one...two...tree

NRA was pro-gun control when it came to Black Panthers

61 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Explain first what a loophole is and then explain how private parties selling guns to each other is a loophole?

When a law is passed on businesses or firearms dealers in this case, you can't turn around and cry loophole when the law was never intended for private transactions.

The law nor the spirit of that law was ever intended to stop me from selling my gun to my neighbor. so quit with the ANT-gun misinformation.

Businesses do not have second amendment rights people do.

I have been to a few gun shows and most of the folks there are dealers selling guns, they are required by law to comply with the law.

If I rent a table as a gunshow I am not required to do anymore than if I sold them at a flea market.

The 2nd amendment does NOT grant you the right to sell your gun to anyone of your choosing! The intent and spirit of the majority of the populace wanting background check laws does not provide an exception for private parties to circumvent whatever good such laws may accomplish. Additional legislation is necessary to accomplish this. Our elected representatives DO have both the right and the responsibility to follow the wishes of the majority of the citizens of this country to pass such laws and remove your ability to legally sell your guns to anyone before background checks can be performed!

Who is spreading misinformation about guns for ants? :unsure:

Y

Danno is gay. And quite delusional thinking that he'd ever be able to get his foot anywhere near me.

internet_badass_by_krocialblack-d3ozuam.jpg

Filed: Timeline
you could explain your position and not curse and insult ... but then that would not feed your esteem problem.

When i picture you I get an image of that radical 60's guy Jenny was dating on Forrest Gump. The one that was all into freedom and power for the little man stuff, he had anger issues and beat Jenny at the Black Panther meeting.

Once again... I do feel sorry for you. You are so angry and so need validation.

Herschel, you need to quit stalking me, okay? It was cute for awhile but it really doesn't add any value to any discussion. You don't know me and you never will. I don't hang with your kind.

Herschel, you need to quit stalking me, okay? It was cute for awhile but it really doesn't add any value to any discussion. You don't know me and you never will. I don't hang with your kind.

So now I am stalking you.... Ok LOL

Timeline

That sounds kinda gay to me. Better go read the Bible again.

Ahhh you do know the definition of a fanatic?

-One who can't change his mind............... or the subject.

:thumbs:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

So this thread is clear evidence that giving Kip the VJ death sentence really didn't change anything.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

The 2nd amendment does NOT grant you the right to sell your gun to anyone of your choosing! The intent and spirit of the majority of the populace wanting background check laws does not provide an exception for private parties to circumvent whatever good such laws may accomplish. Additional legislation is necessary to accomplish this. Our elected representatives DO have both the right and the responsibility to follow the wishes of the majority of the citizens of this country to pass such laws and remove your ability to legally sell your guns to anyone before background checks can be performed!

Who is spreading misinformation about guns for ants? :unsure:

My point is, it is not a loophole any more than me driving on my own property without a license is a loophole.

There was never an expectation that private citizens would have to do background checks on people they sell to.

NOw that might or might not be a good idea....

BUT IT IS NOT A LOOPHOLE.

If you want to know what a Loophole looks like, get into the import-export bidness.

William Penn

So this thread is clear evidence that giving Kip the VJ death sentence really didn't change anything.

who is Kip again and he got banned for life ? How do we know that ?

Timeline

Thou shalt not stick thy foot in thy neighbors a$$. It is a sign of homosexuality.

I'm thinking your doing it all wrong.

William Penn

Kinda like these Libs who claimed they would have resisted Hitler...... oh yea, with what?

and I would add.. Seems there wre some that had guns.. Let them google French Resistance.

Timeline

My point is, it is not a loophole any more than me driving on my own property without a license is a loophole.

There was never an expectation that private citizens would have to do background checks on people they sell to.

If you want to know what a Loophole looks like, get into the import-export bidness.

It is very much a LOOPHOLE! :yes:

Filed: Timeline

Call it whatever you want. You might be all stuck up on this term. I am not. What I am and have been saying is that as long as there are avenues to purchase guns w/o having to undergo a background check, there are effectively no background checks in force in this country. And THAT is the main problem. THAT is how people unsuitable and ineligible to possess firearms get them. THAT needs to be fixed legislatively. You can dispute whether it's a loophole all you want. I don't really care what you call it. It must be fixed. Everyone and anyone purchasing or otherwise obtaining a firearm from whoever MUST pass a background check. PERIOD. The NRA has and will continue to fight any such legislative effort and is thus NOT interested in gun safety as falsely claimed in these dbates.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog