Danno

Country cracking down on "Race mixing".

90 posts in this topic

Again, you are getting bad info and holding it to your bosom as truth (Ya got'ta quit doing that just because you want it to be true).

Of course in the Old Testament there were strict laws on mixing with philistines and so forth.

Obviously for Jesus to come from a certain lineage (The house of david I believe) that blood line would have to be protected.

In the new testament you find no real admonition on such things. in fact it was unique in that all who followed Christ were welcome into the faith irregardless of such things.

The only people who seemed to get the boot were those who caused divisions and those who would not accept correction if they continued in sin.

I know it is hard but stay on point... you can do it.

I report, you decide.

:rofl:

I got a question. What is the difference in a Jewish person of middle eastern decent marrying a Palestine person of Middle eastern Descent and you marrying someone from Russia. Kin of seems like the same thing to me or maybe I am missing something.

I kind of get his point.. I mean a black man from Detroit. It makes sense.. Now if he was from Atlanta, or Texas or somewhere like that I would not have an issue with it.

please tell me you are being sarcastic.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

danno, you know i only mentioned it because i wanted to see if you would defend the verses in the bible that promote segregation the same way you defend the verses in the bible that condemn homosexuality.

it isnt bad information - it is individual interpretation..

in the new testament you most certainly can find verses calling for segregation.

this is why it is so easy to promote bigotry using the bible.

YOu threw a bunch of numbers up there but after looking up three of them I found nothing there.

PLease post your example, ...unless you consider telling christians to not be un company of unbelievers is your version of bigotry.

6And now, dear brothers and sisters, we give you this command in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ: Stay away from all believersc who live idle lives and don’t follow the tradition they receivedd from us. 7For you know that you ought to imitate us. We were not idle when we were with you. 8We never accepted food from anyone without paying for it. We worked hard day and night so we would not be a burden to any of you. 9We certainly had the right to ask you to feed us, but we wanted to give you an example to follow. 10Even while we were with you, we gave you this command: “Those unwilling to work will not get to eat.”

11Yet we hear that some of you are living idle lives, refusing to work and meddling in other people’s business. 12We command such people and urge them in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to settle down and work to earn their own living. 13As for the rest of you, dear brothers and sisters, never get tired of doing good.

14Take note of those who refuse to obey what we say in this letter. Stay away from them so they will be ashamed. 15Don’t think of them as enemies, but warn them as you would a brother or sister.e

Paul’s Final Greetings

16Now may the Lord of peace himself give you his peace at all times and in every situation. The Lord be with you all.

----------------------

WARNING, DO not keep taking stuff off of anti-christian web-sites, they are playing you for fools.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

I got a question. What is the difference in a Jewish person of middle eastern decent marrying a Palestine person of Middle eastern Descent and you marrying someone from Russia. Kin of seems like the same thing to me or maybe I am missing something.

You are asking my opinion when it's the Jewish folk who are the ones harassing people in bars and cafes.

William Penn

Timeline

So according to you a Korean female who procreated with a black man esp from Detroit can't pass on her genes to her child? :rofl:

Get off the floor, you look silly.

As to your question, we will let the Korean Grandparents answer that.

Speaking in horse breeding terms, the child is down by 50%.

William Penn

YOu threw a bunch of numbers up there but after looking up three of them I found nothing there.

PLease post your example, ...unless you consider telling christians to not be un company of unbelievers is your version of bigotry.

WARNING, DO not keep taking stuff off of anti-christian web-sites, they are playing you for fools.

you misunderstood why i posted what i did (again). people pick and choose what they want from the bible to back their own personal beliefs and attribute said belief as being 'the word of god.' and that is exactly what the link i posted displays.

acts 17:26 is commonly referred to when speaking of segregation. i know this because i was dating outside of my race when our youth pastor decided to speak about the dangers of race mixing and how important it was to god for us to keep the races pure. he actually used comments similar to your bald eagle remarks. the divide on segregation really flared when the kkk started advertising meetings by putting flyers on people's cars (in the entire town it didn't have anything to do with our church specifically). lots of folks were understandably upset. we have a christian coalition for racial unity in our town and they came to our church to speak. members of our church ended up leaving when it came down to people taking sides on this very verse and it's interpretation.

and that was not an anti christian website. i guess more cult christian, but they still identify with christianity.

Edited by val erie

Timeline

Whats your opinion on the video? Personally, I'm appalled.

I'm not appalled, if you want to see things going on around the world that are appalling just ask ....or get a grip and use your imagination.

No ones heads are being cut off here Jeezz.

I really don't have an opinion because it doesn't confront me, unlike a lot of people my highest principle is not interfaith or intercultural dating.

It's interesting to read as a news story but it's is not my habit to get involved in the policies of places I have never been.

This is one reason we make enemies around the world, we are so sure our perception is superior to anyone who disagrees.

William Penn

Timeline

you misunderstood why i posted what i did (again). people pick and choose what they want from the bible to back their own personal beliefs and attribute said belief as being 'the word of god.' and that is exactly what the link i posted displays.

acts 17:26 is commonly referred to when speaking of segregation. i know this because i was dating outside of my race when our youth pastor decided to speak about the dangers of race mixing and how important it was to god for us to keep the races pure. he actually used comments similar to your bald eagle remarks. the divide on segregation really flared when the kkk started advertising meetings by putting flyers on people's cars (in the entire town it didn't have anything to do with our church specifically). lots of folks were understandably upset. we have a christian coalition for racial unity in our town and they came to our church to speak. members of our church ended up leaving when it came down to people taking sides on this very verse and it's interpretation.

and that was not an anti christian website. i guess more cult christian, but they still identify with christianity.

NOw you see you did it again. Lets have an agreement, -if you are going to teach us what a passage in the bible means,

have the decency to post that passage so we can see what it says...... or else we are left to look it up or take your word.

And every time I looked up the scriptures you gave..... you were wrong.

So lets try it again.

William Penn

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Judaism is not an ethnicity that can be "diluted" by inter-mixing with other religions. Judaism's own laws say different.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

Under Jewish law, a child born to a Jewish woman is always considered Jewish, no matter who the father is. And under Jewish law, a person who is "born Jewish" is always considered a Jew, no matter if he changes to another religion or renounces Judaism.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

Under Jewish law, a child born to a Jewish woman is always considered Jewish, no matter who the father is. And under Jewish law, a person who is "born Jewish" is always considered a Jew, no matter if he changes to another religion or renounces Judaism.

Screw that logic, tell me how the kid will vote in 20 years when he grows up?

William Penn

NOw you see you did it again. Lets have an agreement, -if you are going to teach us what a passage in the bible means,

have the decency to post that passage so we can see what it says...... or else we are left to look it up or take your word.

And every time I looked up the scriptures you gave..... you were wrong.

So lets try it again.

i am not attempting to tell you what the passage means. i'm telling you that people interpret passages in a myriad of ways.

Acts 17:26

New International Version (NIV)

26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their land.

this is the verse i was referring to. do i think that this means that races should not mix? of course not, but you can't tell me that my memory was wrong, or that this verse isn't used to argue segregation is called for by god, because it is.

i would never tell you what a bible verse means. because to me personally, it means nothing.

Timeline

Screw that logic, tell me how the kid will vote in 20 years when he grows up?

:unsure:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

please tell me you are being sarcastic.

Your sarcasm meter is doing well.. Yes

Timeline

:unsure:

As one notable Muslim said

"Democracy is the bus that will take us take stop"

Edited by Danno

William Penn