8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Why would USCIS change the alien registration number on a I129F? USCIS is no help even tier 2 did not have a clue so what gives?

500 days and counting down

Edited by AndyandMarissa

Timeline

please let me know what happens about everyone that gets that notifications gets approved shortly after

I doubt that it has only been 2 weeks since they got it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Why would USCIS change the alien registration number on a I129F? USCIS is no help even tier 2 did not have a clue so what gives?

500 days and counting down

If that's a mistake on their part then this could be of benefit to you.....you could get an expedite based on their error :)

Try calling again to clarify what the issue is.

Edited by Wakey86

04EPel7.jpg04EPp3.png

xU4Op3.png

Timeline

If that's a mistake on their part then this could be of benefit to you.....you could get an expedite based on their error :)

Try calling again to clarify what the issue is.

I did I got no clear answer just they send me a letter explaining what to do next. So I don't think it is a "glitch" or a mistake it is just part of the process

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

This has been happening to almost everyone who has filed in the past few months but like no one is getting approved. I even got on a a month ago, at first I was told it was a glitch then today I found out I really got assigned one. But still no approval. Who knows what they r doing, yes everyone NORMALLY gets this before approval but for the past few months it hasn't been the case! U can find many posts about it, dnt sweat it :))

September 5th, 2010: Met
July 26th 2012: Engaged
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I-129F Sent: December 14th, 2012
December 18th 2012: I-129f received at dallas po box
DECEMBER 20th: NOA1 (only found out once hardcopy came in the mail)
December 21st, 2012: Check cashed
Dec 27, 2012: Fiances alien registration number was changed. Proven.
December 29th 2012: Received Noa1 Hard-copy(no txt or email was sent)
Jan. 10th 2013: Happy birthday to my Sweety, first birthday apart in years!
January 15 2013: "mailing adress was changed" (touched?)
May-20-2013 NOA2!!! Exactly 5 months!
May-23-2013 Noa2 hard copy recieved!
June-05-2013 Called NVC, casre recieved, forwared to Ankara

June-10-2013-Ankara revieved packet! *signed by MEHMET* THANKS MEHMET!

June-10-2013-Recieve NVC letter
June-13-2013 Email(Packet) recieved from embassy!!
00-00-2013 Sent packet back to embassy
00-00-13 Interview date set (00-00-13 INTERVIEW,)
00-00-2013 Medical
00-00-2013 Interview(...........!)
00-00-2013 Visa Approved
00-00-2013 US Entry

NEXT STEPS IN US....
00-00-13 Wedding
00-00-13 SSN
00-00-13 AOS packet sent out
event.png event.png <p>

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Tried for the 10th time to get a answer on what is happening with my petition and the very "nice" agent hung up on me when i questioned the fact they are processing illegals before US citizens and i still have no answers USCIS is USELESS. I asked why if vermont is so backlogged then why not spread out the loads with the other service centers and the field offices her answer was they can't due to "jurisdiction problems" What??? That is the most BS answer I have ever heard in my life. I should have brought her in through mexico or canada atleast we would be together. oh btw i deleted my timeline because everytime i looked at it the more depressed i got.

Edited by AndyandMarissa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.