DigitalSxKitten

Your I-130 APPLICATION PETITION FOR ALIEN RELATIVE remains in line for interview scheduling.

34 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

U.S. Department of Homeland Security

USCIS

6680 Corporate Centre Blvd.

Orlando,FL 32822

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Emailed to xxxxxxxx@yahoo.com

Dear xxxxxxxxx:

On 11/29/2012 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:

-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:

-- Information not available

Case type:

-- I130

Filing date:

-- 09/17/2012

Receipt #:

-- WAC-xxxxxxxxxx

Referral ID:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):

Type of service requested:

-- Other

The status of this service request is:

Your I-130 APPLICATION PETITION FOR ALIEN RELATIVE remains in line for interview scheduling. When scheduling is complete, you will receive a notice with a time and place for your interview. If you have not received the notice within 90 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Please remember: By law, every person who is not a U.S. citizen and who is over the age of 14 must submit Form AR-11 AND notify this office of their change of address, within 10 days from when they move (persons in "A" or "G" nonimmigrant status are exempt from this requirement). To notify this office of a move, visit our website at: www.uscis.gov or call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283. The Form AR-11 can be downloaded from our website or you can call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 and we can order one for you. Instructions for filing the Form AR-11, including mailing instructions, are included on the Form.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

SO I got the above email after a call I placed and literally have NO IDEA what it means. Do the petitioners get interviewed at their local office? O.o I thought just my husband would have ot interview in Canada..Is this a bad thing? Does this mean were approved and just waiting for another step? Has anyone else seen this before? This whole thing is nerve racking everytime I call the ISOs have another curve ball to throw me...Its like i wish they could all get on the same page.

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."

event.png

event.png

event.png
96b648b63e.png

Personal
2004- Met online. Started a great friendship
2009- Decided our friendship had turned into something major
2009- First Official Visit and when we officially started dating
July 1st,2011- We got married!!!
USCIS
September 14,2012- Sent In I-130
September 20,2012- First NOA
September 25,2012- I-130 transferred to another office for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case.
May 18, 2013- NOA2

NVC

February 21,2014- Case Complete

MONTREAL EMBASSY

April 14,2014- Interview (Administrative Review for passport renewal)

June 17,2014- Visa Listed as Issued

June 20,2014- Visa In Hand

July 27,2014- Port Of Entry

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

a couple ISOs have told callers they might be pegged for interviews and i think one other person got a physical letter but i've yet to see someone be given a date yet and\or actually go to one

oldlady.gif

Timeline

Orlando :)

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."

event.png

event.png

event.png
96b648b63e.png

Personal
USCIS
September 25,2012- I-130 transferred to another office for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case.
May 18, 2013- NOA2

NVC

MONTREAL EMBASSY

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

sounds like yer pegged for a local interview.

Which of course, sucks.

IMO, the only way to be certain, is to get into the local office via an infopass appointment,

then, when there:

1. ask the caseworker behind the window to get you the I-130 unit supervisor and

2. you talk with the I-130 unit supervisor, ask what's going on.

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

What should I bring to that appointment?

event.png

event.png

event.png
96b648b63e.png

Personal
USCIS
May 18, 2013- NOA2

NVC

MONTREAL EMBASSY

Timeline

Receipt Notice, and any service requests, and your ID.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later.

This is so frustrating :(

event.png

event.png

event.png
96b648b63e.png

Personal
USCIS
May 18, 2013- NOA2

NVC

MONTREAL EMBASSY

Timeline

you may be let in, if you can convince the security guards.

Timeline

The ISO said Id have a hard copy by the 26th and if not to call back in but I imagine it says the same thing. Driving all that way for a maybe is daunting to think about. Im a single mom til I can get my husband here and funds arent exactly plentiful for gas. I just really dont understand all of this and Im frustrated and down and getting depressed and wondering if anything is going to go right with this. My hubby said I should call tomorrow and see if I get the same info and if I dont I should try to escalate since noone seems to know what they are doing. I guess I could write mycongressman too. I know I havent waited as long as people but it doesnt make my shorter amount of time any less frustrating when noone can give me answers at that place.

event.png

event.png

event.png
96b648b63e.png

Personal
USCIS
May 18, 2013- NOA2

NVC

MONTREAL EMBASSY

Timeline

hard copy of the interview letter? ok...

There were loads of data errors with this 'pegged for a local interview' thing over the last few months, casefiles with MSC receipt numbers.

I'll tell you MY specific thing..

I called weekly , getting an ISO, and for 5 weeks I was told that I was pegged for a local interview.

On the 6th week and subsequent weeks, I was NOT told about being pegged for a local interview. Yes, I did ask specifically.

In the past, if a casefile was sent to a local office, there was this 'automatic peg' for a local interview.

IMO, that's where the data error came from.

So, if the ISO clearly states that you'll receive an interview letter by the 26th, then (IMO) yer pegged for a local interview.

Maybe it really is a data error, though, so keep that in mind.

Hang in there !

Timeline

Patience is one thing in a well informed situation but this is like sitting here without knowing a thing because noone knows. If I thought it was in capable hands I wouldnt be so ontop of it constantly.

event.png

event.png

event.png
96b648b63e.png

Personal
USCIS
May 18, 2013- NOA2

NVC

MONTREAL EMBASSY

Timeline

ya, sorry, bigdog isn't so much aware of the MSC debacle.

If he was, I'm sure he'd have different comments. Well, almost sure.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.