos with name and A# written at the back... Thanks

Even though we are far from each other right now I know you are close to me in other ways,you are always here in my heart. You give me reason to look forward to each day,You are my life and a dream come true.there are no words to express how i feel for you.You are the light in my darkness.There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you but I'm going to show it to you everyday as long as i live.I love you with my body,soul and mind.I love you very much baby.Mwaaaaaaaaah!

Your Wife to be,

Aijeen

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

one more question i have a step daughter too how do you add her to this and she was on her mothers K-1 visa which makes her a K-2 so we only got one NOA2 not two? I'm thinking i will do the I-485 form and supporting documents and pay the fee on the same check stated the amounts for each. does this sound right?

Even though we are far from each other right now I know you are close to me in other ways,you are always here in my heart. You give me reason to look forward to each day,You are my life and a dream come true.there are no words to express how i feel for you.You are the light in my darkness.There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you but I'm going to show it to you everyday as long as i live.I love you with my body,soul and mind.I love you very much baby.Mwaaaaaaaaah!

Your Wife to be,

Aijeen

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Is it a most you make copies each for each form to support it ?

If you mean a copy of the certified marriage certificate, then no. Just one copy of it for the entire AOS paperwork(all 3 forms) will do. For some of the other documents that you need for each form, then yes. For instance, you need 6 passport photos, 2 for each form. Check out this guide by Vanessa&Tony. It lists all you need for each form in an easy to follow list> http://www.visajourn...-list-included/

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.